ADVERTISEMENT

Biden “lock him up!”……

-lowcountrydawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 20, 2002
charleston sc usa
Liberals pay attention here:

Total nothing burger. Clearly he means that by winning the election, he is neutered politically. And that is totally fine.

To erase all doubt, I am being serious here. The only reason I point it out is to show that every single time Trump says something like this that makes headlines, the left acts like second graders tattle tailing to the teacher about the mean thing the bad kid in the corner said.

Biden has said some dumbass shit. But there is nothing to see here. I wish you guys could recognize the same shit when the media goes apeshit about “bloodbath” or “enemy within”’or whatever the latest daily “feelings’ hurting” statement is mae by the antichrist.

Apologies to the CNN analyst here. We don’t care we know he didn’t mean it literally. Despite the fact that he did try to actually lock his ass up with lawfare.

CNN analyst rips Biden's 'lock him up' comments about former President Trump
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6363636613112

Reactions: d-dawg
Liberals pay attention here:

Total nothing burger. Clearly he means that by winning the election, he is neutered politically. And that is totally fine.

To erase all doubt, I am being serious here. The only reason I point it out is to show that every single time Trump says something like this that makes headlines, the left acts like second graders tattle tailing to the teacher about the mean thing the bad kid in the corner said.

Biden has said some dumbass shit. But there is nothing to see here. I wish you guys could recognize the same shit when the media goes apeshit about “bloodbath” or “enemy within”’or whatever the latest daily “feelings’ hurting” statement is mae by the antichrist.

Apologies to the CNN analyst here. We don’t care we know he didn’t mean it literally. Despite the fact that he did try to actually lock his ass up with lawfare.

CNN analyst rips Biden's 'lock him up' comments about former President Trump
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6363636613112
I don't give two shits what the media says. I care deeply about what I've seen and heard with my own eyes and ears and what those who worked most closely with Trump in his last administration have to say based on their direct, first-hand experience.

Gen. John Kelly is now on the record, in his own voice, saying that Trump is a fascist.

“Well, looking at the definition of fascism: It’s a far-right authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy,”

“Certainly, the former president is in the far-right area, he’s certainly an authoritarian, admires people who are dictators — he has said that. So, he certainly falls into the general definition of fascist, for sure.”

Kelly is gravely concerned about Trump's repeated suggestion that he may use the military for domestic purposes, because Kelly personally explained to trump on multiple occasions why that wasn't acceptable.

“And I think this issue of using the military on — to go after — American citizens is one of those things I think is a very, very bad thing — even to say it for political purposes to get elected — I think it’s a very, very bad thing, let alone actually doing it,”

“Originally, conversation would be: Mr. President, that’s outside your authority, or you know that’s a routine use, you really don’t want to do that inside the United States,” he said. “But now that he’s talking about it as ‘I’m gonna do it’ is, again, it’s disturbing.”

Kelly claims that Trump does not understand the Constitution.

“He’s certainly the only president that has all but rejected what America is all about, and what makes America America, in terms of our Constitution, in terms of our values, the way we look at everything, to include family and government — he’s certainly the only president that I know of, certainly in my lifetime, that was like that,”

Kelly claims Trump commented, more than once, that Hitler did some good things. He also asked why his generals weren't as loyal as Hitler's generals (note that many of Hitler's generals hated him and a number tried to kill him more than once, but who cares about historical accuracy these days).

“First of all, you should never say that,” Mr. Kelly said that he told Mr. Trump. “But if you knew what Hitler was all about from the beginning to the end, everything he did was in support of his racist, fascist life, you know, the, you know, philosophy, so that nothing he did, you could argue, was good — it was certainly not done for the right reason.”

Marine Gen. John Kelly lost a son in combat. He is not a political guy, did not seek lucrative consulting or media contracts after serving as Trump's longest-tenured chief of staff, is not endorsing a candidate because he feels senior military must remain above politics and who by all accounts is currently spending his time speaking to young people about service and leadership and meeting with Gold Star families.

You can claim this is just another spurned general with an ax to grind. You can claim he's a closet lib. You can claim he's a liar and Trump is the one to be believed. Believe whatever makes you feel better when you vote for Trump. Just don't claim surprise or ignorance if he wins and all of these warnings from those who worked most closely with him turn out to be prophetic.

Last edited:
I don't give two shits what the media says. I care deeply about what I've seen and heard with my own eyes and ears and what those who worked most closely with Trump in his last administration have to say based on their direct, first-hand experience.

Gen. John Kelly is now on the record, in his own voice, saying that Trump is a fascist.

“Well, looking at the definition of fascism: It’s a far-right authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy,”

“Certainly, the former president is in the far-right area, he’s certainly an authoritarian, admires people who are dictators — he has said that. So, he certainly falls into the general definition of fascist, for sure.”

Kelly is gravely concerned about Trump's repeated suggestion that he may use the military for domestic purposes, because Kelly personally explained to trump on multiple occasions why that wasn't acceptable.

“And I think this issue of using the military on — to go after — American citizens is one of those things I think is a very, very bad thing — even to say it for political purposes to get elected — I think it’s a very, very bad thing, let alone actually doing it,”

“Originally, conversation would be: Mr. President, that’s outside your authority, or you know that’s a routine use, you really don’t want to do that inside the United States,” he said. “But now that he’s talking about it as ‘I’m gonna do it’ is, again, it’s disturbing.”

“He’s certainly the only president that has all but rejected what America is all about, and what makes America America, in terms of our Constitution, in terms of our values, the way we look at everything, to include family and government — he’s certainly the only president that I know of, certainly in my lifetime, that was like that,”

Kelly claims Trump commented, more than once, that Hitler did some good things. He also asked why his generals weren't as loyal as Hitler's generals (note that many of Hitler's generals hated him and a number tried to kill him more than once, but who cares about historical accuracy these days).

“First of all, you should never say that,” Mr. Kelly said that he told Mr. Trump. “But if you knew what Hitler was all about from the beginning to the end, everything he did was in support of his racist, fascist life, you know, the, you know, philosophy, so that nothing he did, you could argue, was good — it was certainly not done for the right reason.”

Marine Gen. John Kelly lost a son in combat. He is not a political guy, did not seek lucrative consulting or media contracts after serving as Trump's longest-tenured chief of staff, is not endorsing a candidate because he feels senior military must remain above politics and who by all accounts is currently spending his time speaking to young people about service and leadership and meeting with Gold Star families.

You can claim this is just another spurned general with an ax to grind. You can claim he's a closet lib. You can claim he's a liar and Trump is the one to be believed. Believe whatever makes you feel better when you vote for Trump. Just don't claim surprise or ignorance if he wins and all of these warnings from those who worked most closely with him turn out to be prophetic.

Lost me at the first line. That, Will, is not a true statement.

Reactions: Eastmandawg
Lost me at the first line. That, Will, is not a true statement.
Papa Pete, that's a fair comment. I'll qualify my statement.

As it pertains to the topic of Trump and his authoritarian leanings, I care far more about what I've personally observed and the direct commentary of those who have worked for him than I do what any bloviating media people on television or in newspapers and magazines have to say on the topic.

Better?

Now, about gen. Kelly's comments...

By the way, here is Trump stating admiration for Kim Un Jong and wishing Trump's people would respond to him the way Kim's people respond to him. Of course, Kim's people are operating under the threat of a violent death at all times.

I am guessing Kelly's net worth will triple with his tell all book on evil Trump. I don't buy any of this shit. Trump loves Hitler. Gotcha. Losers and suckers. No effing way he said that. These second-hand accounts of terrible shit that Trump said make me laugh. The latest "$60,000 to bury a Mexican!!!". Nice. As unfiltered as Trump is in public, I suspect these terrible items would be on record if they were legit. Just coincidence that this "bombshell" summation from this scorned General drops 2 weeks before the election?. Keep trying. Good news for you - you'll have four more years to bitch about Trump.

By the way, here is Trump stating admiration for Kim Un Jong and wishing his people would respond to Trump the way Kim's people respond to him.

I wish I had a mansion on the water here in Savannah , but I dont. I wish I had season tix to UGA games but I dont. I wish I had unlimited resources and a private jet , but I dont.

You can wish in one hand and shit in the other and see what you get.

I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over all the peace & prosperity of his first four years in office! #MAGA 😎

Reactions: -lowcountrydawg
I am guessing Kelly's net worth will triple with his tell all book on evil Trump. I don't buy any of this shit. Trump loves Hitler. Gotcha. Losers and suckers. No effing way he said that. These second-hand accounts of terrible shit that Trump said make me laugh. The latest "$60,000 to bury a Mexican!!!". Nice. As unfiltered as Trump is in public, I suspect these terrible items would be on record if they were legit. Just coincidence that this "bombshell" summation from this scorned General drops 2 weeks before the election?. Keep trying. Good news for you - you'll have four more years to bitch about Trump.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. I wouldn't have expected anything less.

Kelly has no book release planned, unless you know something I don't. But of course, any criticism of Trump is driven my money and not patriotism. Just like Trump.

We have multitudes of examples of Trump expressing admiration for living dictators, much less dead ones. I shared an example above. But sure, it's impossible that Trump could say these things.

The four-star Marine General is lying, and Trump is telling the truth, because Trump is an established high-character guy and he would never lie or make outrageous and offensive comments regarding numerous topics. Impossible.

Papa Pete, that's a fair comment. I'll qualify my statement.

As it pertains to the topic of Trump and his authoritarian leanings, I care far more about what I've personally observed and the direct commentary of those who have worked for him than I do what any bloviating media people on television or in newspapers and magazines have to say on the topic.

Better?

Now, about gen. Kelly's comments...

By the way, here is Trump stating admiration for Kim Un Jong and wishing his people would respond to Trump the way Kim's people respond to him.

If you are right and Trump turns into a dictator, I will humbly come here and eat Crow. It doesn’t surprise me ever when military guys are sideways with trump. It is oil and water. Especially at the top of the food chain. Because trump is so egotistical he believes he knows more about what they should be doing than they do. It rubs every then the wrong way every time. I get it. I don’t like it either when someone not in my business acts like they know more of what I should be doing than I do.

It is just more fear. As much as you can drub up. People aren’t buying it anymore will. They just aren’t. You can only cry wolf so many times. Trumps four years in office have never had a higher approval rating. That is insane right. It just speaks to the colossal clusterf that was the last four years.

Too many lies have been proven to be lies from the left. So now when you cry wolf, it looks pathetic. How many daily agenda driven lies can be posted by the media? Then I am supposed to believe this is the truth. And on the up and up. Even if it is. The media has turned him into a martyr. That is your party’s fault. You lose to him you should be ashamed. You could have left him alone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT