ADVERTISEMENT

Are the vaccinated superspreaders?

After seeing my daughters vaccinated chemistry teacher give it to most of the kids in front of the room it sure does set off the alarm bells. Got passed on straight to us about 4 days later💩
Also with first hand experience of this. Was at a company function the 3rd week of August and 3 of us were infected by a vaxxed employee, with zero symptoms. (2 of us not jabbed and 1 jabbed.)

That 2020 BS about asymptomatic spread (which didn't exist then) is where we are now with this leaky POS jab. And they know it too which is why they are blaming the un-jabbed. They are getting desperate.

Also with first hand experience of this. Was at a company function the 3rd week of August and 3 of us were infected by a vaxxed employee, with zero symptoms. (2 of us not jabbed and 1 jabbed.)

That 2020 BS about asymptomatic spread (which didn't exist then) is where we are now with this leaky POS jab. And they know it too which is why they are blaming the un-jabbed. They are getting desperate.

Not really sure if you are being sarcastic or not but if you are not I don't see how you can have it both ways. There is either asymptomatic spread (which I believe) or there is not. I highly doubt the vaccinated are the only ones who can be asymptomatic spreaders.

Not really sure if you are being sarcastic or not but if you are not I don't see how you can have it both ways. There is either asymptomatic spread (which I believe) or there is not. I highly doubt the vaccinated are the only ones who can be asymptomatic spreaders.
No sarcasm font on. Having had the wuflu, i don't believe asymtomatic spread exists from this when it never existed from prior colds/flus/corona virus'.

Sorry for the long response, but the term asymptomatic spread was popularized in 2020 (pre vax) to create fear, drive shutdowns, distancing and masking (control). The term relates to the use of a non-sterilized vaccine. Simply put, a person vaxxed with any new version of the of a non-sterilized vaccine, can get the virus and be asymptomatic while spreading this to others. In the past a person with say an actual case of whooping cough was easily distinguished and mankind learned to avoid these sick people for self preservation.

The leaky vax issue is well known and relates to how pharma has changed vaccinations (in this case the pertussis (DTP) vaccine whooping cough). Long and detailed, but I pasted a good excerpt below.

Full text in the link at the bottom:

Speaking of vaccination we've known for decades that "leaky" vaccines -- that is, ones which do not sterilize you against infection and thus allow you to "carry" a disease and not get sick are dangerous. If used when a disease is present in the community they turn vaccinated people into carriers and spreaders of the disease who have no idea they're passing the love around to others. Eventually the disease finds a person it can make sick, whether their vaccine failed or they are not vaccinated.

We learned this the hard way decades ago with DTP. Virtually every child was -- and is -- vaccinated against diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis. Pertussis, otherwise known as "whooping cough" is a nasty disease that frequently kills infants -- and is dangerous to basically anyone who gets it. Anyone who is symptomatic for it is instantly obvious due to its characteristic and violent coughing and "whoop" respiratory disturbance, which is also frequently associating with vomiting.

The DTP shots had a fairly nasty adverse effect profile and, what's worse, there were quality control problems with insuring the correct amount was in a given dose. There were suspicions that the pertussis component caused permanent brain injury in children. People sued. The manufacturers withdrew the DTP vaccine, liability insurance became prohibitively expensive and the manufacturers threatened not to make any more of the shots -- ever.

What did Congress do in 1986? Immunize the manufacturers from liability. Instead VAERS (which we have today) was established, alleged "mandatory reporting" (which we know is a joke in the context of Covid-19 shots) was instituted for health providers that administered vaccines and an arbitration system was established for alleged injury claims.

But what happened with pertussis itself -- you know, the disease?

Well, on the data, the vaccines were working. There were only 1,010 cases of pertussis across the entire United States in the mid 1970s. Rather than solve the quality control problems the industry, now immune from lawsuit, in full cooperation with the CDC changed the vaccines to "DTaP", which is what is given today. That change was broadly rolled out through the 1990s in the United States. "a" stands for acellular; in other words, not containing the actual material of the disease. DTaP was easier to make and, while somewhat more-expensive also did not suffer from the quality control challenges of DTP.

That's good, right? Improve the product! Why VAERS and everything that came from the lawsuits and such is a victory!

Uh, no, it isn't.

“The second generation of vaccine turned out to have an unanticipated limitation, and that has been probably the main engine driving the resurgence,” says Gill, who is lead author on a review article on the resurrection of whooping cough, published in the journal F1000 Research. Gill and his colleagues suspect that the vaccine, while preventing symptoms from pertussis infections for some time, has little impact on preventing people from becoming “colonized” with the bacteria, meaning they are asymptomatic carriers of the disease and are still capable of infecting others.
Why we would never do the same stupid thing again, not with an endemic disease that comes around here and there and screws some people, but rather into the maw of an epidemic that is screwing people by the score, right?

Oh wait -- we did exactly that and what's worse is that we are now mandating such abject stupidity for health care workers and enlisting countless people, including but certainly not limited to them, in marching around virtue signaling others to get jabs that history tells us will make the situation worse!

Of course profit and the removal of liability from the manufacturers has nothing to do with this, right? Why if they were liable then you could sue and introduce as evidence that we have known for decades on the data that when we did the same thing with pertussis we screwed people and turned a nearly-eradicated disease into one that makes a hell of a lot of people sick!

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=243640

This has always made sense to me. A "vaccine" which mitigates symptoms so the host becomes a typhoid mary of sorts. Feels fine but gives it to everyone else. The unvaccinated feel sick and stay home (common sense) thus keeping spread to a minimum.
Nailed it with fewer words than my post!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT