ADVERTISEMENT

Amazing job by GBI, ACC PD, and UGA Police...

HacksawDawg

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2001
Arrested the murderer in 30 hours. So glad the young women on campus can feel safe going forward because this felt like something that would be a cloud over campus until he was caught. And the nature of it felt like someone who might act again.

I'm not a huge fan of the death penalty, but if ever there was a case for it, this is it. I'll help push the needle into this lowlife's arm.

Arrested the murderer in 30 hours. So glad the young women on campus can feel safe going forward because this felt like something that would be a cloud over campus until he was caught. And the nature of it felt like someone who might act again.

I'm not a huge fan of the death penalty, but if ever there was a case for it, this is it. I'll help push the needle into this lowlife's arm.
I think he should be hung on the public square like they did in the past. It would make these idiots think twice before attacking people and killing them.

False sense of security. He's not the only POS that's come here ILLEGALLY.

Helped a lot that her roommate reported her missing within hours and then found 30 mins after the call placed. This illegal pos must die for this. And not after 30 years in prison. If he’s definitely guilty then execute him immediately! No appeals. He’s not a citizen and doesn’t deserve ANY rights!

You beat me to it Athens. That is exactly what should happen.

He doesn’t deserve AC, food and tv. A 25 cent bullet will work great once they can prove 100% he did it
Hell he serve like ten years on death row after all of the stupid appeals. And maybe he will be peacefully played to sleep. And all these country destroying libs will be there to protest his death.

Hell he serve like ten years on death row after all of the stupid appeals. And maybe he will be peacefully played to sleep. And all these country destroying libs will be there to protest his death.

My rep friends hate this about me but I don’t support the death penalty. The reason is that I don’t trust the govt and its prosecutors. Just look at all this crap with Trump and other cases which fabrication is considered evidence and extraneous charges exist simply for the sake of optics. It’s like the Salem witch trials judges when they allowed spectral evidence.

HOWEVER, I’m with you in this one. I doubt this Venezuelan criminal would be falsely charged. There’s no reason for it.

No easy lethal injections…… death by a millions cuts, the breaking wheel, the saw and other medieval methods seem apropos.

Is this political? Asking for a friend.

Maybe we can someone in there like “Percy” forget to wet the sponge and give him an excruciating death

As the father of a 21 year old daughter who is a nursing student, this hit close to home.

Personally, I would want to strap the guy to a table and take him apart at the joints from outside in…but I guess that’s why we have a legal system.

FWIW, it was moved to the Chat 2.5 hours before you made this post. So...yes many of the replies in this thread are absolutely political. However, that's allowed on the Cha

As the father of a 21 year old daughter who is a nursing student, this hit close to home.

Personally, I would want to strap the guy to a table and take him apart at the joints from outside in…but I guess that’s why we have a legal system.
Do we? We shall see if justice is done.

Reactions: Bells76

My belief is that whomever gets found unquestionably guilty of murder dies in the same manner as the victim.

He’ll be given a new name and relocated to a sanctuary city, like the cop kicking SOBs.

Reactions: Bells76

I agree, but I am pro-death penalty.IMO… It would cut down on a lot of violent crimes. There is no remorse for crimes nowadays. Most of the time these individuals who commit these crimes are repeat offenders. We live in a broken society where no-one is at fault anymore. Blame is always on someone else. Currently with all the surveillance and technology available this is the time to bring back the death penalty. I know In years past innocent people executed who were innocent. I don’t see that happening now.

Reactions: dubzga and DawgB

100%, that's outstanding job by all.

This hits home hard, on UGA campus - have a daughter at GSU, same age, going to med school next yr - absolutely breaks my heart. Unfortunately, all the LE agencies efforts are largely after the evil tragedy has been done - I've given my daughter bear spray and a taser for her house since her soph yr, but after this she's getting a firearm, a carry permit and firearm training classes this spring. It's come to that now.

This is Biden’s evil out there. It didn’t happen by accident this shit is being done on purpose. He wants to eliminate the white race.
Well Biden does not because he understands little of what is going on. What you are seeing is Obama and Soros in control. They want to destroy this country so they can continue to control the weak minded people that support this nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT