ADVERTISEMENT

Back from South Carolina game in Athens..

louman90

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 12, 2001
There were at least 1000 empty seats for sold out game - WTF? I am guessing the secondary market just bought up with the ticket because it was a Saturday game. A guy offered me his ticket for 1 dollar as I was going in the game. The crowd was pretty good and made a good bit of noise. I'd say if you are heading up to Athens for a hoop game then don't stress about finding tickets. The improvements to Stegman are awesome. The seats and scoreboard look great. Of course the atrium improvements were done a few years ago. IMO Stegman is better than McCamish Pavillion. Hopefully the Dawgs can gets things going in the SEC - we're 11-5 which is not going go get us anywhere but the NIT.

Look on the bright side. Since Stegeman looks so great, it would be a shame not to show it off in the post-season.

Belmont is becoming an yearly rival.

Look on the bright side. Since Stegeman looks so great, it would be a shame not to show it off in the post-season.

Belmont is becoming an yearly rival.
Yah, that is true that we could use the Steg for home NIT games. Thankfully they took all those NIT banners down a while ago. I think between us, Clemson and Tech we may have more NIT berths than anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT