ADVERTISEMENT

before I go to Chile

let me just say that at least Rs had the courtesy / dignity to expel Santos

Ds should expel Menendez now

bye

also - Go Dawgs
Scum knows no party. Ds AND Rs should expel Mendendez now. Man, our government is polluted, rotten to the core. But, don’t forget, it is voters who gave us Santos and Menendez.

let me just say that at least Rs had the courtesy / dignity to expel Santos

Ds should expel Menendez now

bye

also - Go Dawgs
Except Republican leadership in the House all voted against expulsion.

I agree, they are all grifters, but can we at least get the most obvious criminals out of the Capitol? Seems a modest expectation.

Except Republican leadership in the House all voted against expulsion.

I agree, they are all grifters, but can we at least get the most obvious criminals out of the Capitol? Seems a modest expectation.
Dude, Biden is unquestionably the most corrupt since at least Nixon and maybe ever. Zero Ds, much less their leadership, will even entertain the thought.

Sit down.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Dude, Biden is unquestionably the most corrupt since at least Nixon and maybe ever. Zero Ds, much less their leadership, will even entertain the thought.

Sit down.
How about producing a single piece of evidence that proves it, which even reasonable Republican acknowledge is still missing.

It’s hysterical that someone who thinks that four grand juries in three states that have passed down 91 felony counts is nothing more than political persecution. There are multiple people who worked directly for DJT who have implicated him in crimes who have testified under oath and will testify in court.

But do go on about Joe Biden.

Last edited:
How about producing a single piece of evidence that proves it, which even reasonable Republican acknowledge is still missing.

It’s hysterical that someone who thinks that four grand juries in three states that have passed down 91 felony counts is nothing more than political persecution. There are multiple people who worked directly for DJT who have implicated him in crimes who have testified under oath and will testify in court.

Ironically half of what has been brought against him was when he was a Democrat. Funny all these indictments came after he wasnt a democrat any longer. I wonder why. The numbers don’t lie here. It is corrupt what is going on. And you are blind not to see it. Joe was as corrupt as they come before he even became president. I doubt he even knows his pet’s names anymore. Joe has corrupted the fbi. They admitted this. Sorry. He corrupted the cia. Shit. They admitted that too. The doj is currently a running joke. He has been booted from an election. Go look at his platform in the 90’s and compare it to now. There is no bigger corrupt political whore ever on earth. Orangeman bad. Yep. Only when he is a pub right. The fifty years he was a Dem he was on the level. Yet nothing happened to him. Anything more damning than that to your bullshit post. No.

Trump or Biden really aren’t even the issue. Neither is remotely who they were ten years ago. It is sure interesting to see who the machine protects and who they spit out. One with 91 indictments said day one the system is rigged. How do I know? Because I use it to my advantage. He admitted it is crooked.

The other side says status quo is great nothing to see here. Anyone calling it out gets cancelled or worse by the media. Seems like in the polls, people are beginning to realize no matter how bad Trump is, he is still better than this horse shit the other side is shoveling. All facts above will.

I'm not in charge of the investigation, and I'm certainly not wasting my time for you. Go look for it yourself. It's all over the damn place. Everyone has seen the video of Biden bragging about having the Ukrainian prosecutor fired and then shortly thereafter receiving $5MM. Everyone knows who the Big Guy is and his 10% skim. They've got the bank records. Start with Bubolinski, who has first-hand knowledge and absolutely no reason to lie, not to mention an impeccable reputation, and go from there. If you find nothing, you didn't look. But Biden did exactly what the Ds accused Trump of doing. That's called projection.

nice deflection

Can we possibly stay on the subject of the post?
Charging off to attack Biden and Trump just detracts from the conversation and turns everything into a mess of hostility.

Reactions: blackpug6
Can we possibly stay on the subject of the post?
Charging off to attack Biden and Trump just detracts from the conversation and turns everything into a mess of hostility.
This has a little something for everyone.

Scum knows no party. Ds AND Rs should expel Mendendez now. Man, our government is polluted, rotten to the core. But, don’t forget, it is voters who gave us Santos and Menendez.
No doubt! We the peeps consistently elect and reelect the same old clowns or younger clones of SOS And worse, we gleefully line up to cast blame at each other’s (friends, neighbors & family) feet over the same problems both parties promise to solve EVERY cycle of throwing out the DC garbage as we ever so quickly replace it with stinkier (but entertaining) clowns & whores. Yeah! We got this. Right where we took it last time (up the old kazoo). Oh, YES! “I'll have what she’s having!” This next humanoid glob of entertainment value (he has such a nice tone) will surely save us all from ourselves and give us everything we could “hope, wish & dream” for. Yadda freaking yadda!! Aren’t we special?

“We are the world we are the clueless.” Previous lyrics have been edited for content & clarity.

Crazy as bad as Fettermans views on policy are, I’ve actually gained some respect. He calls it like he sees it, regardless of party.
We shall see. It is easier for a Jewish guy to stand up for Israel than it is for him to stand up for other things that he knows are right ... although he did throw that scumbag 'RAT Menendez under the bus. Still, that's another easy one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT