ADVERTISEMENT

Another Right winger extremist calling for violence....

Jimy jenga

Grateful Dawg
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2001
Reactions: Spe77
And a sex offender ta boot!
I wonder how many chatters on here have done similar things? Including being a sexual predator? Seems to be a theme with all you Right wing extremist!!

So basically, what thousands of leftists are doing in Portland on a nightly basis. I guess he gets attention because it's really rare for it to happen with someone from the right, as opposed to commonplace to the point of it being expected from those on the left. You think all those businesses were boarding up before the election because they were scared of what would happen if Biden won? Hell no- because Republicans don't riot. We've got jobs & families to take care of, and are civilized enough not to use anything that upsets or "offends" us as an excuse to riot, burn, & loot until our hearts' content.

Last edited:
I wonder how many chatters on here have done similar things? Including being a sexual predator? Seems to be a theme with all you Right wing extremist!!
Just to be clear, there is no proof that this guy threatened anyone. And to be more accurate, his title is "predator-elect".

It’s a good thing all those businesses boarded up their windows before the election because they were concerned about right wing violence post election.
That is correct. Remember, FBI said majority of people arrested in the looting were right wing extremists and were from out of town. See the murderer Kyle Rittenhouse.

• Haha
Reactions: DawgfromKite
That is correct. Remember, FBI said majority of people arrested in the looting were right wing extremists and were from out of town. See the murderer Kyle Rittenhouse.
izp0tqf.gif

I guess when MSNBC lets a guest on that says we need to burn down the Republican party and destroy it, and they don't question it and are nodding in agreement, people get pissed off

Reactions: FivePtsDawg
T he difference is that the right will condemn this lone wolf. The left will not condemn Antifa/ BLM, or a lone wolf like the guy that actually (not threatened) shot republicans at a baseball game.

Man, you have to be one paste eating, glue huffin, potato brain to honestly believe this.

I'm guessing you will be like AOC and want Trump voters to wear the badge of shame.

T he difference is that the right will condemn this lone wolf. The left will not condemn Antifa/ BLM, or a lone wolf like the guy that actually (not threatened) shot republicans at a baseball game.
This is the most fundamental aspect of the fringe left-wing vs fringe right-wing debate. No one can deny there are issues on both sides, including violence, but to me the most important aspect is how people respond to these acts. Generally, the only people on the right that defend the criminal actions of the far-right are those on the far-right. However, the criminal actions of the far-left are encouraged, embraced, justified, and/or ignored by prominent members of the left, including Biden, Harris, Obama, and members of the media. I did not vote for Trump in 2016, but the left's response here is one of the main reason's I voted for him in 2020.

This is the most fundamental aspect of the fringe left-wing vs fringe right-wing debate. No one can deny there are issues on both sides, including violence, but to me the most important aspect is how people respond to these acts. Generally, the only people on the right that defend the criminal actions of the far-right are those on the far-right. However, the criminal actions of the far-left are encouraged, embraced, justified, and/or ignored by prominent members of the left, including Biden, Harris, Obama, and members of the media. I did not vote for Trump in 2016, but the left's response here is one of the main reason's I voted for him in 2020.
This is just not true. And total wrong. See the dumbass President right now, who supports Qanon conspiracies as well as will never denounce hate groups like, um, the Proud Bois, David Duke, and even would not condemn that freak, messed up kid Kyle Rittenhouse. This is such a cult statement. Just stop!

This is just not true. And total wrong. See the dumbass President right now, who supports Qanon conspiracies as well as will never denounce hate groups like, um, the Proud Bois, David Duke, and even would not condemn that freak, messed up kid Kyle Rittenhouse. This is such a cult statement. Just stop!
Please explain the "total wrong" in my statement. On the left, I can provide numerous examples of the Antifa/BLM/far-left apologists with the mainstream media, Biden, Harris, members of Congress, mayors, etc. On the right, you can bring up Trump, whose rhetoric around these topics is somewhat haphazard, but also very often misinterpreted (see below links). Beyond that, the support for far-right groups is pretty much limited to the far-right. I'm open to being proven wrong.

I mean, sure - ignore the last group of politicians to actually be harmed were...

Reactions: stray
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT