ADVERTISEMENT

Amazon Kicks BLM off its charity platform ,Amazonsmile

jenkinscreekdawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2001
Amazon claims that BLM has failed to live up to its standards as charity in "good standing " after the group had come under fire in recent weeks for failing to properly disclose how it is spending millions of dollars donated from individuals ,groups,and corporations . They are also out of compliance in the following states , California ,Washington,New Jersey,North Carolina , Connecticut,Colorado,Maryland,Maine ,and Virginia . SURPRISE ,SURPRISE !

Reactions: zingerdawg
LOL at all the corporations who allowed themselves to be extorted out of millions in return for not being labelled "racist."

blm haven't used a single penny to help anyone/anything connected to the black American race.

Probably the most genius get rich plan ever created by man.

Now lets see what the feds do to find out where this money went.

LOL at all the corporations who allowed themselves to be extorted out of millions in return for not being labelled "racist."

blm haven't used a single penny to help anyone/anything connected to the black American race.

I'm sure there are some chat dems that are proud of this fake organization !!!

I guess "racism" has been used in the past to "encourage donations" from corporations ...I'm sure we all know who some of the participants were and are !!

The NYT still issues diktats to the Left. Until that changes, we’re going to have to put up with hypocrisy and absolute BS like BLM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT