ADVERTISEMENT

Baby it’s cold outside

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
There, I just wanted to say something evil and disgusting before it gets banned by the only entity that can’t, by constitutional mandate, tell me what I can say or not say.

The government controls. It doesn’t provide. In order for the gov to give something from someone, it must take from someone else. Both are controlled.

If you are looking for the government to fix your problem, you are stupid or ignorant or both in regards to how our system of government checks and balances work.

When a candidate promises you something monetarily, you should run from that candidate. Just ask Venezuela.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

There, I just wanted to say something evil and disgusting before it gets banned by the only entity that can’t, by constitutional mandate, tell me what I can say or not say.

The government controls. It doesn’t provide. In order for the gov to give something from someone, it must take from someone else. Both are controlled.

If you are looking for the government to fix your problem, you are stupid or ignorant or both in regards to how our system of government checks and balances work.

When a candidate promises you something monetarily, you should run from that candidate. Just ask Venezuela.

It literally is cold outside here though PW. Cold front blowing in some snow now. Gonna be single digits to low teens in the morning.

Let it snow...and may the over-populated Polar-Bears continue with prosperity.

PW, the feds don't have to amend the Constitution; they can simply ignore it until it becomes an artifact. The Bill of Rights is a prime example. TSA sums it up nicely. I can point out 5 violations off the top of my head. Thanks, GWB. And to think I supported you. Don't get me started about the Commerce Clause or the false right to privacy.

Nellis, where ya at? Kind of cold in Flathead today, too.

Mr. Potter, the hippy wolves have decimated the elk, griz are mauling hunters, and so on. When I hunt alone, it's with a ,308 with a 20 round magazine. Trains took out 8 of the furry basturds so far this year.

PW, the feds don't have to amend the Constitution; they can simply ignore it until it becomes an artifact. The Bill of Rights is a prime example. TSA sums it up nicely. I can point out 5 violations off the top of my head. Thanks, GWB. And to think I supported you. Don't get me started about the Commerce Clause or the false right to privacy.

Nellis, where ya at? Kind of cold in Flathead today, too.

Mr. Potter, the hippy wolves have decimated the elk, griz are mauling hunters, and so on. When I hunt alone, it's with a ,308 with a 20 round magazine. Trains took out 8 of the furry basturds so far this year.
Bout 30 minutes south of Cheyenne. Not as cold as Montana for sure

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT