ADVERTISEMENT

All this "Cam's in Fox's doghouse" talk is baloney.

BarkingBulldawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2007
You don't call out players in public about not practicing hard enough UNLESS you are trying to motivate them and believe in them. Fox's comments after Missouri: Cam played great and could have been better if he didn't go out of his way to try to get Iduwe a bucket...if he wasn't such a "great teammate".

My thought: Fox knows Cam will be a vital cog next season and is PUSHING a guy he believes is on the brink, trying to get the best out of him. You didn't see this type of talk about Cannon/Dixon when they were on their way out.

In short, I think Foxs frustrations with Cam are soooo overstated. He goes out of his way to call him a great teammate while suggesting ways he could be better. Seems like a healthy coach/player dynamic. I don't believe there's a chance in hell he is part of any sort of attrition next year as several have suggested.

Cam ain't going anywhere. Want a scholly to open up? It's Kessler moving to walk on or perhaps Iduwe. Ideally, sign a one year big which would give us plenty moving into 2015 and then give us the option to sign two more players in '16.

This post was edited on 3/1 9:48 AM by BarkingBulldawg

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.