ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone check there 401k?

All you have to do is be able and willing to read. Take a ride over to your nearest library.
You cant tell us? Why dont you give it a shot? please answer one question without blaming Trump, Ill bet you $10 you cannot or will not do it.

COME ON IM CHALLENGING YOU .

Youre either too deranged or too uninformed to do it. WEAK.

Reactions: sallen4250
You cant tell us? Why dont you give it a shot? please answer one question without blaming Trump, Ill bet you $10 you cannot or will not do it.

COME ON IM CHALLENGING YOU .

Youre either too deranged or too uninformed to do it. WEAK.
When you confront these people they can’t back up any of their allegations they just bring up Trump. They are deranged.

When you confront these people they can’t back up any of their allegations they just bring up Trump. They are deranged.
okay, that may or may not be true, but is it also true when everyone brings up Biden for every last little thing not going well in their life or this country, when clearly he inherited a sh*show America that had been made bats*it again.

okay, that may or may not be true, but is it also true when everyone brings up Biden for every last little thing not going well in their life or this country, when clearly he inherited a sh*show America that had been made bats*it again.
When you say he inherited a sht show my eyes glaze over and I realize that you are delusional as well. No wars. No billions to Ukraine. Economy booming. Crime under control. No 300 deaths a day from fentanyl. Border closed.. Just a bunch of frauds and phonies. No facts just hurt fee fees because the Orange Man damaged you.

Btw still no response from Roy I notice. Not surprised at all he’s damaged by the Orange Man too. The market is down 6000 points and it’s Trumps fault. Make it make sense because I can’t.

When you say he inherited a sht show my eyes glaze over and I realize that you are delusional as well. No wars. No billions to Ukraine. Economy booming. Crime under control. No 300 deaths a day from fentanyl. Border closed.. Just a bunch of frauds and phonies. No facts just hurt fee fees because the Orange Man damaged you.

Btw still no response from Roy I notice. Not surprised at all he’s damaged by the Orange Man too. The market is down 6000 points and it’s Trumps fault. Make it make sense because I can’t.
covid, supply chain crisis, exacerbated by Russian war, etc. a concatenating chain of s*t that does was not caused by the current president or the last, frankly.

at home, half of the country couldn't accept the result of election, etc. which is Trump's fault.

I mean - what isn't a sh*tshow about all that?

Well this thread is pleasant reading. While it can’t be proven, it is most likely that market would be down, but not as much, had Trump been re-elected.

While a bit of a simplification, The Fed, with easy money, and encouraged by Trump to make it even easier/cheaper, set the stage with near zero rates and no investment alternative to equities. Then Covid came and Trump with support of congress threw money at people which lit the flame of investment speculation and inflation. Biden comes in and with the support of congress, throws even more money at it, and worse, after inflation clearly not “transitory” and Fed raising rates, tosses in the so called inflation reduction act plus student loan forgiveness on top of it, neither of which are helpful.

The low Rates and fiscal stimulus (throwing money at everyone) caused equity prices to rise far above any semblance of fair value. This bubble grew bigger early under Biden until inflation Spiked and it was clear the party was over and the days of free money were over and rates would go higher for longer, And he did exactly the wrong thing and threw more money at the problem.

So post Covid valuations were never sustainable, and Covid spending under Trump set the stage for a market decline as it (together with low rates) was inflationary, But Trump never would have pushed the additional spending that Biden did, or at least not to that level.

So roughly speaking, if we are down 20% today, the first 10% was going to happen anyway, and the second 10% is on Biden.

Hopefully, Trump Stays out of the way in 2024 as he is the only person Biden has a chance of beating, just Like Trump is the reason the dems have the Senate today, and was the only person Biden could beat in 2020. Desantis would clean Joe’s (or any other Dem’s) clock in 2024. Just like Italy and Sweden, enough Voters are tired of the left so this should Be a huge republican year but they nominated too many weak (trump) candidates to get the big wave victory they should get given economy et al. And Roe v Wade doesn‘t help either, but it has more to do with the bad candidates.

Fair and balanced

Well this thread is pleasant reading. While it can’t be proven, it is most likely that market would be down, but not as much, had Trump been re-elected.

While a bit of a simplification, The Fed, with easy money, and encouraged by Trump to make it even easier/cheaper, set the stage with near zero rates and no investment alternative to equities. Then Covid came and Trump with support of congress threw money at people which lit the flame of investment speculation and inflation. Biden comes in and with the support of congress, throws even more money at it, and worse, after inflation clearly not “transitory” and Fed raising rates, tosses in the so called inflation reduction act plus student loan forgiveness on top of it, neither of which are helpful.

The low Rates and fiscal stimulus (throwing money at everyone) caused equity prices to rise far above any semblance of fair value. This bubble grew bigger early under Biden until inflation Spiked and it was clear the party was over and the days of free money were over and rates would go higher for longer, And he did exactly the wrong thing and threw more money at the problem.

So post Covid valuations were never sustainable, and Covid spending under Trump set the stage for a market decline as it (together with low rates) was inflationary, But Trump never would have pushed the additional spending that Biden did, or at least not to that level.

So roughly speaking, if we are down 20% today, the first 10% was going to happen anyway, and the second 10% is on Biden.

Hopefully, Trump Stays out of the way in 2024 as he is the only person Biden has a chance of beating, just Like Trump is the reason the dems have the Senate today, and was the only person Biden could beat in 2020. Desantis would clean Joe’s (or any other Dem’s) clock in 2024. Just like Italy and Sweden, enough Voters are tired of the left so this should Be a huge republican year but they nominated too many weak (trump) candidates to get the big wave victory they should get given economy et al. And Roe v Wade doesn‘t help either, but it has more to do with the bad candidates.

Fair and balanced
There is some clarity in this analysis. We can argue about the %s of who is responsible for what, and I would say into this bargain that if there hadn't been a $2T corporate tax cut that flooded corporate coffers at a time when the economy was humming we would be better off, in part because it's hard to look at what Biden has done on the one hand, most of which needed to be done and much of which had been promised by Republicans (infrastructure) and say - well you shouldn't have done that - when we gave away $2T previously to people who didn't need it.

But, whatever, as you say we all knew a correction was coming, and I would argue that it's less about what Biden has or hasn't done vs. misperceptions (we will see) by the Fed and some bad externalities. and you can argue with that, and we are now having a conversation which most are unwilling to have at all. So thank you.

you comment would be better received if joe actually made it better as he claimed he could. Let’s look at the record
supply chain fix, no
keeping russians out of ukraine, no
keeping americans from getting embarrassed in Afghanistan, no
keeping troops from dying in Afghanistan, no
reducing covid deaths, no
reducing vaccine related deaths, no
keeping american pension funds and 401ks sound, no
balancing a budget, no
reducing worldwide carbon emissions due to refining, no
empowering our enemies, yes
increasing chinas world influence, yes
enabling rogue nations to pursue nukes, yes
runaway inflation due to unsustainable stimulus, yes
enabling gov spending on 2 mm new illegal aliens, yes

the list is long and distinguished

covid, supply chain crisis, exacerbated by Russian war, etc. a concatenating chain of s*t that does was not caused by the current president or the last, frankly.

at home, half of the country couldn't accept the result of election, etc. which is Trump's fault.

half the country can’t accept the results of an election what a crock of shit, no different than the bullshit russian collusion steele dossier from half the country who couldn’t accept the results of an election

There is some clarity in this analysis. We can argue about the %s of who is responsible for what, and I would say into this bargain that if there hadn't been a $2T corporate tax cut that flooded corporate coffers at a time when the economy was humming we would be better off, in part because it's hard to look at what Biden has done on the one hand, most of which needed to be done and much of which had been promised by Republicans (infrastructure) and say - well you shouldn't have done that - when we gave away $2T previously to people who didn't need it.

But, whatever, as you say we all knew a correction was coming, and I would argue that it's less about what Biden has or hasn't done vs. misperceptions (we will see) by the Fed and some bad externalities. and you can argue with that, and we are now having a conversation which most are unwilling to have at all. So thank you.

Glad you liked the (rough) analysis but I have to (respectfully) disagree with a few of your points.

Another good feature of the Trump years was very low unemployment, and part of the cause of that was the corporate tax cut. Yes, some of the cut did go to the bottom line but companies also used the savings to hire and invest, and generally speaking, what is good for American business is also (generally) good for Americans. So we have to hold our nose from time to time as there are examples of greedy executives and corporate greed, But there is a trickle down effect from corporations doing well in hiring, strong stock prices and so forth.

And while I don’t know enough to guess a %, one man’s infrastructure is another man’s wasteful spending, and i do know enough to know there was plenty of that Along with some admittedly overdue investment in infrastructure, particularly Technology where China is such a threat.

But frankly, more than any of this, what I am done with Biden over is that he ran as the sane moderate/unifier and has governed like he is controlled by the left, which he appears to be. The focus on “cultural issues“ so called voter rights, double standards on prosecution by DOJ and FBI (including Hunter Biden) and fact he does appear to be fading fast mentally. Sad but true.

Last edited:

the 2 trillion of tax cuts wasn’t giving something to someone, it just wasn’t taking from them. The gov if they are one thing is inefficient with capital.

What has the election done to you other than those holding office as a result?

The whining about fraud claims and conspiracy theories are the biggest scapegoats to avoid personal responsibility in history. It's the culmination of people being addicted to social media. Too many people actually believe that the opinions of others they don't even know somehow matter in their own lives.

Until people grow up and start naming how others directly affect their lives, it's going to continue being a whinefest.

From the moon landing to JFK to Elvis being alive to Biggie and Tupac being alive to Hurricane Katrina being Bush's weather weapon attack to 2016 voter suppression to 2020 voter fraud, none of that matters, or does it? Either way, here we are so tell me how people questioning the 2020 election has done you harm while somehow questioning 2016 didn't.

Just wondering. Cause I don’t even want to see mine.🤣
Yes, I look at it once a week. It looks very bleak, but it was the same in 2008 and 2009. If you have a well rounded IRA when the Dems are out of office it will turn around . If you are in For the long haul it will rectify itself. I am retired and take money from my IRA along with other income, I don’t live above my means, and even though it has gone down I will live comfortably the rest of my life. I am not invested in risky investment, just a well rounded portfolio.

Glad you liked the (rough) analysis but I have to (respectfully) disagree with a few of your points.

Another good feature of the Trump years was very low unemployment, and part of the cause of that was the corporate tax cut. Yes, some of the cut did go to the bottom line but companies also used the savings to hire and invest, and generally speaking, what is good for American business is also (generally) good for Americans. So we have to hold our nose from time to time as there are examples of greedy executives and corporate greed, But there is a trickle down effect from corporations doing well in hiring, strong stock prices and so forth.

And while I don’t know enough to guess a %, one man’s infrastructure is another man’s wasteful spending, and i do know enough to know there was plenty of that Along with some admittedly overdue investment in infrastructure, particularly Technology where China is such a threat.

But frankly, more than any of this, what I am done with Biden over is that he ran as the sane moderate/unifier and has governed like he is controlled by the left, which he appears to be. The focus on “cultural issues“ so called voter rights, double standards on prosecution by DOJ and FBI (including Hunter Biden) and fact he does appear to be fading fast mentally. Sad but true.
Thats because they make stuff up. The truth is irrelevant. He thinks real people care about 1-6 and they do not, only the nuts that watch MSNBC.

Yes, I look at it once a week. It looks very bleak, but it was the same in 2008 and 2009. If you have a well rounded IRA when the Dems are out of office it will turn around . If you are in For the long haul it will rectify itself. I am retired and take money from my IRA along with other income, I don’t live above my means, and even though it has gone down I will live comfortably the rest of my life. I am not invested in risky investment, just a well rounded portfolio.
Same. Truthfully the only reason I have a 401k is because an early job/family members. Not a big fan of 401ks. Passive Income is what I like to invest my money into.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT