ADVERTISEMENT

Another example of why Trump should NOT debate on ABC

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001

First off, senator Cotton and Vance again show up and answer tough questions representing the Trump campaign on all the Sunday Shows, nothing , zero from the Harris Team. Then Jonathan Karl, the SR Political correspondent tries to correct Cotton on a remark he makes about Harris. Says that is no longer her position on that matter. (Insurance for illegal aliens) cotton asked him how he got this info, Karl said from a spokesman. Cotton said that was an anonymous and we are using that as her change in policy?

If Trump is up by 2 or 3 points in Georgia and Pennsylvania by their internal polls, I inform ABC and Harris campaign the debate is off until she produces an actual policy statement and does a minimum of 2 interviews of 20 minutes or more of legitimate interviews one of which has to be from Fox News. Until she does an interview, no debate and all my team is going to do is campaign and we are not doing interviews either. Just run out the clock and win the election. Put the MSM in the corner, no one to interview and no debates to cover.

First off, senator Cotton and Vance again show up and answer tough questions representing the Trump campaign on all the Sunday Shows, nothing , zero from the Harris Team. Then Jonathan Karl, the SR Political correspondent tries to correct Cotton on a remark he makes about Harris. Says that is no longer her position on that matter. (Insurance for illegal aliens) cotton asked him how he got this info, Karl said from a spokesman. Cotton said that was an anonymous and we are using that as her change in policy?

If Trump is up by 2 or 3 points in Georgia and Pennsylvania by their internal polls, I inform ABC and Harris campaign the debate is off until she produces an actual policy statement and does a minimum of 2 interviews of 20 minutes or more of legitimate interviews one of which has to be from Fox News. Until she does an interview, no debate and all my team is going to do is campaign and we are not doing interviews either. Just run out the clock and win the election. Put the MSM in the corner, no one to interview and no debates to cover.
Risky strategy if your lead is within the margin of error. Also, since when are the polls the gospel? Wasn't Hillary up in all the polls that mattered right before the election?

I'd also heard that if he doesn't do the ABC debate, they're going to just give the time to Harris in order to force his hand. Not sure if true or how they get around the equal time requirements.

Risky strategy if your lead is within the margin of error. Also, since when are the polls the gospel? Wasn't Hillary up in all the polls that mattered right before the election?

I'd also heard that if he doesn't do the ABC debate, they're going to just give the time to Harris in order to force his hand. Not sure if true or how they get around the equal time requirements.
I'm not sure how you debate someone without a platform or someone who has not made a policy statement. She has already copied Trump/Vance ideas on childcare tax credit and how to tax tips. Just tell ABC you will do the same type sit down with them as they are doing with Harris but no debate without policy statements and interviews beforehand.

True you have to be confident in your own polling to do it but i wouldn't risk it if he is in fact up by a few points in key states. Don't trust ABC's moderators or Harris changing positions and moderators going along with the change as if it was common knowledge.

She will not state any policy and her team is trying to change how debate will transpire.

Not a Trump fan, but he would be wise to debate. You have to play to your strengths and he is the perfect at playing the loud mouth bully from the back of the bus.

Reactions: celticdawg and kckd
Not a Trump fan, but he would be wise to debate. You have to play to your strengths and he is the perfect at playing the loud mouth bully from the back of the bus.
They are trying to change it from a debate to a format where they notes and talking points. It is amazing that most people do not care that she can not think on her own.

These commies will use any propaganda that they can to get that thing elected.

Reactions: DTwnDawg

Unfkingbelievable.//the left wing media,,another arm of the Democratic party..listening g to them go back and forth, you would think the two were having a debate between a Repub and a Dem (oh wait they are) not a so called Sunday “journalist” asking questions..what a POS and he gets schooled!!!

Last edited:
She will not state any policy and her team is trying to change how debate will transpire.
She can’t debate, she’s too chicken shi+ to have a real debate…will only debate on the network of her choosing now trying to dictate the terms…..if she’s so damn talented and capable, why should she be so scared? I’d she’s scared of Fox News, what the hell does she think about Russia and China? Damn, how the leadership of China and Russia must be laughing their asses off at the DEI unqualified queen..what a chicken shi+

Last edited:

Someone give that guy a medal. Jesus Christ. Thank you for this post. This is exactly the difference between Democrat interviews and pubs. He was under attack the whole interview. It wasn’t pleasant. They have reach arounds interviews with Joe. The one time Kamala was called out she froze. I just thank got Lester had the balls to do it. He is the only one. It is the most dangerous thing going in this country today. By far. That guy is the definition of in the bag for the democrats. It is insane. Truly insane. And no one from the left or even the middle trump haters admit this problem.

Amazing the projection and deflection that constantly goes on. Will anyone actually be honest and willing to acknowledge the faults of their own candidates?
Why does Trump keep looking for ways to get out of a debate? He’s got to be scared. There’s no other answer that I can come up with. Scared of the moderators or scared of Harris or scared of both.

W
Why does Trump keep looking for ways to get out of a debate? He’s got to be scared. There’s no other answer that I can come up with. Scared of the moderators or scared of Harris or scared of both.
The Harris team is trying to change the format from a debate to a scripted chat. That is like Clemson saying let’s just have a punt pass and kick competition this Saturday. Sure you have a great handle on what is happening.

Well, the last debate did don’t work out well for him so I’d agree

The interview posted above is why he is wary. As he should be. You want Camela to debate on newsmax or Fox? I think that would be fair. The only real debate you need to see is right here. Kamala debating herself. They don’t want her reading her answers from pre given questions. She is avoiding answering any questions at all. Actually agreeing with this strategy is embarrassing

Last edited:
They are trying to change it from a debate to a format where they notes and talking points. It is amazing that most people do not care that she can not think on her own.
It blows my mind. No one cares or thinks it is important. She is trying to cheat the process because she isn’t smart enough for a normal debate.

Harris campaign came out and clearly stated they do not want notes and the Trump campaign is falsely spreading that rumor.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Harris campaign came out and clearly stated they do not want notes and the Trump campaign is falsely spreading that rumor.
Do you think EITHER campaign is being honest in what they are saying about the ABC proposed debate? The Harris campaign is no more virtuous than the Trump campaign. They are both spinning lies like crazy, they will spin in until the final details are revealed.

Do you think EITHER campaign is being honest in what they are saying about the ABC proposed debate? The Harris campaign is no more virtuous than the Trump campaign. They are both spinning lies like crazy, they will spin in until the final details are revealed.
How does that work out? If Harris campaign was insisting on notes, and Trump campaign said no notes and they have no debate wouldnt that leak like a sieve? You guys need to chill.

• Haha

Jesus. Took him apart.

Reactions: d-dawg
W

The Harris team is trying to change the format from a debate to a scripted chat. That is like Clemson saying let’s just have a punt pass and kick competition this Saturday. Sure you have a great handle on what is happening.
He ignores the other two proposed debates the DEI queen is running from

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT