ADVERTISEMENT

Bake the ham for Herman Cain ...

A positive human being. Contrast him to that insidious John Lewis, who refused to attend President Trump swearing in as a slap in the face of half of America and which one deserved a 7 day funeral procession?

That is disgusting.

Reactions: celticdawg
1- did I say Donald Trump wasn’t the president? If I did, show me where I said that. Lol
2- Never said anything about anti-Americans or if they relied on mail-in ballots. But if that’s your stance, it’s anti-American to make it to where someone has to choose over their health and their family’s health or voting. Both should be available for the American people. It’s also anti-American to float out the idea of postponing the election because you’re scared you may lose. Anti-American, I say.
3- I don’t think you understand the difference between “unlimited immigration” and what the vice presidential hopefuls really want. Harris does not want open borders, she actually is in favor of keeping ICE, but reforming it. Same with Warren. They both also support increasing border patrol funding. I have not seen anything anywhere about Rice or Bottoms supporting open borders, either.
4- The undocumented immigrants that would be given health care would not include those who are traveling. They would have to have an actual home address in the US.
5- No one is giving my health to anyone. However, having undocumented immigrants with health care would definitely help against the spread of unwanted diseases that any of them would carry, just as it does documented citizens.
6- If Trump would give me a reason to stop hating his policies and how he handles himself, then I would. Unfortunately, he hasn’t.
7- The post of yours that I’m responding to makes me know for certain how uninformed and walled up you really are. This was an F effort from you. I’m disappointed in you and was hoping for more. Unfortunately, I now think this is all you can give, and that saddens me.[/QUOT
Ok your pretty worthless in saving.

National Review is a far right publication. They will support Trump. Also, this article says nothing about a coup. Being the source of an investigation does not equal a coup.
Have you ever put a puzzle together?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT