ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona Attorney General tells Garland : we will not tolerate DOJ

jenkinscreekdawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2001
trying to interfere with Arizona Audit . He also said that they stand ready to defend federalism and state sovereignty against any partisan attacks or federal overreach . He further contended that there were no more important issues for states to " prioritize than the integrity of our elections " .

Last edited:
trying to interfere with Arizona Audit . He also said that they stand ready to defend federalism and state sovereignty against any partisan attacks or federal overreach . He further contended that there were no more important issues for states to " prioritize than the integrity of our elections " .

The Fed should never interfere in state matters.

State sovereignty was the foundation of our civil war.

Getting close for all Pub states to band together vs this fascist regime. Joementia already loading up feds to attack voter laws Dems think are suppressing votes on the basis of his handlers telling him to.

Getting close for all Pub states to band together vs this fascist regime. Joementia already loading up feds to attack voter laws Dems think are suppressing votes on the basis of his handlers telling him to.

I’m sorry but I have no faith in the state of Georgia standing up and fighting . I mean look at what coming out about Fulton county. Brad now seems to think there a problem. No one is demanding him be removed from office .

state of Georgia has a Mitt Romney Lt Gov . Who will not do anything or demand anything because he’s not running.

I have no Faith in Georgia standing up like the Texas and Tennessee and Mississippi and Alabama . Y’all are over run with carpet baggers who played y’all . Y’all leadership are spineless and the people have the attitude of we get em next time .

I’m sorry but I have no faith in the state of Georgia standing up and fighting . I mean look at what coming out about Fulton county. Brad now seems to think there a problem. No one is demanding him be removed from office .

state of Georgia has a Mitt Romney republican . Who will not do anything or demand anything because he’s not running.

I have no Faith in Georgia standing up like the Texas and Tennessee and Mississippi and Alabama . Y’all are over run with carpet baggers who played y’all . Y’all leadership are spineless and the people have the attitude of we get em next time .
I don't blame you for doubting our weak azz govt and we really need 155 counties to attack metro Atl first because 4 counties are ruining it for the rest of GA.

I don't blame you for doubting our weak azz govt and we really need 155 counties to attack metro Atl first because 4 counties are ruining it for the rest of GA.

Nope can’t blame those four counties . They don’t make state laws . Try again .

Can’t blame Atlanta either. Texas doesn’t blame Dallas or Houston. Tennessee doesn’t blame Nashville, Mississippi doesn’t blame Jackson or meridian. Alabama doesn’t blame bham or T town or Montgomery or mobile .

but Georgia blames Atlanta . Again leadership and people is the problem in Georgia .

all the above cities I mentioned are run by Democrats. Stop blaming Atlanta and blame yourself and your weak leadership

ADVERTISEMENT