ADVERTISEMENT

Between Red Eagle Politics and Eric Ericson

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
The Repubs will take the Senate somewhere between 54 and 57.

The House majority for Repubs will also grow.

Kemp takes GA 5+, maybe closer to 7+
Abrams campaign makes no sense.

Walker takes Senate seat from Warnock in a close one

The vile rhetoric being spit out by the Warnock camp is proving they are in trouble. Warnock is running a very unChristian campaign to attack Walker on the basis of who he was, neglecting what he did to combat the mental health issues. That is not a preacher’s campaign. It is bizarre. And it will further hurt Warnock.

Warnock is not what he claims to be
Walker is not who he was

The Dems won’t sniff a majority in house or senate for at least the next 6 years and will lose the presidency in 2024 in a landslide. If Trump runs, he wins. If DeSantis runs, he wins. If Trump, then DeSantis extends the repub presidency through 2036, running in 2028.

Just repeating an extremely conservative but brutally honest Eric Ericsson and a very well schooled poll researcher at Red Eagle.

While I appreciate my liberal friends here and respect their right to an opinion that differs from mine, the Dem party, the wokeness, the the identity political division and the disrespect shown such an historically proud nation is wearing thin on a majority of the voting base.

Add to that the Dem push for the Fed to control the narrative. Central government forced agenda is dangerous and flies in the face of the very foundation of our country. We lose representation on the Fed level and the citizen is waking up to that. The legal immigrants who came here to escape central government control are seeing this and expressing this in their vote.

Political agenda forced through economic manipulation is killing the middle class.

That is my opinion.

I welcome yours.

Last edited:

The vile rhetoric being spit out by the Warnock camp is proving they are in trouble. Warnock is running a very unChristian campaign to attack Walker on the basis of who he was, neglecting what he did to combat the mental health issues. That is not a preacher’s campaign. It is bizarre. And it will further hurt Warnock.

Walker is not who he was

The Dems won’t sniff a majority in house or senate for at least the next 6 years and will lose the presidency in 2024 in a landslide. If Trump runs, he wins. If DeSantis runs, he wins. If Trump, then DeSantis extends the repub presidency through 2036, running in 2028.

Just repeating an extremely conservative but brutally honest Eric Ericsson and a very well schooled poll researcher at Red Eagle.

While I appreciate my liberal friends here and respect their right to an opinion that differs from mine, the Dem party, the wokeness, the the identity political division and the disrespect shown such an historically proud nation is wearing thin on a majority of the voting base.

Add to that the Dem push for the Fed to control the narrative. Central government forced agenda is dangerous and flies in the face of the very foundation of our country. We lose representation on the Fed level and the citizen is waking up to that. The legal immigrants who came here to escape central government control are seeing this and expressing this in their vote.

Political agenda forced through economic manipulation is killing the middle class.

That is my opinion.

I welcome yours.
As I have stated before, this is why you're one of my favorites. Well stated!

Wokeness (n): a state of being aware, especially of social problems such as racism and inequality

Wokeness encompasses the need to search for more knowledge, understanding and truth in order to challenge injustice.

Really weird thing for Republicans to fight against so hard.

Wokeness (n): a state of being aware, especially of social problems such as racism and inequality

Wokeness encompasses the need to search for more knowledge, understanding and truth in order to challenge injustice.

Really weird thing for Republicans to fight against so hard.
You forgot to include the part about exclusive opinion

We have a breach of board security. Kamala Harris acting as a liberal poster gave me the cackle emoji on my post about the election and didn’t offer rebuttal.

I realize you have no clue, but at least act like a masculine gender carbon based being.

Alright nic… I mean Kamala, come clean.

• Haha
Reactions: ajk9 and sallen4250
We have a breach of board security. Kamala Harris acting as a liberal poster gave me the cackle emoji on my post about the election and didn’t offer rebuttal.

I realize you have no clue, but at least act like a masculine gender carbon based being.

Alright nic… I mean Kamala, come clean.
It is clinically referred to as "witch laughter" and is a sure indicator of deep emotional disturbance. And you're right nic... I mean ... Kamala is eat up with it.

Last edited:

Walker is not who he was

That is my opinion.

I welcome yours.
Au contraire, mi amigo! Herschel Walker keeps on proving he is exactly what he was.

Reactions: CocoDawg
As a staunchly non-Marxist liberal, being aware of social justice issues is a responsibility as a citizen.
Totally agree with your statement on social responsibility.

The rub is forcing a society to live in regret for past social injustice, based on current social norms.

Also making the descendants feel a sense of shame for something they were not part of.

When changes for the betterment of all occur, you move forward from it, taking the provided opportunities of a country and society and make it happen for your family.

When guilt and shame is placed on the innocent, history repeats atrocities. The elite will sell division of the citizenry to gain power. Redistribution of wealth within forced taxation can be sold and bartered.

It has happened and happening now. A citizen in need should be taught how to become self sufficient, not sold an indefinite benevolence that the governmental power can manipulate to gain voter base.

But yes, social responsibility is important. Responsibility, not justice. Justice becomes equal as responsibility is demanded.

Fix the damn problem, don’t buy the vote.

Walker is not who he was

That is my opinion.

I welcome yours.
You're the Rush Limbaugh of the chat. You can articulate your thoughts with clarity and humor. And I agree with you about 99.9% of the time.

The rub is forcing a society to live in regret for past social injustice, based on current social norms.

Also making the descendants feel a sense of shame for something they were not part of.

When changes for the betterment of all occur, you move forward from it, taking the provided opportunities of a country and society and make it happen for your family.

When guilt and shame is placed on the innocent, history repeats atrocities. The elite will sell division of the citizenry to gain power. Redistribution of wealth within forced taxation can be sold and bartered.

It has happened and happening now. A citizen in need should be taught how to become self sufficient, not sold an indefinite benevolence that the governmental power can manipulate to gain voter base.

But yes, social responsibility is important. Responsibility, not justice. Justice becomes equal as responsibility is demanded.

Somewhat agreed, but acting like social injustice doesn't exist because society doesn't overtly do as racist stuff as was done 30 years ago is crap. Racism is alive and well in all aspects of society and as a white male, it's probably worse in so many subtle ways than even I can imagine because I don't see it.

Consider: https://www.cbpp.org/research/famil...cies-reflect-racist-legacy-of-cash-assistance

As a staunchly non-Marxist liberal, being aware of social justice issues is a responsibility as a citizen.
Of course it is, but just like #blacklivesmatter was originally a hashtag with the expressed purpose of not being an organization, then all of a sudden it became an organization with chapters all over the country. That was because of funding from unnamed sources who turned it into a grift.

You're the Rush Limbaugh of the chat. You can articulate your thoughts with clarity and humor. And I agree with you about 99.9% of the time.
I take that as a strong undeserved compliment.

Oh, and beware of that .01%, it will get you every time.

Somewhat agreed, but acting like social injustice doesn't exist because society doesn't overtly do as racist stuff as was done 30 years ago is crap. Racism is alive and well in all aspects of society and as a white male, it's probably worse in so many subtle ways than even I can imagine because I don't see it.

Consider: https://www.cbpp.org/research/famil...cies-reflect-racist-legacy-of-cash-assistance
Good conversation. Thanks

Why do you think people are racist?

Reactions: blackpug6
Good conversation. Thanks

Why do you think people are racist?
A lot of reasons:

Inferiority, stereotypes, hate, power, ignorance, judgement, scapegoating, refusal to acknowledge, homogenous social circles, etc

Warnock is running a very unChristian campaign to attack Walker on the basis of who he was, neglecting what he did to combat the mental health issues.
Warnock hasn't said anything about Herschel's personal issues insofar as I am aware. It is one of Walker's exes who is putting it out there of her own volition, as she made clear in an interview. It is to do with Roe and Herschel's stance on same.

There is no such thing as a non marxist lib. You libs want nothing to do with anything other than your perverted woke opinions. You demand that those disagree with you bow down and bend the knee to your marxist perverted woke agenda. You deny nature and God and truth to support murdering babies, sexualizing children, gender craziness, and sexualizing children. Social justice is a hallmark catchphrase for dim marxist liberals.

Warnock hasn't said anything about Herschel's personal issues insofar as I am aware. It is one of Walker's exes who is putting it out there of her own volition, as she made clear in an interview. It is to do with Roe and Herschel's stance on same.
Not surprised at your uninformed opinion. When you rely on liberal sources you will never know the truth.

ATLANTA - Political action committees supporting U.S. Sen. Raphael Warnock, D-Ga., and Republican challenger Herschel Walker released ads Tuesday, Oct. 11, accusing each other of domestic violence.
Warnock’s ad, funded by the Democrat-aligned PAC Georgia Honor, features the words of Walker’s son, Christian, a Republican activist who lashed out at his father following a media report alleging Walker had paid for a former girlfriend’s abortion in 2011.
Walker showed up at his ex-wife’s home with a gun and refused to leave, the younger Walker said.
“[Herschel Walker] threatened to kill us and had us move six times in six months running from [his] violence,” the ad’s narrator went on, quoting charges Christian Walker leveled at his father Oct. 3 in a social media thread.

Not surprised at your uninformed opinion. When you rely on liberal sources you will never know the truth.

ATLANTA - Political action committees supporting U.S. Sen. Raphael Warnock, D-Ga., and Republican challenger Herschel Walker released ads Tuesday, Oct. 11, accusing each other of domestic violence.
Warnock’s ad, funded by the Democrat-aligned PAC Georgia Honor, features the words of Walker’s son, Christian, a Republican activist who lashed out at his father following a media report alleging Walker had paid for a former girlfriend’s abortion in 2011.
Walker showed up at his ex-wife’s home with a gun and refused to leave, the younger Walker said.
“[Herschel Walker] threatened to kill us and had us move six times in six months running from [his] violence,” the ad’s narrator went on, quoting charges Christian Walker leveled at his father Oct. 3 in a social media thread.
This apparently happened in the last 24 hours (a) and (b) it appears to use the son's words, which align with court facts, after Walker has been hitting Warnock with his own "unchristian" campaign (to use PWs words) for the duration.

To my knowledge, Warnock nor his campaign nor D-supporting PACs have referenced the abortion, the woman, her comments, or Herschel's non-denials and angry victim shaming.

DNC would like very much for them to do so.

This type of post exemplifies the problem. There are legitimate racial issues as it relates to housing, education, Justice reform, and income and wealth disparities. How do we fix that problem? Well in order to fix that problem you have to address the issues that have led to those problems. The real problem in America is posts such as these that try and undermine those problems and act like all is good and we should move on in a merry way. But those problems still exist.

You don’t think black kids feel shame growing up learning that they’ve always been second or third rate citizens in America and that they have historically and will continue to not to receive equal protections under the law? You don’t think black kids feel shame that their white counterparts can wear confederate racist t-shirts at their school and no one blinks an eye, but if they put on their BLM t-shirt they are expelled from School? (see Rome HS for reference)

If you really are sincere about fixing the issues, then you wouldn’t make posts like this running and hiding from the issues. The real problem is sweeping the history under the rug and acting like all races of people have always had equal footing in America.

There’s an attitude in this country that white is superior and black is inferior. An example of that are responses that I get from a lot of you guys on my posts. Real issues are being addressed but not one thoughtful insight as to what can be done to fix it. Just a bunch of trolling and dumb ass responses. Also a lot of whataboutism.

And then this same attitude gets hitched to political groups like the Tea Party and MAGA. We all know it’s racism involved. Either you accept it or not. You can’t keep talking around the problem and making up false pretenses as if racism doesn’t exist and never existed. It’s history and we should all be ashamed of it.

But the key is not letting people take pride in it. I think that’s where the racist people on the right want to go with it. They want their kids to take pride in their history of the slavery, reconstruction, Jim Crow and so forth. They don’t want them to learn that the organization of social classes and cultural structure was primarily the doing of the American Govt. Look no further as to when Black soldiers returned from WW2 and were not allowed to use the GI Bill to purchase homes in some of the affluent neighborhoods because of their skin color.

This type of post exemplifies the problem. There are legitimate racial issues as it relates to housing, education, Justice reform, and income and wealth disparities. How do we fix that problem? Well in order to fix that problem you have to address the issues that have led to those problems. The real problem in America is posts such as these that try and undermine those problems and act like all is good and we should move on in a merry way. But those problems still exist.

You don’t think black kids feel shame growing up learning that they’ve always been second or third rate citizens in America and that they have historically and will continue to not to receive equal protections under the law? You don’t think black kids feel shame that their white counterparts can wear confederate racist t-shirts at their school and no one blinks an eye, but if they put on their BLM t-shirt they are expelled from School? (see Rome HS for reference)

If you really are sincere about fixing the issues, then you wouldn’t make posts like this running and hiding from the issues. The real problem is sweeping the history under the rug and acting like all races of people have always had equal footing in America.

There’s an attitude in this country that white is superior and black is inferior. An example of that are responses that I get from a lot of you guys on my posts. Real issues are being addressed but not one thoughtful insight as to what can be done to fix it. Just a bunch of trolling and dumb ass responses. Also a lot of whataboutism.

And then this same attitude gets hitched to political groups like the Tea Party and MAGA. We all know it’s racism involved. Either you accept it or not. You can’t keep talking around the problem and making up false pretenses as if racism doesn’t exist and never existed. It’s history and we should all be ashamed of it.

But the key is not letting people take pride in it. I think that’s where the racist people on the right want to go with it. They want their kids to take pride in their history of the slavery, reconstruction, Jim Crow and so forth. They don’t want them to learn that the organization of social classes and cultural structure was primarily the doing of the American Govt. Look no further as to when Black soldiers returned from WW2 and were not allowed to use the GI Bill to purchase homes in some of the affluent neighborhoods because of their skin color.
I am all for fixing the problem. Fix the family. Put mom and dad back in the forefront. Raise your kids and teach them.

Unless that happens, there is not a thing the government can do that will change a thing.

That is where we differ. The basics are the hardest thing to change. It’s not profitable for the politician, so it’s easier to just buy off the citizens.

The problem isn’t agenda based racism. The problem is that we are unwilling to take on personal responsibility.

Reactions: oldmandawg
The ads, with a statement directly from Warnock, his voice, says the ads are approved by him. About as vile and unchristian as an ad can be. But we know he isn’t a Christian in belief, only by name…..using it as the pious Pharisee.

No true follower of Christ could approve such vulgar hit ads to gain vote favor. Sickening.

His attacks on HW, the man, is disgusting. Warnock cannot run on what he and Dems do, he has to smear.

Enough. I will enjoy the mid terms and enjoy 2024 as we leave the hate filled identity political carnival.

Reactions: oldmandawg
I am all for fixing the problem. Fix the family. Put mom and dad back in the forefront. Raise your kids and teach them.

Unless that happens, there is not a thing the government can do that will change a thing.

That is where we differ. The basics are the hardest thing to change. It’s not profitable for the politician, so it’s easier to just buy off the citizens.

The problem isn’t agenda based racism. The problem is that we are unwilling to take on personal responsibility.
Now this is a very lazy answer. First, why do you say that mom and dad are not in the forefront? Are they too busy working long hours? Are parents are not good at their jobs anymore. Who took parents out of the household? Didn’t know kids now have the ability live by themselves.

Second, what does any of that have to do with fair housing, fair wages, and fair treatment and protection under the constitution?

Really only thing black people want is a fair chance and to stop being stereotyped and discriminated against. Let’s look at SEC football. How hard is it for a black coach to get a HC job at an SEC school that’s not a bottom feeder? Being black almost disqualifies them from HC coaching vacancies in the SEC. Aub is about to have a job vacancy and I guarantee not 1 black is going to be strongly considered for the job. Why? Because they would not be a “cultural fit”. Now ain’t that some BS?

This apparently happened in the last 24 hours (a) and (b) it appears to use the son's words, which align with court facts, after Walker has been hitting Warnock with his own "unchristian" campaign (to use PWs words) for the duration.

To my knowledge, Warnock nor his campaign nor D-supporting PACs have referenced the abortion, the woman, her comments, or Herschel's non-denials and angry victim shaming.

DNC would like very much for them to do so.
They have been doing it for weeks

Reactions: cherrydawg
Now this is a very lazy answer. First, why do you say that mom and dad are not in the forefront? Are they too busy working long hours? Are parents are not good at their jobs anymore. Who took parents out of the household? Didn’t know kids now have the ability live by themselves.

Second, what does any of that have to do with fair housing, fair wages, and fair treatment and protection under the constitution?

Really only thing black people want is a fair chance and to stop being stereotyped and discriminated against. Let’s look at SEC football. How hard is it for a black coach to get a HC job at an SEC school that’s not a bottom feeder? Being black almost disqualifies them from HC coaching vacancies in the SEC. Aub is about to have a job vacancy and I guarantee not 1 black is going to be strongly considered for the job. Why? Because they would not be a “cultural fit”. Now ain’t that some BS?
Uh, OK. I have no idea how to communicate with you. You have a belief level that does not allow for conversation on proximate cause of issues. You seem to only desire to place racial bias blame on issues.

Enjoy yourself. It’s all white peoples fault. There, you won.

Uh, OK. I have no idea how to communicate with you. You have a belief level that does not allow for conversation on proximate cause of issues. You seem to only desire to place racial bias blame on issues.

Enjoy yourself. It’s all white peoples fault. There, you won.
I don't think anyone denies there have been injustices however any conversation about this issue which does not include ALL parties admitting fault and taking some blame for the state we are in is not worth having. The victim mentality is defeatist by nature. If you feel you are a victim and helpless then guess what, you are. There are plenty (I dare say most) people who have no issue with someone's skin color and genuinely want to help people in real need. The belief of you are and what you are worth starts and is nurtured and propped up at home. Skin color is an arbitrary bullshit identifier. The accepted Culture is the problem. Change that and you can make some headway.

Reactions: PotimusWillie
At the detriment of common sense and civility to others. Wokeness is a virtue signaling Marxist tactic to breakdown capitalism by falsely shaming those who stand against it. It is not difficult to see how it has attempted to squelch those who oppose it.

Walker is not who he was

That is my opinion.

I welcome yours.
Nice summary....hope things play out as you outlined....hopefully includes an impeachment of Joe Dirty Diaper.

Nice summary....hope things play out as you outlined....hopefully includes an impeachment of Joe Dirty Diaper.
100% confident the GOP takes the Senate. The wave is great. I stand on 54. Only need 51. Would be disappointed in the American voter if less than 54. It’s gonna be fun to watch regardless

The “aware” Republican voter doesn’t poll. The “aware” Democrat voter normally does.

If it is 54 to 57, it is a catastrophic loss for the Dems. With a Repub majority, look for Biden to promote some increasingly liberal mandates over the next two years.

With a Repub majority, common sense bills will get vetoed for fear of returning the country to economic normalcy will be viewed as the Repubs saving the people.

I want the abortion issue, if it can’t be legally considered murder, to be kept on the state level where the people vote for their own representation.

I want gas to be found and refined in our country and bring foreign oil imports to an absolute min. This will regulate prices and bring inflation to a halt.

I want the identity political vote purchase to stop. We are Americans. Promote what is best for Americans, not identity groups.

Build the military strong, period

Lower taxes on all working citizens.

That’s all I want as a citizen. All I am promised at birth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT