ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s environmental catastrophe

Certainly you’re joking. Not sure why you piped in if you’re serious. But if you’re serious, need to see/hear it for yourself. It’s rather shocking considering what has now happened. Anyway Google “joe Biden nord stream” and get back to me after viewing.
oh, you mean way back when? I see. same statement > couple of the guys on here just can't wait for facts to come out and feel they need to parrot Tucker Carlson.

As an alternative view, try this on > https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-nord-stream-whodunit/

I have no idea what happened here, for all I know Tucker could be right, but I think that the NR writer makes one good point that's hard to argue with and militates against US involvement, given how Biden / his administration value NATO: "..the fingerprints of the United States on this incident would break the Western alliance. Whether or not it was bad economic and geopolitical policy on the part of the Germans to build this pipeline... the Germans would never forgive America for such an action."

Reactions: shonuff253
oh, you mean way back when? I see. same statement > couple of the guys on here just can't wait for facts to come out and feel they need to parrot Tucker Carlson.

As an alternative view, try this on > https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-nord-stream-whodunit/

I have no idea what happened here, for all I know Tucker could be right, but I think that the NR writer makes one good point that's hard to argue with and militates against US involvement, given how Biden / his administration value NATO: "..the fingerprints of the United States on this incident would break the Western alliance. Whether or not it was bad economic and geopolitical policy on the part of the Germans to build this pipeline... the Germans would never forgive America for such an action."
There is one agency notorious for doing things in the name of the USA (not necessarily for the benefit of the USA).

That's most likely the culprit. No nation will be on record as directly responsible. It'll ultimately be a proxy before it reaches a head of state.

Stay tuned...once Ian passes we'll get more info on how this is playing out on the global stage.

Just like with Covid-19, you people are making the mistake of turning a global issue into a Democrat vs Republican issue.

There is one agency notorious for doing things in the name of the USA (not necessarily for the benefit of the USA).

That's most likely the culprit. No nation will be on record as directly responsible. It'll ultimately be a proxy before it reaches a head of state.

Stay tuned...once Ian passes we'll get more info on how this is playing out on the global stage.

Just like with Covid-19, you people are making the mistake of turning a global issue into a Democrat vs Republican issue.
"you people." I mean, I agree with you here that the CIA is certainly a possible culprit, but insofar as making a D vs. R issue of it, the OP opened the proceedings blaming it on Biden. All I said was let's wait and see what's what.

Last edited:
"you people." I mean, I agree with you here that the CIA is certainly a possible culprit, but insofar as making a D vs. R issue of it, the OP opened the proceedings blaming it on Biden. All I said was let's wait and see what's what.
Once again. Biden specifically “promised” to halt flow of nord stream if Russia invaded. And now that has happened. His comments are wreckless at a minimum.

Once again. Biden specifically “promised” to halt flow of nord stream if Russia invaded. And now that has happened. His comments are wreckless at a minimum.
were they not made before the invasion? and so could also be construed as a last attempt at deterrence?

again, I hasten to add that Biden/his military advisors could have made this call, but I personally doubt it.

my mom is dead, but might have more life in her than your jokes / jabs / insults or whatever you consider this.
Tell me, marmot, what did you intend it to be toward me? You got the I can dish it but I can't take it panty's in a wad don't you. Just the same back at you. I know you believe you are cool and slide your jabs at me unnoticed except by the other intellectualist libs of chat, but not so fast my friend. Your constant arrogant comebacks are exactly why I jab back. If you don't like it, try to understand, your not as bright as you believe yourself to be and your little catty remarks are noticed. Long story short,,, it means no more than what you ment it to be toward me.

Last edited:
Tell me, marmot, what did you intend it to be toward me? You got the I can dish it but I can't take it panty's in a wad don't you. Just the same back at you. I know you believe you are cool and slide your jabs at me unnoticed except by the other intellectualist libs of chat, but not so fast my friend. Your constant arrogant comebacks are exactly why I jab back. If you don't like it, try to understand, your not as bright as you believe yourself to be and your little catty remarks are noticed. Long story short,,, it means no more than what you ment it to be toward me.
It's the quality that concerns me, man. If you can say something funny I am perfectly capable of laughing at my own expense.

The stupid f*** announced he would do it and you fools call it Russian disinformation. I don’t know if we did it or not, but I’m 100% certain the leader of your party is a clinical moron.
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/09/28/15/62888079-11258755-image-a-32_1664375831177.jpg

no one is saying he didn't say it.
Then why did dumbasses in this thread sneer at me for saying the fool trashed plausible deniability by running his crazy mouth?
including this post which you liked:

jbpayne32

Letterman and National Champion​

Gold Member

deadduckdawg said:
The stupid f*** announced he would do it, the clinical dumbass. So much for plausible deniability.

Democrats are retarded diplomats, the stupidest, most incompetent, inept on Earth.
I see Russian propaganda has made it to the chat

Then why did dumbasses in this thread sneer at me for saying the fool trashed plausible deniability by running his crazy mouth?
That idiot has been doing this all along. He told the Ukrainian troops to say hello to the American troops dropping in to fight beside them. Haha. They had to clarify this isn’t true. So ww3 didn’t happen. He is either mentally unfit, or the dumbest mfer to ever be elected by anyone. He isn’t defensible. Yet they lineup. He will do this same type thing ten more times before he goes. We have gone from the great showman to the great slowman

Did they teach syntax, correct pronoun usage, and proper grammar in the 1950s? Asking for a friend...
Even you know the term “proper pronoun usage”, has to be funny to both of us. Do you really want your second grade child being talked to by their teach or librarian about sex change drugs with out your knowledge? That is going on. every elected Democratic will vote for that when they are told to by their elitist leaders.

That's because he was referring to Biden's past comments that don't look good right now. It was a fair take. But yes, we need to see what happens next.

I don't think Biden masterminded this, but he might ultimately take the blame as POTUS.

That's because he was referring to Biden's past comments that don't look good right now. It was a fair take. But yes, we need to see what happens next.

I don't think Biden masterminded this, but he might ultimately take the blame as POTUS.
Biden couldn’t mastermind a thumb wrestling contest between two waterheads.

Well Russia has requested a UN Security Council meeting for tomorrow. Seems strange that a self-saboteur would want to draw so much attention to the scene of the crime as to invite UN members to discuss and take action.

Germany is heading down the drain fast. This isn't going to end well as the entire EU in trouble. The environmental impact is going to be significant as well.

couple of the guys on here just can't wait for facts to come out and feel they need to parrot Tucker Carlson, who is a Russian asset (in actuality, wittingly, or willfully).

the facts will
Never come out on this. The whole thing, as usual for these deep state issues will be obscured from the public and we wil
Be left to draw our own conclusions with what little evidence makes it through the wall they place around it

the facts will
Never come out on this. The whole thing, as usual for these deep state issues will be obscured from the public and we wil
Be left to draw our own conclusions with what little evidence makes it through the wall they place around it
If the facts never come out, how can you make a definitive declaration on what happened? Why is your default with a lack of information, America is bad?

Yep, the issue is now the U.S. has absolutely no credibility. Trump, the attacks on Trump, the attackers that carried out unconstitutional acts to get Trump and now the doddering old fool that regularly makes statements that are inflammatory and walked back by his staff on a weekly basis has left the world without a rudder.

germany has given us zero reason to trust them. In fact, I could see them being responsible for this as much as anyone else. Why? Mainly because they shut down their nuke plants in the name of green energy. It was reported they were opened back up but that was only for a very short time and now shut down again with one kept on standby status.

Nuclear power is the cleanest form of energy production available to us. Now after the German govt told people to gather firewood for the winter, major swaths of German forests have been devastated and it’s not even winter yet. Does that sound like a green energy solution?

this is all manipulation and Germany has had no problem fvcking it’s own people.

in the end, it’s all money, it’s always about money. Whatever is going on, whoever is responsible, it’s about money. No matter who we are talking about. Taliban, Ukraine, Germany, Russia, USA.

Look at how much just two companies own, Blackrock and vanguard. Look at all of the companies they own controlling stock shares in. Oil companies, pharma companies, tech companies. You name it, they are involved.

people worry about the WEF and all these types of organizations and they are nothing but an arm of propaganda for these huge companies pushing all these societal changes. It’s not for our good, it’s for their own profit, and this pipeline issue is due to money. Who is responsible? Just look to see who has the most money to gain.

If the facts never come out, how can you make a definitive declaration on what happened? Why is your default with a lack of information, America is bad?
Okay I will Repeat for you since you missed it the first time around. You have to draw your own conclusions based on what is out there. You have to decide who you trust, MSM or independent media outlets or whatever, but there never will be a definitive declaration of what happened. Use what you have and what you believe. Personally I don’t believe anything the govt or msm says so I take clues from other places and contacts I have and combine that with common sense. You do you but neither of us will ever get a definitive answer from the actual source.

America is bad? My family has been fortunate to have had 8 generations of continuous military service to this country. Back to the revolutionary war in 1777 where my 7th Ggrandfather served in a flying camp group of a German regiment in Pennsylvania and Maryland forces. He was shot in the neck at the battle of Germantown, left a few
Months to heal and reentered the fight and re-enlisted to 1782. I still dress and play his part when requested at certain events to help teach about those that formed “America” as you called it. If I hate anything, it’s government, but I love and live the founding concepts of America, which include, morality, self sufficiency, independence of thought, freedom of action and speech, true liberty, an independent Supreme Court and a limited government.

Still at it?

Why don’t MAGA just board a plane and head to Russia and help Putin fight his war. Russians are fleeing the country now in droves thanks to the draft, so he’ll probably need all the help he can get.
It appears to me that you are still spewing garbage and believing what the far left wing is right about everything. What a crock.

Okay I will Repeat for you since you missed it the first time around. You have to draw your own conclusions based on what is out there. You have to decide who you trust, MSM or independent media outlets or whatever, but there never will be a definitive declaration of what happened. Use what you have and what you believe. Personally I don’t believe anything the govt or msm says so I take clues from other places and contacts I have and combine that with common sense. You do you but neither of us will ever get a definitive answer from the actual source.

America is bad? My family has been fortunate to have had 8 generations of continuous military service to this country. Back to the revolutionary war in 1777 where my 7th Ggrandfather served in a flying camp group of a German regiment in Pennsylvania and Maryland forces. He was shot in the neck at the battle of Germantown, left a few
Months to heal and reentered the fight and re-enlisted to 1782. I still dress and play his part when requested at certain events to help teach about those that formed “America” as you called it. If I hate anything, it’s government, but I love and live the founding concepts of America, which include, morality, self sufficiency, independence of thought, freedom of action and speech, true liberty, an independent Supreme Court and a limited government.
Love your post.

Absolute insanity what we are doing in Ukraine. This guy is like a spoiled child at Christmas and we act like rich parents meeting his every demand. Democrats and Republicans alike……As we march closer to war. Will we have anything left to defend our borders.
That’s what I would like to know. They are giving all of our our stockpile to Ukraine. If they have their way our military will be weakened so we cannot defend our own country.

That’s what I would like to know. They are giving all of our our stockpile to Ukraine. If they have their way our military will be weakened so we cannot defend our own country.
if there is one thing been proven time and time again since World War II, it's that the military/industrial complex will have its day. so, I wouldn't worry about all that.

ADVERTISEMENT