ADVERTISEMENT

Any horror movie fans ..

So unfortunately it's going to lose some of its appeal seeing it outside of a theater. We saw it the weekend it opened in a crowded theater that was SILENT. It really made it more intense.
Well Hereditary has a scene midway through that will either make you get up and leave or rethink your life. Lol. You gotta go see it. I don't scare easily, but this movie freaked me out

Well Hereditary has a scene midway through that will either make you get up and leave or rethink your life. Lol. You gotta go see it. I don't scare easily, but this movie freaked me out
Okay so I saw this movie last night...

It was hot garbage IMO. Not scary...slow...weird plot line that didn’t make any sense. People laughed in the theater several times for stuff that was supposed to be scary but ended up being funny (looking at you, Mom swimming in the son’s room)

Okay so I saw this movie last night...

It was hot garbage IMO. Not scary...slow...weird plot line that didn’t make any sense. People laughed in the theater several times for stuff that was supposed to be scary but ended up being funny (looking at you, Mom swimming in the son’s room)
Dammit..... What about the decapitation scene

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT