ADVERTISEMENT

Any youse know someone who has used Meth?

JudgeLarryDawg

Circle of Honor
Oct 7, 2002
Must be really tough on one's system.

meth-before-and-after.jpg

The grille is also a sure sign of meth use.
Yep, rotten teeth, picking at the crack mites on face and arms, looking like a whipped dog. What an awful drug. I guess there’s stuff floating around now that’s even worse. What amazed me in my 50-unit slum in Cedartown was that they’d all see one end up broken and in the gutter from meth and they’d think “I got to get me some of that stuff.”

Long time ago I used to have some measure of respect for the stupid if they worked, but not so much anymore.

Yep, rotten teeth, picking at the crack mites on face and arms, looking like a whipped dog. What an awful drug. I guess there’s stuff floating around now that’s even worse. What amazed me in my 50-unit slum in Cedartown was that they’d all see one end up broken and in the gutter from meth and they’d think “I got to get me some of that stuff.”

Long time ago I used to have some measure of respect for the stupid if they worked, but not so much anymore.

(cough), Hard Like.

There is an extremely rough girl who works at a local Harris Teeter grocery store who matches your description to a tee. Have no idea why they let her work there. When you see her, she looks so nasty that it takes your appetite.

ADVERTISEMENT