ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone check there 401k?

i don’t know the %er numbers. I know i have saved a long time and to watch an idiot like biden fritter it away pisses me off
Get it…..on the positive side, it always bounces back & it is all just paperwork losses at this point. It more than likely won’t rebound with him in office, but it eventually will imo.

We’re still investing unless something just crazy happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: phoenixdawg
Get it…..on the bright side, it always bounces back & it is all just paperwork losses at this point. It more than likely won’t rebound with him in office, but it will imo.

We’re still investing unless something just crazy happens.
You are correct in that it always has, but beware. We are near the tipping point. How do you think the market will react if the dims keep power If they can keep power if by hook or crook or actual votes, after the people have seen what they are really about, the country as we know it is done. Look at the politization of the fbi/doj. Look at the complicit media. Look at the number of idiots that don't see a thing wrong with what is being done. If they stay in power, they will never loose power again. It will be a one party dictatorship. They are now able to use the fbi and doj to shut down anyone that disagrees with them and we just sit by and watch it happen. Heck, even the self appointed smartest folks on the chats agree with the bull crap. BEWARE, it always has is not necessarily going to be the case going forward.

You are correct in that it always has, but beware. We are near the tipping point. How do you think the market will react if the dims keep power If they can keep power if by hook or crook or actual votes, after the people have seen what they are really about, the country as we know it is done. Look at the politization of the fbi/doj. Look at the complicit media. Look at the number of idiots that don't see a thing wrong with what is being done. If they stay in power, they will never loose power again. It will be a one party dictatorship. They are now able to use the fbi and doj to shut down anyone that disagrees with them and we just sit by and watch it happen. Heck, even the self appointed smartest folks on the chats agree with the bull crap. BEWARE, it always has is not necessarily going to be the case going forward.
Phuleze. Lying Donnie has done more damage to America than anyone ever to hold any public office. How do you sleep at night with all your fear of every institution? Ambien?

Reactions: nice marmot
Pubs are clueless.
I am sure it is someone else’s fault. It has to be trumps’s fault somehow. I am waiting for some lib to tie this to him. I am wondering if the dow can get to 25000. Some real work killing peoples wealth done by this group. I am sure they are proud and ok. Due to their love of insider trading. Lying orange man has done more damage to this country than ten uncle Joe’s. Did I say that right. While the economy slowly circles the drain under sleepy’s watch. Always blaming anyone but who is in charge. Then claiming everywhere else we need to hold people accountable. The new irs. Tell you what. Any of you libs want to go down the list of lies Brandon has told in his career now and then. Hold him accountable. We will go thru ole lying Donnie’s. You managed to turn this thread abiut trump. Never seen one person own an entire group of people like this. Is that someone else’s fault too. Smh.

Last edited:
Dow is down only 300 pts today. Democrats will call that a win for Brandon’s stock market.

Then again, democrats call it a win if Brandon can go a day without shatting his pants. The bar is very low.

Last edited:
separately from his wife you can bet
You haven't kept up, report out recently that conservative Christians have a much better sex life than you libgeeks.. Another thing, at least I don't have to attend pussy hat wearer conventions and promote baby murder to try and get a date. Me and the wife are great. She agrees with me about you and the other libs. Just tells me you are a waste of my time, she is right of course. None of you dims are worth talking to. You got no clue, you want to destroy the country, and the truth no matter how obvious will not change your mind. Liberalism is a mental defect no meds can cure.

he is concerned about the gays. makes him all twitchy.
I am concerned about perves trying to indoctrinate children. I don't give a flying crap what you do in your bedroom just leave it in your bedroom and leave the kids alone. Dims are a bunch of perv pedophiles. Your pres is exactly who yall are. Now backside orifice, go away and try to impress someone else with your arrogance.

Phuleze. Lying Donnie has done more damage to America than anyone ever to hold any public office. How do you sleep at night with all your fear of every institution? Ambien?
Jeezus you are ate up with the TDS. My 401 k has lost 18% this year , 34% since Biden took office.

Please honestly tell me how that is Trumps fault?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT