ADVERTISEMENT

Analyze this gunsmansip …

Shooting a lot of trap huh? Wonder if there is any evidence of that. Struggling to load your shotgun is pretty good evidence you are probably lying again.
I was at a trade show and talked to a guy from MN. He said Walz has always been a moron. He was hoping that this would get rid of him finally.

“Yeah, I used to shoot a lot of trap back in the day,” Timmy said. “I was the only teacher at my school to volunteer to be the faculty rep for the School Shooter Club. I befriended a lot of school shooters, a very misunderstood group of kids. It was trap season, and I organized a trap hunt for those kids. We shot a lot of trap that day, and I took them to my house and cooked up my famous trap tacos. I don’t use a lot of spices, and the kids loved them. Afterwards, I took them to an Indigo Girls concert and then back to my place for a big sleepover. We sat in a big circle, and I led the group in transingender meditation. It was great to see those kids trans before my very eyes.”

He has issues. But honestly not that awkward for an automatic. Probably first time he’s loaded this season. Probably should have thought of that when you putting something out strictly for the image. But I rarely use an automatic. Is pheasant hunting similar to quail ? Won’t see many (if any) true quail using automatics Now the pad thing was weak.

He has issues. But honestly not that awkward for an automatic. Probably first time he’s loaded this season. Probably should have thought of that when you putting something out strictly for the image. But I rarely use an automatic. Is pheasant hunting similar to quail ? Won’t see many (if any) true quail using automatics Now the pad thing was weak.
I think it was obvious that he was taught how to load a few minutes before the film. And that totally defeats the purpose of what he’s going for image wise. Not the look of someone comfortable doing it.

I think it was obvious that he was taught how to load a few minutes before the film. And that totally defeats the purpose of what he’s going for image wise. Not the look of someone comfortable doing it.
Agree it was kinda stupid not to do a retake. Maybe that was his best effort and they just said screw it.

It was painful to watch. Anyone knows that you turn the other side up and push the shells in . Dudes a Low T disaster.

It was painful to watch. Anyone knows that you turn the other side up and push the shells in . Dudes a Low T disaster.
Was he actually hunting ? When is pheasant season ? Seems like getting him taking a shot on the rise would have been the way to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT