ADVERTISEMENT

Biden and this admin….

Bells76

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 27, 2020
Are going to spell the doom of our country. If you need proof of this, just look at this article about Macron and his recent visit to freaking China at a time when they have been buzzing Taiwan with their fighters and surrounding it with military vessels.

Notice how there has been no coverage of this in MSM. None. No comments on the importance of France, who has been an ally to US and the west, coming out and openly saying they will not follow and support our actions on an international stage.

China recently purchased liq nat gas using their yuan. France completed the transaction with zero dollars involved. They are setting up a move to join brics which will happen in the next 4 months.

China and Russia are splitting the west. They have taken unprecedented moves fanacially against the US to devalue the dollar and fragment our support.

Biden is weak and they know it. Afghanistan advertised his weakness and ineptitude on a world stage and not only are our enemies are lining up to take advantage, but now so are our ally’s.

Lust listen to the language of Macron, a leader of a sovereign country in open alliance with the US

"The paradox would be that, overcome with panic, we believe we are just America’s followers," said Macron. "The question Europeans need to answer … is it in our interest to accelerate [a crisis] on Taiwan? No. The worse thing would be to think that we Europeans must become followers on this topic and take our cue from the U.S. agenda and a Chinese overreaction."

People better start paying attention to this stuff and spend less time on gay tranny shit or we will
All be in for pain.

Are going to spell the doom of our country. If you need proof of this, just look at this article about Macron and his recent visit to freaking China at a time when they have been buzzing Taiwan with their fighters and surrounding it with military vessels.

Notice how there has been no coverage of this in MSM. None. No comments on the importance of France, who has been an ally to US and the west, coming out and openly saying they will not follow and support our actions on an international stage.

China recently purchased liq nat gas using their yuan. France completed the transaction with zero dollars involved. They are setting up a move to join brics which will happen in the next 4 months.

China and Russia are splitting the west. They have taken unprecedented moves fanacially against the US to devalue the dollar and fragment our support.

Biden is weak and they know it. Afghanistan advertised his weakness and ineptitude on a world stage and not only are our enemies are lining up to take advantage, but now so are our ally’s.

Lust listen to the language of Macron, a leader of a sovereign country in open alliance with the US

"The paradox would be that, overcome with panic, we believe we are just America’s followers," said Macron. "The question Europeans need to answer … is it in our interest to accelerate [a crisis] on Taiwan? No. The worse thing would be to think that we Europeans must become followers on this topic and take our cue from the U.S. agenda and a Chinese overreaction."

People better start paying attention to this stuff and spend less time on gay tranny shit or we will
All be in for pain.
I’ve read multiple articles on this topic, all in the MSM. A simple google search shows that part of your post to be the typical straw man argument lacking any factual support.

And is your contention that the former POTUS and current Republican front runner strengthened relations with our European allies? That also seems counter factual.

Reactions: shonuff253 and CVB3
THESE DOC LEAKS ARE OF THE MOST CLASSIFIED INFO!!! I do not want to hear anyone, anymore say that our election was not stolen in 2020. The dude in the White House is an inept old man that needs to be in a retirement home, now!!!! The world is in turmoil, allies are starting to get in bed with that P.o.s. Chinaman, Xi!!! Also, frigin trains are derailing all over the US, grocery prices are frigin high, supply chain issues are still happening, WTF....
THE ELECTION IN 2020 WAS TOTALLY F...ING STOLEN!!!

I’ve read multiple articles on this topic, all in the MSM. A simple google search shows that part of your post to be the typical straw man argument lacking any factual support.

And is your contention that the former POTUS and current Republican front runner strengthened relations with our European allies? That also seems counter factual.

LOL cnn, dnbc, you don't get it. You are either willfully in line with destroying the country or to be pitied for your lack of mental acuity.

THESE DOC LEAKS ARE OF THE MOST CLASSIFIED INFO!!! I do not want to hear anyone, anymore say that our election was not stolen in 2020. The dude in the White House is an inept old man that needs to be in a retirement home, now!!!! The world is in turmoil, allies are starting to get in bed with that P.o.s. Chinaman, Xi!!! Also, frigin trains are derailing all over the US, grocery prices are frigin high, supply chain issues are still happening, WTF....
THE ELECTION IN 2020 WAS TOTALLY F...ING STOLEN!!!

I'll help you out. The election was not stolen (not saying there are questions as usual) and nothing significant has been proved.

Furthermore, that idea (which many still keep on saying) makes anything else you say immaterial and not worth discussing. Another example of how Trump f... the country up because we can't get pass this point.

All be in for pain.
What’s this got to do with sports? Save this shit for twitter and Facebook.

Do you want more of Trump sucking up to Putin and all autocrats (Putin obviously has somehting he is holding over him) and Trump's undermining NATO and our alliances with other democratic countries? You MAGAs just watch too much Fox (Not) News and give Biden zero credit for all he has done to bring back respect for the US around the world by other democracies.

LOL cnn, dnbc, you don't get it. You are either willfully in line with destroying the country or to be pitied for your lack of mental acuity.
Try and follow along. OP made the same tired claim that MSM never covers topics that are difficult for Dems and I showed that was not the case on this one.

As usual, your ratio of word count/facts or value remains one of the worst on the Chat.

What’s this got to do with sports? Save this shit for twitter and Facebook.

What kind of moronic shit is this? You so stupid you think you’re in the vent? This has to be one of the worst “I’m stupid, so I will call
Someone else stupid” posts in the history of the internet.

You cote NPR? Are you kidding me? I don’t even understand what you are arguing. Is it the fact that Macron may not have said what was quoted? It was a direct qoute but all you can do is cite MSM and blame trump.

No defense of trump particularly but his foreign policy was completely superior to biden’s. So was Bush’s (both), and clinton.

I don’t ever remember a western ally threatening to leave the dollar, the saudis never conducted any business outside the petroleum dollar, Japan never broke their agreements with us and shunned us for Russian oil with open talks of joining a non-dollar based platform, India joining brics, Brazil and even Mexico has openly talked about it.

The world is fleeing the dollar and no matter if you’re a Republican or dem, it will affect you the same.

To say Biden is weak is the understatement of the year. We are already in an economic war with China/brics. You won’t hear about it on your MSM but to ignore it is whistling past the graveyard.

Still, are you denying macron said this? Are you denying his quotes. Never has one of our ally’s openly questioned the US in reference to one of their enemies. This is the result of NO LEADERSHIP.

Reactions: cherrydawg

All be in for pain.

Do you want more of Trump sucking up to Putin and all autocrats (Putin obviously has somehting he is holding over him) and Trump's undermining NATO and our alliances with other democratic countries? You MAGAs just watch too much Fox (Not) News and give Biden zero credit for all he has done to bring back respect for the US around the world by other democracies.

LMAO. Yeah, the world really respects leaders that destroy their own military, can’t remember their own name and shit their pants in world forums.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Biden and his leftist staff have no clue what is best for this country. Their main interest is taking care of the woke crowd. I have not seen a good decision they have made. The wokeness in the military and other areas will hurt us for decades. I was so disappointed to see my home state of Georgia vote for twin clowns, Biden and Harris.

Try and follow along. OP made the same tired claim that MSM never covers topics that are difficult for Dems and I showed that was not the case on this one.

As usual, your ratio of word count/facts or value remains one of the worst on the Chat.
I am starting to actually feel sorry for you. You must really believe that you are smarter than the rest of us and the stuff you post from cnn, nps dnbc etc is honest and factual. Your response does not change a thing. Anyone that believes anything from those sources is just to be pitied.

If my words are useless what does that make yours? LOL at least mine are honest and truthful. You haven't used a reliable source in years.

Do you believe Mike McCormick? I know you will have some excuse.

Last edited:

black-man-laugh.gif

Same dudes talking about this on a sports forum are the ones who say "shut up & dribble" & "stick to sports" when athletes speak about issues.
So brave…

You cote NPR? Are you kidding me? I don’t even understand what you are arguing. Is it the fact that Macron may not have said what was quoted? It was a direct qoute but all you can do is cite MSM and blame trump.

No defense of trump particularly but his foreign policy was completely superior to biden’s. So was Bush’s (both), and clinton.

I don’t ever remember a western ally threatening to leave the dollar, the saudis never conducted any business outside the petroleum dollar, Japan never broke their agreements with us and shunned us for Russian oil with open talks of joining a non-dollar based platform, India joining brics, Brazil and even Mexico has openly talked about it.

The world is fleeing the dollar and no matter if you’re a Republican or dem, it will affect you the same.

To say Biden is weak is the understatement of the year. We are already in an economic war with China/brics. You won’t hear about it on your MSM but to ignore it is whistling past the graveyard.

Still, are you denying macron said this? Are you denying his quotes. Never has one of our ally’s openly questioned the US in reference to one of their enemies. This is the result of NO LEADERSHIP.
The post I was responding to stated the following:

“Notice how there has been no coverage of this in MSM. None.”

Which falls right in line with the constant whining about the idea that the MSM never covers issues that are problematic for the Dems. I posted multiple MSM sources that have been and continue to cover this issue.

The MSM is far more profit driven than ideology driven, and they cover tough issues for the Dems all the time. The endless whining about how unfair the media is so tiresome. And, News Corp (Fox) and Sinclair Media have massive reach and have both been shown time and again to promote right wing talking points. In fact, the Dominion case has shown that Fox will knowingly lie to support an ideological position.

So yes, we understand that most media has some bias. But the whining about the MSM is just exhausting and ignores the issues with the media landscape it it’s entirety.

Reactions: celticdawg
You've got those dim talking points down pat. But please explain how Trump sucked up to Putin. And how did Trump undermine NATO? Good grief you dims are blind to reality.

Reactions: Bells76

Everything is just fine! The US has never been in a better standing overall. We must continue to subvert wise economics decisions and worship trannies and pedos to keep improving our standing in the world.
Great outlook! Lets keep ignoring the facts and push for the death of our nation. YAY!!

The post I was responding to stated the following:

“Notice how there has been no coverage of this in MSM. None.”

Which falls right in line with the constant whining about the idea that the MSM never covers issues that are problematic for the Dems. I posted multiple MSM sources that have been and continue to cover this issue.

The MSM is far more profit driven than ideology driven, and they cover tough issues for the Dems all the time. The endless whining about how unfair the media is so tiresome. And, News Corp (Fox) and Sinclair Media have massive reach and have both been shown time and again to promote right wing talking points. In fact, the Dominion case has shown that Fox will knowingly lie to support an ideological position.

So yes, we understand that most media has some bias. But the whining about the MSM is just exhausting and ignores the issues with the media landscape it it’s entirety.

The MSM bias is even more proven and coming into focus now that Musk is releasing how the government was given access to the algorithms affecting censorship on social media. Now MSM is drudging up older stories in a diversion tactic in an attempt to get the public to look away. They really don’t want us hearing certain govt factions had a straight and direct connections in silencing whoever they wanted. They can still do it on other platforms.

Musk has fired 80% of twitter staff and it’s more efficient than ever before. Wonder how many of those 80% were there just to facilitate censorship with their fact checkers, which is a fancy way of referring to a brainwashed millennial.

The MSM bias is even more proven and coming into focus now that Musk is releasing how the government was given access to the algorithms affecting censorship on social media. Now MSM is drudging up older stories in a diversion tactic in an attempt to get the public to look away. They really don’t want us hearing certain govt factions had a straight and direct connections in silencing whoever they wanted. They can still do it on other platforms.

Musk has fired 80% of twitter staff and it’s more efficient than ever before. Wonder how many of those 80% were there just to facilitate censorship with their fact checkers, which is a fancy way of referring to a brainwashed millennial.
You aren't paying very close attention to Twitter or the follow up to the Twitter Files if you think everything is going well over there and that Elon has proven government interference. In fact, the primary interference they proved was DJT administration's direct request to remove uncomplimentary posts.

All be in for pain.
You are 100% correct. I pray our nation survived another two years of the evil idiots running our country. Not sure we will. Whoever wins will have multiple massive disasters caused by Biden to clean up. Biden deserves to be in jail along with many of his cabinet members.

You are 100% correct. I pray our nation survived another two years of the evil idiots running our country. Not sure we will. Whoever wins will have multiple massive disasters caused by Biden to clean up. Biden deserves to be in jail along with many of his cabinet members.
They are too busy insuring trans rights to give a flying flitter about this nation. If it hurts America it is a great democratic goal! They are out for their money grubbing selves and to heck with the average American citizen.

Reactions: Bells76 and ugadoc
They are too busy insuring trans rights to give a flying flitter about this nation. If it hurts America it is a great democratic goal! They are out for their money grubbing selves and to heck with the average American citizen.
You are correct. Democrats care only about themselves and power. Our country and citizens they care NOTHING about them. The only people that matter to them are the big donors who support them and keep them in power to do their bidding and every election they claim to care about the lower class. Their policies keep citizens in the lower class so they remain dependent on the government and then they will vote Democrat since they get their money from them. Democrats don’t want the lower class (I was one of them growing up) to move upward because then they lose their hold over them.

oh he is and he talks about trump in his sleep

Undermining NATO? Seems to me he just wanted the deadbeats to pay their part of the bill...just keep bubblabbering on......even the liberal media is throwing Diaper Dandy Joe under the bus.

Reactions: Bells76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT