ADVERTISEMENT

Are you getting the COVID-19 shot , when

No. I don't get flu shots either. I ain't trying to live to be 100. Plus the side effects of the first shots might be severe...
giphy.gif

Who has authorized you to leave the house????
It's amazing how differently people are living in this Country right now. My brother is in San Diego. I've got investors in the Northeast. They would all do well to spend a weekend in Georgia or South Carolina to see that, yes, you can continue to live your lives - God forbid get a drink in a bar or eat in a restaurant - and not immediately drop dead of Covid. It is criminal what politicians, with zero understanding of business and free markets, along with the media, have done to this Country this year. All complicit due to their own ambitions to get one man out of office. The most anti-American year in American history.

Like him or hate him, a vote for Trump is a vote for American ideals. Period. I would have voted for Trump this year regardless, but I wouldn't have cared all that much or really paid attention other than spending an hour to go vote. The hypocrisy and outright stomping of folks' freedoms this year has brought me firmly off the sidelines as a vocal supporter.

It's amazing how differently people are living in this Country right now. My brother is in San Diego. I've got investors in the Northeast. They would all do well to spend a weekend in Georgia or South Carolina to see that, yes, you can continue to live your lives - God forbid get a drink in a bar or eat in a restaurant - and not immediately drop dead of Covid. It is criminal what politicians, with zero understanding of business and free markets, along with the media, have done to this Country this year. All complicit due to their own ambitions to get one man out of office. The most anti-American year in American history.

Like him or hate him, a vote for Trump is a vote for American ideals. Period. I would have voted for Trump this year regardless, but I wouldn't have cared all that much or really paid attention other than spending an hour to go vote. The hypocrisy and outright stomping of folks' freedoms this year has brought me firmly off the sidelines as a vocal supporter.
Preach it Brother...Amen

Reactions: Spe77
The CDC just came out and said the vaccine is pretty much worthless. Yes the head of CDC said surgical masks are better at preventing covid infections than a vaccine.
If the mask is so effective then why not open everything back up?

Reactions: elderdawg
The CDC just came out and said the vaccine is pretty much worthless. Yes the head of CDC said surgical masks are better at preventing covid infections than a vaccine.

It's amazing how you continue to "twist" what was actually said. The CDC did not say that the vaccine is pretty much worthless (I'd love to see that quote). Director Redfield said it might only be 70% effective. And it might be less, because it will be approved if it's over 50% effective (without a lot of side effects, etc.).

Therefore, he was saying that masks might continue to be more effective than that. But he wasn't saying not to take a vaccine if it is approved.

BTW, it's nice to see you finally agree that masks are effective in preventing COVID-19. And JohnnyBee has changed his mind, I see, since he "liked" your post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT