ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Proud

Somebody down there might as well go ahead and secure the ham and get ready to bake. Don't think he'll last long. Or shouldn't.
I’m sure when he starts getting his azz whooped he can handle himself, he looks stout. But still, he may want the cops to clean up the crime scene after he’s done.
He looks like the guy in the movies who goes to prison for a murder he didn’t commit and spends every night crying in terror.

We had the one that wanted to kill white people. What ever happened there?

Its not a problem don't you know. Liberals can tell any lie, call any name, make racist statements, threaten, or even harm a white person and its just a ok.... but let you call one of them a truthful name, such as baby killer, liar, libturd, whatever it is, and they go crying to mommy and daddy moderator pleading for a safe space... They can dish but are little limp wristed boy girls if you shoot it back at them.

Somebody down there might as well go ahead and secure the ham and get ready to bake. Don't think he'll last long. Or shouldn't.

If the administration doesn’t take care of it, some of Alabama’s finest may invite him on a snipe hunt, or take him fishing along the lower Tombigbee River before it joins the Alabama River.

Guy looks like he missed a great chance to be Pee Wee Herman's side kick.

Seriously though, when did it become okay for PhDs to communicate like dorky Jr High school kids. Acab and F the police isn't exactly high brow stuff.
Thats what a NYU education and Degrees will get you....and they think people from the south are trailer trash....but move down here in droves...

He's building a lib resume. Needs to be fired by Auburn to land that dream job in Berkeley
Or Oberlin. This guy is a certified nut. I can’t imagine Aubie will keep him on the payroll. I question the hiring in the first place. How could his social media not been investigated beforehand? I can’t believe he didn’t post stuff prior to his hiring.

Or Oberlin. This guy is a certified nut. I can’t imagine Aubie will keep him on the payroll. I question the hiring in the first place. How could his social media not been investigated beforehand? I can’t believe he didn’t post stuff prior to his hiring.
Unfortunately I’m not so sure he wouldn’t be hailed as a social justice hero at UGA with the way it’s headed in Athens.

If he hadn't put down war eagle he wouldn't be in trouble.....but that will be his downfall.

I started to post this on the Vent, but decided to save our beloved mods some time. :)
That's a nice professor you have there Auburn. o_O
https://yellowhammernews.com/auburn-professor-f-every-single-cop/
I started to post this on the Vent, but decided to save our beloved mods some time. :)
That's a nice professor you have there Auburn. o_O
https://yellowhammernews.com/auburn-professor-f-every-single-cop/
What a stupid, stupid man.

ADVERTISEMENT