ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s environmental catastrophe

He blew up the damn pipeline. He said he would stop the flow if Russia invaded Ukrain. Looks like he’s done it. What’s Putin’s move ?
The stupid f*** announced he would do it, the clinical dumbass. So much for plausible deniability.

Democrats are retarded diplomats, the stupidest, most incompetent, inept on Earth.

Us "geopolitical realists" don't have to do much to make Biden look like a fool. He does a good job of that himself.
Still at it?

Why don’t MAGA just board a plane and head to Russia and help Putin fight his war. Russians are fleeing the country now in droves thanks to the draft, so he’ll probably need all the help he can get.

I've said it once I'll say it again, some on here are only patriotic when their policial party is in power. And then there are some that are only patriotic when Russian propaganda tell them to be.

Still at it?

Why don’t MAGA just board a plane and head to Russia and help Putin fight his war. Russians are fleeing the country now in droves thanks to the draft, so he’ll probably need all the help he can get.
And your man will let all these people walk across your boarder with drugs,which you promote. guns which you think your government should have accsess to. Covid which your party has you convinced only MAGA people carries, none of the 100 thousand coming over monthly has. You really support this country, guess you never served in any military nor every done anything for someone else. People like me has to protect kids like you until you grow up. Hope there is a country when you do. We will try to protect it from you till you mature.

You really support this country, guess you never served in any military nor every done anything for someone else.
Lol if you only knew. And take a breath dude, reading your post and I can literally sense you hyperventilating. Lol

Reactions: nice marmot
Lol if you only knew. And take a breath dude, reading your post and I can literally sense you hyperventilating. Lol
No guy I do know, I am 72. Your the one that will have to live with the choices you have allowed your party to force on you, when your 72 you will feel they are forced. Right now you can tell me your option but remember the ones your backing wants to punish opposing opinions, now it is with your backing. One day it will not be. God protects blind men and Englishmen.

No guy I do know, I am 72. Your the one that will have to live with the choices you have allowed your party to force on you, when your 72 you will feel they are forced. Right now you can tell me your option but remember the ones your backing wants to punish opposing opinions, now it is with your backing. One day it will not be. God protects blind men and Englishmen.
Did they teach syntax, correct pronoun usage, and proper grammar in the 1950s? Asking for a friend...

What a fantastically lucid, cogent retort that destroyed every single one of his points on the merits of the argument he attempted to make.

Hey, Grammar Nazi: Your a dushe! So sez you're alegged frend?
I mean, I can take his response and directly respond. I can try and understand what he was actually trying to say, but it's mostly nonsensical.

No guy I do know, I am 72. - looks like he knows he's 72

Your the one that will have to live with the choices you have allowed your party to force on you, when your 72 you will feel they are forced. - So are they choices or have they been forced on us? Those seem to be in opposition to one another. Also, we get it, you're 72. And it's you're or you are, not your.

Right now you can tell me your option but remember the ones your backing wants to punish opposing opinions, now it is with your backing. - Think he meant opinion, so we'll go with that. I think he's trying to stay Democrats want to punish opposing opinions? And that we are supporting that? Personally, I don't care what your opinions are...they may be dumb, but they are yours to own.

One day it will not be. God protects blind men and Englishmen. - I literally have no idea why God would only protect blind men and Englishmen. Fin.

Their idol Putin is looking like a fool so they are working over time to make their very own president look like a bigger fool. You can’t make this up lol

How is Putin looking like a fool? He is going to leave Ukraine decimated and we are going to pay for the rebuild after funding hundreds of billions for the war

I mean, I can take his response and directly respond. I can try and understand what he was actually trying to say, but it's mostly nonsensical.

Your the one that will have to live with the choices you have allowed your party to force on you, when your 72 you will feel they are forced. - So are they choices or have they been forced on us? Those seem to be in opposition to one another. Also, we get it, you're 72. And it's you're or you are, not your.

Right now you can tell me your option but remember the ones your backing wants to punish opposing opinions, now it is with your backing. - Think he meant opinion, so we'll go with that. I think he's trying to stay Democrats want to punish opposing opinions? And that we are supporting that? Personally, I don't care what your opinions are...they may be dumb, but they are yours to own.

One day it will not be. God protects blind men and Englishmen. - I literally have no idea why God would only protect blind men and Englishmen. Fin.
FYI, the guy you’re running down was in the Special Forces while you were picking your nose in English class and could likely beat your ass with one hand while you were squealing and calling for help in proper grammar.

FYI, the guy you’re running down was in the Special Forces while you were picking your nose in English class and could likely beat your ass with one hand while you were squealing and calling for help in proper grammar.
I love how people on the right's first response is to show how much of a man they are by saying they can beat you up...while typing...on the internet.

I love how people on the right's first response is to show how much of a man they are by saying they can beat you up...while typing...on the internet.
Coming from the same guy who was attempting to correct a grown ass man’s grammar for Pete’s sake!! Come on man!!!

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Bankrupting your own country while getting your a** kicked militarily and uniting the entire Western world against you is a good look?

Your great great grandkids will be still be paying this off, Zelensky said he only needs 2 billion a month from you and me to keep this thing going, we will see how easily Putin gives up the minerals to make all the electric batteries the West says they will need to save the planet

How is Putin looking like a fool? He is going to leave Ukraine decimated and we are going to pay for the rebuild after funding hundreds of billions for the war
we should have a "not rootin for Putin" pool... everyone places bets on how long he lasts after his remaining troops cede Luhansk and Kherson this fall and tens of thousands of Russian conscripts are 1) meat or 2) prisoner.

Reactions: shonuff253
Your great great grandkids will be still be paying this off, Zelensky said he only needs 2 billion a month from you and me to keep this thing going, we will see how easily Putin gives up the minerals to make all the electric batteries the West says they will need to save the planet
again, and I am just going to say this every time you guys complain about deficit spending > Rs gave $2T to corporations and Ds have been the more responsible bugeteers for all of this century and most of the past 40 years. Just sayin.

Reactions: shonuff253
again, and I am just going to say this every time you guys complain about deficit spending > Rs gave $2T to corporations and Ds have been the more responsible bugeteers for all of this century and most of the past 40 years. Just sayin.
Boy where did you get this propaganda from wish I had some of what you are drinking.

Boy where did you get this propaganda from wish I had some of what you are drinking.
I mean, it's facts. The only outlier is Obama (first term), who was forced to clean up the 2008 financial crisis (it's always Ds cleaning up after Rs). Go do your own research and bring back what you find.

I know you don't know much about women in general so I will let slide the fact that many do some don't same for China but just a bigger percentage don't.
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

When your replies are reduced to grammar and insults, the argument is over. You have lost.

When criticizing grammar and spelling, it is imperative that you make no spelling or usage errors yourself. You have been overcome by your own irony.

The statement "God protects blind men and Englishmen" is a reference to the concept that God favors the disadvantaged. This is often used to slight groups by including them with the disadvantaged. German Chancellor Otto Von Bismarck's popular quote is another example:

"There is a Providence that protects idiots, drunkards, children and the United States of America."

Also from Bismarck:

"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."

ADVERTISEMENT