ADVERTISEMENT

After a lot of thought, I am pretty sure Alabama…..

easychair

UGA LOVER
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2003
will win the game. Their defense is bigger, stronger and better than our O line, and I believe they will throttle our running game. Their secondary is better than ours, and I believe they will cover our receivers better than anybody else has this season. Carson is due for a bad game, and I believe they will sack him numerous times and force interceptions.

Their offensive line is massive; their running game is more effective than ours, and that huge offensive line gives Milroe all day to throw the ball (if all of his receivers are covered, then the worst happens…he runs the ball down our throats); their wide receivers have gotten behind every secondary they’ve played this year. I just don’t see how our defense can stop them because our defense has struggled against so many teams this year (Auburn, Missouri, GT, and look how we struggled at Vandy!)). Saban has our number in Atlanta; Alabama is just better than us in these Championship games. This what Saban and Alabama are built for. I think we might be able to keep it close, but I would not be surprised if they beat us by a big margin.

This Is Complete!!

GO DAWGS!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News