ADVERTISEMENT

Am I the only one...

ugateke24

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2010
Who have after 40 years of listening and compromise with the left wing and Libs never moving on our direction and falsely defining ushas finally just said enough of holding back the truth?

I seriously was always quiet and just tried to be empathetic but then after my childhood and early 20s idolizing black athletes would strong work ethics and morals and listening to hip hop suddenly I’m told I hate blacks and I’m a racist.
while having some of my close friends be black , I have decided to not stand timid.

I sincerely believe a lot of the liberal whites and blacks are true racists after listening to them say a black person cant figure out how to register to vote. They project what they feel onto others or just flat out lie to divide.

Anyhow this critical race theory that not even half the black community will put up with because it is racist, has some of the sweetest grandmas and school teachers fired up.

I guess I’m just saying I don’t hold back when people lie and try to define the issues any longer.

Maybe that is the liberal agenda to agitate and make us stand up for what’s right?? I have no clue I just know that the right and middle have been listening for years and we care but the time has come to move forward. Stop lying and just tell us what you want so this country can heal.

Anyhow I’m like the lt governor of North Carolina! Man his speech got me fired up.

sigh.

time and place
asphalt and pavement?
run for your lives;
none have the payment.

Last edited:
Who have after 40 years of listening and compromise with the left wing and Libs never moving on our direction and falsely defining ushas finally just said enough of holding back the truth?

I seriously was always quiet and just tried to be empathetic but then after my childhood and early 20s idolizing black athletes would strong work ethics and morals and listening to hip hop suddenly I’m told I hate blacks and I’m a racist.
while having some of my close friends be black , I have decided to not stand timid.

I sincerely believe a lot of the liberal whites and blacks are true racists after listening to them say a black person cant figure out how to register to vote. They project what they feel onto others or just flat out lie to divide.

Anyhow this critical race theory that not even half the black community will put up with because it is racist, has some of the sweetest grandmas and school teachers fired up.

I guess I’m just saying I don’t hold back when people lie and try to define the issues any longer.

Maybe that is the liberal agenda to agitate and make us stand up for what’s right?? I have no clue I just know that the right and middle have been listening for years and we care but the time has come to move forward. Stop lying and just tell us what you want so this country can heal.

Anyhow I’m like the lt governor of North Carolina! Man his speech got me fired up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT