ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone have their eyes on a new hog leg?

stray

Snappin’ necks and cashing checks
Gold Member
Dec 6, 2001
These are hard to find but think I would like to add this one.

Lipsey's exclusive Smith 632 in 32H&R magnum. Seems like a great pocket pistol or back up. Enclosed hammer and a tritium front site. They also make in 38 special but that one if 5 rounds and this is 6.
Anyone out there have something else on their wish list?

These are hard to find but think I would like to add this one.

Lipsey's exclusive Smith 632 in 32H&R magnum. Seems like a great pocket pistol or back up. Enclosed hammer and a tritium front site. They also make in 38 special but that one if 5 rounds and this is 6.
Anyone out there have something else on their wish list?

What the FF do you need a gun for??

For a smaller caliber I like these. Got one a while back and it shoots well, higher capacity as well. Ruger LCP Max.

Reactions: stray
Reactions: 3 Pete
I'm looking for an emotional support 9mm. Might go old school CZ 75 DA/SA. Hammer Time, bitches.

iu

I have had my eye on the classic beauty as well. CZ/Colt makes excellent firearms. For and EDC I really love the Sig P365X.

No such thing as too many.

Nice looking revolver, I have a Ruger that is similar in 357. I'd imagine it would be a little heavy to keep in your pocket. A 380 or compact 9mm made by Ruger or Smith & Wesson would be a better conceal option & much lighter. Just put some hollow points in it & hope you never need it.

Reactions: stray
Eastman is ok,
but he likes to stir the pot.
My wife gets to ask why I need it.
My friends get to ask why I want it.
Maybe he just wants a breakdown of its many excellent features. I get the feeling he may want one too. He can come to the range and try it out when I get it. All of you can, let’s have a shoot.

I think it was Woodsy Owl who said “Let’s have a shoot, it’s a Hoot!”

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
Woman cop in the Bronx punched by repeat offender illegal. She should have shot the guy and then gone after Alvin Bragg. How is the Biden Admin touting "crime is lower"? They had the FBI leave out NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, Baltimore, St Louis and Atlanta. They're cooking crime statistics just before the election to make it look like its improving. Police have been defunded and it's ok to punch and shoot them.
GUjVDF7W0AItnOV

• Sad
Reactions: JackRussellDawg
Woman cop in the Bronx punched by repeat offender illegal. She should have shot the guy and then gone after Alvin Bragg. How is the Biden Admin touting "crime is lower"? They had the FBI leave out NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, Baltimore, St Louis and Atlanta. They're cooking crime statistics just before the election to make it look like its improving. Police have been defunded and it's ok to punch and shoot them.
GUjVDF7W0AItnOV
The FBI has installed a new crime reporting system. Local law enforcement is still learning how to use it, so many departments are not reporting crime including some of the major cities where most of the violent crime is happening.
Could be possible that some are dragging their feet on purpose for political purposes, locally and/or nationally. It works because the MSM and some of the Chat laude these numbers as if they are true
Throw in the fact that new Dem laws have created a sense of futility with the public so reporting has gone down as well. Why report it, they don’t prosecute crimes in my blue city. This is also caused by all of the local DAs who refuse to prosecute, reducing charges and no cash bail systems.

I’ve got the Sig P365. Nice and compact and easy to slip into your pocket.
The rental fleet at Palmetto State is pretty good. I wanted to try an M&P compact but they only had it in subcompact. I was expecting a lot more recoil. Accuracy wasn't the best but that was on me. I like the Sig and will try it next.

The rental fleet at Palmetto State is pretty good. I wanted to try an M&P compact but they only had it in subcompact. I was expecting a lot more recoil. Accuracy wasn't the best but that was on me. I like the Sig and will try it next.
There are several models.
P365-the very smallest
P365X-slightly bigger and has more capacity with ability for magazine extensions for even more. Also, has a flat trigger I absolutely love
P365Fuse-I haven’t handled yet. Even bigger with even more capacity but still concealable for most.

All are excellent. If you can, try them all and see which feel best to you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT