ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else suspect Biden secretly wants Harris to lose?….

-lowcountrydawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 20, 2002
charleston sc usa
I mean there is absolutely an element of human nature that would want that. And that element would be even stronger in an 80+ year old who has been tossed aside effectively because of his age and told he can’t do it.

You don’t think he wants to be able to say “I told you so” to Pelosi and Obama. And the rest of the stylish democrats who have always rolled their eyes at him? Passed him over for Hillary? And now Kamala.

Of course he will never admit it publicly.

But recent events beg the question:

-Impromptu press conference right when media was about to cut to Harris rally…..to tout his own economic record, while Harris tries to run from it?

-behind the scenes anonymous sources in articles from Harris campaign wishing he would go away and disappointed he stayed home for hurricane instead of traveling abroad as scheduled?

-Totally contradicting Harris in her criticism of DeSantis, and giving him a boost as he threw her criticism back in her face, specifically sayin Joe had a role but she didn’t? You think he doesn’t secretly love that shit?

I mean there is absolutely an element of human nature that would want that. And that element would be even stronger in an 80+ year old who has been tossed aside effectively because of his age and told he can’t do it.

You don’t think he wants to be able to say “I told you so” to Pelosi and Obama. And the rest of the stylish democrats who have always rolled their eyes at him? Passed him over for Hillary? And now Kamala.

-Impromptu press conference right when media was about to cut to Harris rally…..to tout his own economic record, while Harris tries to run from it?

-behind the scenes anonymous sources in articles from Harris campaign wishing he would go away and disappointed he stayed home for hurricane instead of traveling abroad as scheduled?

-Totally contradicting Harris in her criticism of DeSantis, and giving him a boost as he threw her criticism back in her face, specifically sayin Joe had a role but she didn’t? You think he doesn’t secretly love that shit?
I totally agree. I think he wants her to lose so bad. I bet Jill wants to kick her in the ovaries.

He already told others a few years ago privately that she wasn’t ready. Nancy started vetting new vp candidates in 2023. I can’t wait for the tell all to come out.

I totally agree. I think he wants her to lose so bad. I bet Jill wants to kick her in the ovaries.

He already told others a few years ago privately that she wasn’t ready. Nancy started vetting new vp candidates in 2023. I can’t wait for the tell all to come out.
You guys crack me up.

I’m sure Joe’s pride was damaged when he was forced to step aside. This is not a scenario that’s ever occurred in our history and obviously Joe thought he had it in him for another run, even if nobody else did.

But to suggest that Joe wants Trump to win is ridiculous. Biden hates Trump in a deep and meaningful way, for what he’s done to the country and what his efforts over many years resulted in for his lone surviving son.

You really think he wants his legacy destroyed, the country damaged (I’m sure you disagree, but Joe doesn’t), Ukraine left to Putin’s whim and NATO weakened, all to settle a petty grievance with Harris?

That would be the response of a true malignant, narcissistic sociopath, and what ever you think of Biden, he isn’t that.

It’s always projection with Trump supporters. Unlike Biden, Trump would burn it all down to settle a petty grievance, and he has. He was directly responsible for GA ending up with two Dem senators and control of the Senate because the was bitter about losing the state.

Also, see J6.

Watch when he burns everything to the ground if he losses again. It’s going to be ugly.

You guys crack me up.

I’m sure Joe’s pride was damaged when he was forced to step aside. This is not a scenario that’s ever occurred in our history and obviously Joe thought he had it in him for another run, even if nobody else did.

But to suggest that Joe wants Trump to win is ridiculous. Biden hates Trump in a deep and meaningful way, for what he’s done to the country and what his efforts over many years resulted in for his lone surviving son.

You really think he wants his legacy destroyed, the country damaged (I’m sure you disagree, but Joe doesn’t), Ukraine left to Putin’s whim and NATO weakened, all to settle a petty grievance with Harris?

That would be the response of a true malignant, narcissistic sociopath, and what ever you think of Biden, he isn’t that.

It’s always projection with Trump supporters. Unlike Biden, Trump would burn it all down to settle a petty grievance, and he has. He was directly responsible for GA ending up with two Dem senators and control of the Senate because the was bitter about losing the state.

Also, see J6.

Watch when he burns everything to the ground if he losses again. It’s going to be ugly.
Actually think he believes his legacy would be stronger if Kamala loses. Because there will be a lot of folks who will agree with him when he says I told you so.

In his mind if Harris wins, it solidifies the legacy that he sucked, was incapable, and it was Obama / Pelosi / Harris who saved us from Trump.

If Harris loses, there is always the “what if?” Hey I stepped aside because y’all told me I neeeded to. I did my part. And she failed.

Honestly believe his legacy / ego is better served with a Harris loss.

There have been several articles where inside folks on the condition of anonymity say that Biden still firmly believes he would be ahead had he not gotten coup’d. Put Trump aside for a second. Is it not simple human nature to see it play out how you warned it would if they took you out?

Last edited:
You guys crack me up.

Also, see J6.

Or how bout he knows she is low iq. He knows she can’t do shit because he sees it every day. And how bout he absolutely knows she can’t do the job and the American people are more important than a grudge. Highly doubtful he actually cares about the people he sold out. His legacy is the most important thing to him. And Kamala is smashing it daily.

I think Jill will burn it to the ground in a few years. All the nasty corrupt stuff the media has swept under rugs for you will be out in the open.

It is funny that despite Jan 6th nothing actually got burned to the ground. On the other hand during the summer of love, how much actually got burned to the ground.

Reactions: DTwnDawg
The Russia thing still blows my mind. Russia and Trump are so tight he waited until Biden was president to make his move?

Not sure about Biden, but me and a majority of the US wants her to lose…..

Or how bout he knows she is low iq. He knows she can’t do shit because he sees it every day. And how bout he absolutely knows she can’t do the job and the American people are more important than a grudge. Highly doubtful he actually cares about the people he sold out. His legacy is the most important thing to him. And Kamala is smashing it daily.

I think Jill will burn it to the ground in a few years. All the nasty corrupt stuff the media has swept under rugs for you will be out in the open.

It is funny that despite Jan 6th nothing actually got burned to the ground. On the other hand during the summer of love, how much actually got burned to the ground.
Ok.

• Haha
I am so proud of you. Finally seeing the small warning signs. It isn’t like he gaffed every week. Or fell asleep at a summit. Or fell riding a bike. Or fell walking off stage. Or got lost on every stage he ever was on. Or remembered speaking to someone last week who had been dead since 1996. Or recognized during a congressional session a woman who had been dead for two months. Or called ll cool j a boy. And Matsuyama. Or forgot when his son died. Sorry. I hate saying it but it happened. Fell walking up the stairs into Air Force one three times. I could literally go on off the top of my head for a month.

I am just so happy you are cured. Next step. Recognize when someone is too stupid to be president.

Last edited:
I watched that whole speech because I was home sick today. There’s a reason he’s winning the blue wall. Beyond your little snippets of speeches that make him look dumb, if you watch the whole speech you’ll see the dude is a talented politician. Doesn’t need to regurgitate memorized lines. He can read a room and effectively win people. If Kamala had an ounce of Obama’s political talent she wouldn’t be wringing her hands right now.

I watched that whole speech because I was home sick today. There’s a reason he’s winning the blue wall. Beyond your little snippets of speeches that make him look dumb, if you watch the whole speech you’ll see the dude is a talented politician. Doesn’t need to regurgitate memorized lines. He can read a room and effectively win people. If Kamala had an ounce of Obama’s political talent she wouldn’t be wringing her hands right now.
The man goes off the cuff all the time. He has been making mistakes for years. There is a big difference from going off promoter for one minute and screwing up every time. Or when asked a question he isn’t prepared for, he won’t lose his ever lovin mind.

You guys crack me up.

Also, see J6.

jan 6th? or summer of 20 lol

The man goes off the cuff all the time. He has been making mistakes for years. There is a big difference from going off promoter for one minute and screwing up every time. Or when asked a question he isn’t prepared for, he won’t lose his ever lovin mind.
How of all possible questions, KH wasn’t prepared for the “what would you different than Biden” one from the View of all places?

“Nothing. I will do nothing different”.

The girl was literally soft tossing a softball….a gift “Here Kamala…knock this shit out”. The reactions from her squad had to range from “wtf” to “FjkkjKkk!!!!” Spectacularly terrible. She would have been better off with her old standby “Well to start…I grew up in a middle class family”.

How of all possible questions, KH wasn’t prepared for the “what would you different than Biden” one from the View of all places?

The girl was literally soft tossing a softball….a gift “Here Kamala…knock this shit out”. The reactions from her squad had to range from “wtf” to “FjkkjKkk!!!!” Spectacularly terrible. She would have been better off with her old standby “Well to start…I grew up in a middle class family”.
Imagine if she had to deal with what cotton and Vance have to deal with on the msm circuit. If she had to do interviews at Fox or newsmax. Same with waltz. I would love to see either of them do what Vance does. And what he has to go thru.

She can’t handle basic layups and dunks. People think she can handle running the country. Even Donald did an entire hour gotcha interview on cnn on prime time. It was supposed to be a political funeral by gotcha questions. Instead cnn got vilified for giving him a platform, and wind at his back.

I
Imagine if she had to deal with what cotton and Vance have to deal with on the msm circuit. If she had to do interviews at Fox or newsmax. Same with waltz. I would love to see either of them do what Vance does. And what he has to go thru.

She can’t handle basic layups and dunks. People think she can handle running the country. Even Donald did an entire hour gotcha interview on cnn on prime time. It was supposed to be a political funeral by gotcha questions. Instead cnn got vilified for giving him a platform, and wind at his back.
There Isn’t even a split second where it appears she thinks for herself. Even during the debate, when she clearly won on style as Trump just said dumb shit….she never answered a question with an actual answer. It was all highly rehearsed mini speeches. She was clearly programmed - if they ask about the economy, give this mini speech. If they ask about x, give this speech. Nothing at all of substance. And zero thinking on her feet.

She was grown in a democrat lab and strings are being pulled. By someone. Whoever told her to pick the fight with DeSantis should be fired on the spot. Unforced error of the highest degree. Wrong time. Wrong place. Wrong dude. And he destroyed her. Made her look petty and even worse…irrelevant and smalll.

A President first and foremost is an executive. The boss. She has zero experience running things. And the evidence of incompetence at the top leading to bad shit is there for all to see.

Reactions: zingerdawg
Ok, if you say so. There isn’t anything he could say or do, including nonstop lies, big lies, and repeated mental ramblings, that will change your opinion. That’s well established and there’s no point in spending time on it.

What if Biden wanted her to get lynched by a mob of … oh wait, different regime.

• Haha
Reactions: willdup
What if Biden wanted her to get lunched by a mob of … oh wait, different regime.
You made that edit super quick. Good thing too. Changing lunched to lynched sure does give a way different meaning. I liked the post better before you edited it. You are a misogynist at heart. 😂

Ok, if you say so. There isn’t anything he could say or do, including nonstop lies, big lies, and repeated mental ramblings, that will change your opinion. That’s well established and there’s no point in spending time on it.
Yeah my vote isn’t about gaining some kind of moral high ground. I’m not marrying the guy or working for him. I want him to represent the interests of Americans. The President is working for me. And in that capacity this binary choice is a no brainer.

It was hilarious , her entire little softball media tour trying to appear normal….talking about weird and awkward..gaffes and word salad as normal …it’s scary how stupid the DEI Queen actually is

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT