ADVERTISEMENT

A vote is a protest against they side you don't want

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Forget that. Let's just become a third world nation and protest every single thing we disagree with. We don't agree with a speaker, we protest. We want freedom of speech as long as its our speech. We don't like the President, we protest and somehow he doesn't have a right to be somewhere.

While all is permissible, it isn't always appropriate.

Today's millennial doesn't understand our process of government. We no longer teach it. It is a beautiful thing and has allowed us to grow and be the greatest country that has ever existed on this planet.

You vote to protest, you don't protest the vote. Once the vote is done, you accept the candidate and work to present a better option the next time..... because the country spoke.....at least in a mature, normal America.

Instead, we now work to destroy the office to justify our means. Our desires transcend what the country as a whole desires. Everyone does it. It isn't a conservative or liberal thing. It is a thing.

To protest the President attending a football game is about as dumb as it gets. But having watched enough of America's funniest home videos, I get it.

Shame on us.

Kinda crazy.

Trying to get my mind off the game for a min. Only watched the complete game and highlights, including Scott Howard's calls, about 35 times.

Forget that. Let's just become a third world nation and protest every single thing we disagree with. We don't agree with a speaker, we protest. We want freedom of speech as long as its our speech. We don't like the President, we protest and somehow he doesn't have a right to be somewhere.

While all is permissible, it isn't always appropriate.

Today's millennial doesn't understand our process of government. We no longer teach it. It is a beautiful thing and has allowed us to grow and be the greatest country that has ever existed on this planet.

You vote to protest, you don't protest the vote. Once the vote is done, you accept the candidate and work to present a better option the next time..... because the country spoke.....at least in a mature, normal America.

Instead, we now work to destroy the office to justify our means. Our desires transcend what the country as a whole desires. Everyone does it. It isn't a conservative or liberal thing. It is a thing.

To protest the President attending a football game is about as dumb as it gets. But having watched enough of America's funniest home videos, I get it.

Shame on us.

Kinda crazy.

Trying to get my mind off the game for a min. Only watched the complete game and highlights, including Scott Howard's calls, about 35 times.
Well said PW!

Well said PW!

As far as Trump attending the game.
I'm fine with it, but if he turns it into another Boy Scout Assembly like selfish rant I'm going to be pissed.
This is not YOUR event Mr President, STFU and enjoy the game.

As far as Trump attending the game.
I'm fine with it, but if he turns it into another Boy Scout Assembly like selfish rant I'm going to be pissed.
This is not YOUR event Mr President, STFU and enjoy the game.

You are making stuff up now. He was there to speak at the Boy Scout function. The NC game is not a speaking engagement and no one said it was.

How about some liberal celebrities, you gonna post about them speaking at the game? It is not their event.

If you are attending the game, remember, it's not your event. Just sit and watch.

Well when one person gets less votes and still wins I can see the frustration. That said, acting like protesting is some millennial construct is dubious at best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT