ADVERTISEMENT

Are we going to rename the White House?

I can be blessed and upset at what's going on in society at the same time. My love of God doesn't preclude me from having human feelings. But I do know who's ultimately in charge and that gives me peace.
Glad U are at peace. Have U ever not been at peace and what was the problem?

Glad U are at peace. Have U ever not been at peace and what was the problem?

Glad you asked. The only time I've never been at peace was when I had sin in my life and separated from God. Do you know Jesus and do you have peace?

Glad you asked. The only time I've never been at peace was when I had sin in my life and separated from God. Do you know Jesus and do you have peace?
I have been at peace all my adult life. Thanks for asking. U still going white water rafting?

I have been at peace all my adult life. Thanks for asking. U still going white water rafting?
Honest question: Is substituting "U" for "you" some sort of millennial shorthand? It makes you seem lazy and uneducated, imo. Do your awful personality and absence of humor come naturally, or have you cultivated them over the years?

Honest question: Is substituting "U" for "you" some sort of millennial shorthand? It makes you seem lazy and uneducated, imo. Do your awful personality and absence of humor come naturally, or have you cultivated them over the years?
“U” has been used as shorthand for “you” for a very long time. It did not originate with millennials. And, I believe, the Dutch word (at least one of them) for “you” is “u.” Just wanted to throw that out there.

Honest question: Is substituting "U" for "you" some sort of millennial shorthand? It makes you seem lazy and uneducated, imo. Does your awful personality and absence of humor come naturally, or have you cultivated it over the years?
U ever text? Or R U too old. I am to a certain degree lazy as I have gotten older. But I still work out. I cultivated my winning personality by observing people over my 70 plus years. I like to listen to people say what they are. Then I like to see them prove they are hypocrites.

“U” has been used as shorthand for “you” for a very long time. It did not originate with millennials. And, I believe, the Dutch word (at least one of them) for “you” is “u.” Just wanted to throw that out there.
Well, that makes you seem uneducated, as well.

U ever text? Or R U too old. I am to a certain degree lazy as I have gotten older. But I still work out. I cultivated my winning personality by observing people over my 70 plus years. I like to listen to people say what they are. Then I like to see them prove they are hypocrites.
Are you confused that this forum is texting? Why don't you buy a full-sized keyboard for forum use? Do you think the inability to type out "you" makes you look smart?

Reactions: MaconDawg67
And the Dutch speak many languages. We do not speak any of them here on Chat. Also, I do not care if you and the other guy sound like dumbasses.

Unfortunately, for your argument, I’m 100% correct on this. It’s ok though. I know you don’t like it when someone shows you you’re wrong. Just take the information.
You are not 100% correct. It is used in the Netherlands. You are 100% wrong; it is not the Dutch word for you. It is a word used in Holland sometimes for you informally.

And the Dutch speak many languages. We do not speak any of them hear on Chat. Also, I do not care if you and the other guy sound like dumbasses.
Well, that’s just incorrect, as the Dutch also speak English. To be completely honest, about 89% of the population in the Netherlands speak English. But you go ahead with your ignorance.

You are not 100% correct. It is used in the Netherlands. You are 100% wrong; it is not the Dutch word for you. It is a word used in Holland sometimes for you informally.
You are aware that the Dutch are located in the Netherlands, right? And “u” means “you” in the Dutch language. Lololol

It is an informal use, Jane you ignorant slut.
I don’t think you know what “informal” means when it comes to language. Lolol. You obviously think it means it’s rarely used. But, you know that’s incorrect, right?

Yes, that’s incorrect. If you knew squat about language, you would not even ask that question.
So, why do you keep bringing up that it is “informal”? Lolol. It’s used more than any other form of the word “you” in the Dutch language.

So you and the other idiot use a Dutch informal pronoun to communicate on Chat. Where did you two receive your language training?
Have you ever seen me use that on here? I’ll go ahead and tell you that you haven’t. It’s ok. I know you’re mad because you were wrong. And some people can’t handle new information, such as yourself. Even if it wasn’t the Dutch word for “you,” which it is, a Boomer had been saying it for years before texting was a thing. And people used it way before then, as well. So.... just take the information.

Reactions: nice marmot
Have you ever seen me use that on here? I’ll go ahead and tell you that you haven’t. It’s ok. I know you’re mad because you were wrong. And some people can’t handle new information, such as yourself. Even if it wasn’t the Dutch word for “you,” which it is, a Boomer had been saying it for years before texting was a thing. And people used it way before then, as well. So.... just take the information.
I refuse to discuss language any further with two Illiterate Ebonics speakers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT