ADVERTISEMENT

Bake the ham for Herman Cain ...

Baked%2BHam.jpg

Wait he had stage 4 colon and liver cancer a while back? Damn what a fighter. Read he had a part of his liver removed as a result.

Yea, in 2006. Been cancer free for 13 years. Tough guy, for sure. Bet he would slap shit out of anyone trying to politicize his death from the bug by blaming it on the cancer he beat 13 years ago.

Reactions: celticdawg
Yea, in 2006. Been cancer free for 13 years. Tough guy, for sure. Bet he would slap shit out of anyone trying to politicize his death from the bug by blaming it on the cancer he beat 13 years ago.
I don't think you understand the toll that stage 4 cancer in two major systems has on one's health after the loss of 2 nodes of one's liver. You should read up on that.

Herman Cain was a good man with a good mind that he used well. He grew up in Atlanta and will be missed. That's all that needs to be said.

Last edited:
I don't think you understand the toll that stage 4 cancer in two major systems has on one's health after the loss of 2 nodes of one's liver. You should read up on that.

Herman Cain was a good man with a good mind that he used well. He grew up in Atlanta and will be missed. That's all that needs to be said.
Oh I understand. I don’t think you read my post in this EXACT thread that says that the cancer put him at a bigger risk. So, maybe you should read up (literally up) on that. However, there are some on here that are saying the cancer is what killed him. And that is absolutely incorrect.
And sure. That’s all that can be said. However, OP came in here (as well as others) trying to blame the unfortunate and sad death on something that did not kill him. That’s literally what this thread started with. And it seems as though you didn’t read the bottom of my comment that you quoted. Maybe your statement of “that’s all that needs to be said” should be in response to the OP and the thread, in general, instead of just to the 2 people you quoted simply because we have a history of disagreements. Can you do that? Can you say that to your “team”? Or can you only say that to me and Jud?

Oh I understand. I don’t think you read my post in this EXACT thread that says that the cancer put him at a bigger risk. So, maybe you should read up (literally up) on that. However, there are some on here that are saying the cancer is what killed him. And that is absolutely incorrect.
And sure. That’s all that can be said. However, OP came in here (as well as others) trying to blame the unfortunate and sad death on something that did not kill him. That’s literally what this thread started with. And it seems as though you didn’t read the bottom of my comment that you quoted. Maybe your statement of “that’s all that needs to be said” should be in response to the OP and the thread, in general, instead of just to the 2 people you quoted simply because we have a history of disagreements. Can you do that? Can you say that to your “team”? Or can you only say that to me and Jud?
I really didn't intend to include you in the final version of that, I was only trying to respond to the one post. Initially, I was intending to reel in the discussion and had several posts quoted, including the OP. Yours seems to have survived the edit.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I really didn't intend to include you in the final version of that, I was only trying to respond to the one post. Initially, I was intending to reel in the discussion and had several posts quoted, including the OP. Yours seems to have survived the edit.
Fair enough.

I do understand that. Zero doubt in the mind of any reasonable person that his cancer history left him vulnerable to the bug. But OP didn’t say that. His post suggests that Mr. Cain died of cancer. That is what I disagree with.

Your right, because Republicans are honest.

That felt funny just typing it.

We have teams now!!!!!!!!

You’ve always had a team, just not a good one.
Who’s teams President? Who’s team tried a coup? Who’s team trying for mail-in ballots so they can finally change an election? Who’s teams wants unlimited immigration, who’s teams want to provide full insurance on all these new immigrants at the working man expense? My team is the answer to only the first question, your team is the answer to the others.

Who’s teams President? Who’s team tried a coup? Who’s team trying for mail-in ballots so they can finally change an election? Who’s teams wants unlimited immigration, who’s teams want to provide full insurance on all these new immigrants at the working man expense?
Your team did all that? Nope. Your team sits on here and posts false information all day and blocks those who disagree with them. Nice try. ;)

Do you really want me to answer these questions for you, though?

Reactions: Jud91
Yes, please answer his questions... specifically, the ones about open borders, universal health care, and who’s paying for it... tia!
-No one on your team is the president. If you mean Donald Trump, he’s not on this board and it’s not looking good for him come November, at this point in time. And I would say he’s on no one’s team but his own, by himself.

-No team has tried a coup.

-No one’s team is trying for mail-in ballots to rig an election (which I know is what you meant by “change”). However, there is a team who is trying to get mail-in ballots so they don’t have to risk their lives and lives of loved ones by getting COVID in a pandemic. There is also a team trying to stop mail-in ballots to restrict the number of people that will vote against the current president.

-No team wants unlimited immigration, to my knowledge. And those that do are rare.

-And there is a team that wants to help with healthcare for undocumented immigrants along with a pathway to citizenship. There is no set blueprint for this, but it would come from the federal government. The thought of healthcare for undocumented immigrants would have its benefits and its downfalls, as every plan does.

-No one on your team is the president. If you mean Donald Trump, he’s not on this board and it’s not looking good for him come November, at this point in time. And I would say he’s on no one’s team but his own, by himself.

-No one’s team is trying for mail-in ballots to rig an election (which I know is what you meant by “change”). However, there is a team who is trying to get mail-in ballots so they don’t have to risk their lives and lives of loved ones by getting COVID in a pandemic. There is also a team trying to stop mail-in ballots to restrict the number of people that will vote against the current president.

-No team wants unlimited immigration, to my knowledge. And those that do are rare.

-And there is a team that wants to help with healthcare for undocumented immigrants along with a pathway to citizenship. There is no set blueprint for this, but it would come from the federal government. The thought of healthcare for undocumented immigrants would have its benefits and its downfalls, as every plan does.
LOL at this post.
You're either naive about the coup attempt or you're lying.

A positive human being. Contrast him to that insidious John Lewis, who refused to attend President Trump swearing in as a slap in the face of half of America and which one deserved a 7 day funeral procession?

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Your team did all that? Nope. Your team sits on here and posts false information all day and blocks those who disagree with them. Nice try. ;)

Do you really want me to answer these questions for you, though?
Yes, I do. Oh I also agree with the guy who thought you might be lying about the coup.

No Donald Trump is also your President also. Your right mail in ballots is the only chance the anti American stance has.
No, all the top VP candidates Biden is considering says no border that would be your Federal Government policy, and all not some all would be covered by your tax dollars including giving men female birth control, If you had a sick person where would you try to go? America. How efficient is any Government program and you willing to give 100% of your and your family’s health to these people. Unless your the rich or get elected to an office that is what you are asking for.
stop hatingTrump and look at what the VP ladies stand for that is who will be President not Biden

No Donald Trump is also your President also. Your right mail in ballots is the only chance the anti American stance has.
No, all the top VP candidates Biden is considering says no border that would be your Federal Government policy, and all not some all would be covered by your tax dollars including giving men female birth control, If you had a sick person where would you try to go? America. How efficient is any Government program and you willing to give 100% of your and your family’s health to these people. Unless your the rich or get elected to an office that is what you are asking for.
stop hatingTrump and look at what the VP ladies stand for that is who will be President not Biden
1- did I say Donald Trump wasn’t the president? If I did, show me where I said that. Lol
2- Never said anything about anti-Americans or if they relied on mail-in ballots. But if that’s your stance, it’s anti-American to make it to where someone has to choose over their health and their family’s health or voting. Both should be available for the American people. It’s also anti-American to float out the idea of postponing the election because you’re scared you may lose. Anti-American, I say.
3- I don’t think you understand the difference between “unlimited immigration” and what the vice presidential hopefuls really want. Harris does not want open borders, she actually is in favor of keeping ICE, but reforming it. Same with Warren. They both also support increasing border patrol funding. I have not seen anything anywhere about Rice or Bottoms supporting open borders, either.
4- The undocumented immigrants that would be given health care would not include those who are traveling. They would have to have an actual home address in the US.
5- No one is giving my health to anyone. However, having undocumented immigrants with health care would definitely help against the spread of unwanted diseases that any of them would carry, just as it does documented citizens.
6- If Trump would give me a reason to stop hating his policies and how he handles himself, then I would. Unfortunately, he hasn’t.
7- The post of yours that I’m responding to makes me know for certain how uninformed and walled up you really are. This was an F effort from you. I’m disappointed in you and was hoping for more. Unfortunately, I now think this is all you can give, and that saddens me.

Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT