ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone really surprised that a gun was turned on looters / rioters?

Why the heck was he there? He's from Illinois from what I read.
Which is going to be one of his problems. It's not like he was defending his property. I've often wondered when these para-military guys stand out front of a store ... what if they get confronted ... are they really going to start shooting. They really don't have a legal justification. They aren't cops. It isn't their property. I guess they think by looking menacing people will go away, and they are generally right. But, we've now seen what happens when that isn't true.

I am also seeing that one of the guys who attacked him had a handgun ... you can see it clearly in the photos. That's going to help him. He also shot two white guys which will help him, should it be found to be self defense. I can't even watch the video of the guy who basically had his arm blown off (he's the guy with the handgun). Maybe all this will cool everyone down and make them realize this is serious.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
If it's self-defense, how can it be murder? You literally wrote "then use the gun in self-defense to murder people." I am no lawyer, but I don't get that line of thinking.
He is going to allege it was self-defense. I can't to up to people, start shooting, or start beating someone, and when they react to me, shoot and kill them, and then say it was self-defense.

Reactions: celticdawg
Which is going to be one of his problems. It's not like he was defending his property. I've often wondered when these para-military guys stand out front of a store ... what if they get confronted ... are they really going to start shooting. They really don't have a legal justification. They aren't cops. It isn't their property. I guess they think by looking menacing people will go away, and they are generally right. But, we've now seen what happens when that isn't true.

I am also seeing that one of the guys who attacked him had a handgun ... you can see it clearly in the photos. That's going to help him. He also shot two white guys which will help him, should it be found to be self defense. I can't even watch the video of the guy who basically had his arm blown off (he's the guy with the handgun). Maybe all this will cool everyone down and make them realize this is serious.
He has a case of some measure for self defense when attacked by victims 2 and 3. I think we don't have enough info about victim 1. What's for sure is his life just went to hell for screwing around with a riot and a gun.

Reactions: wayxpython
He is going to allege it was self-defense. I can't to up to people, start shooting, or start beating someone, and when they react to me, shoot and kill them, and then say it was self-defense.
But did he start the physical violence? I do not know. I have not watched the video. What I do know is that by definition, self-defense is not murder. So maybe you just misspoke or mistyped.

Reactions: LawDawg86

Cool down? Wait until the trials start. The cycle will start anew.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
But did he start the physical violence? I do not know. I have not watched the video. What I do know is that by definition, self-defense is not murder. So maybe you just misspoke or mistyped.
News accounts appear to indicate that. We, evidently, were seeing him being chased because he had just shot someone in the head. I am going to stop posting on this ... too many facts still to come. I stand by my posts that walking around with a gun in that environment is idiotic.

News accounts appear to indicate that. We, evidently, were seeing him being chased because he had just shot someone in the head. I am going to stop posting on this ... too many facts still to come. I stand by my posts that walking around with a gun in that environment is idiotic.
Don't disagree, but so is swinging a skateboard at the head of a dude with a gun in his hand. Maybe he'll go to jail for life and the other dude is dead and the winner becomes the American gene pool.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
A teen has been arrested for these murders. A video has been released showing he just ran down the street shooting people.
Why are you people so messed up ? Is it really that tough to go through life as a white person ? I haven't found it so burdensome.

Someone threw a Molotov cocktail at him...he shot them. Someone started beating him over the head with a skateboard while he was on the ground...he shot them. Someone pointed a pistol in his face while also still on his back on the ground...he shot them.

You're FOS.

You call these people protesters? Those people were freaking terrorizing and burning a community! Protesters my A$$
''those people'', it's always just a few who are committing crimes. I have yet to see a video that didn't show most protesters acting within their rights. Obviously those seen destroying property should be treated like any criminal.

Don't disagree, but so is swinging a skateboard at the head of a dude with a gun in his hand. Maybe he'll go to jail for life and the other dude is dead and the winner becomes the American gene pool.

That is a messed up way to see it. The guy who tried to stop a killer and was murdered deserved to die ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT