ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Best Ice Cream scooper

This guy!

Ice_Cream_Vendor_in_Street_-_San_Cristobal_de_las_Casas_-_Chiapas_-_Mexico_%2815621639916%29.jpg

If you eat it straight out of the carton, you don’t need no stinkin scooper.
Well my son eats ice cream like it’s going out of style and I’m certainly not letting him eat out if the carton, he’ll never stop haha. My issue is I have to scoop it and it’s hard to scoop. I’ve tried many but....

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
Zeroll. Owned one for 35 years. Nothing better.... it's what Baskin Robbins shops use. Has a liquid filled handle that warms the scoop up. Roy strongly endorses this product.

roy f
Zeroll. Owned one for 35 years. Nothing better.... it's what Baskin Robbins shops use. Has a liquid filled handle that warms the scoop up. Roy strongly endorses this product.

roy full of himself.
soon see pug saying bye bye.
i've tried,
some are incorrigible.

btw,
never mind a reply.
we done.
you know.
I know!

Last edited:
Well my son eats ice cream like it’s going out of style and I’m certainly not letting him eat out if the carton, he’ll never stop haha. My issue is I have to scoop it and it’s hard to scoop. I’ve tried many but....
A little thing I do is stick the ice cream carton in the microwave for about 10 seconds. Softens it up just a touch.

Reactions: zb3dawgs
One one of my two trips to Mexico... probably 20 years ago. Was helping build a one-room concrete cinder block building for a poor neighborhood just outside of a big city. All roads were dirt. Dusty. HOT. 100+ everyday. Most of the homes were cinder-block. No running water. We brought bottled water into the work site.. and a water tanker to mix concrete. But round abouts 3:00 PM each day, around came the refrigerated ICE CREAM TRUCK. All the neighborhood kids of course tried to get them some might tasty ice cream. Many of them got a frozen peanut concoction with frozen Jalapeño peppers on a stick ala DQ "Dilly" bar. I repeat ... 100-110 degrees each day.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT