ADVERTISEMENT

Biden calling out bank execs and insufficient regs for banking crisis is rich. He and his party own this….

-lowcountrydawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 20, 2002
charleston sc usa
Inflation caused this plain and simple. And The fed reserve late and panicky way to fast reaction to inflation. But inflation is the driver.

A trillion plus in party line democrat second stimulus. Combined with the ridiculous policies that limited labor supply and pent up demand. Namely extended unemployment and blue state lockdowns well after sane people saw Covid for what it was. At best, over. At worst affecting a small segment of the population. School lockdowns. Business shutdowns. All limiting supply while excess liquidity fueled demand.

Then the fed calls it transitory. Then pivots so swiftly and aggressively that bond holdings plummet, and a sea of folks move their deposits to either big banks or US Treasuries, which now offer a risk free 5 percent on a short term liquid basis.

Meanwhile folks’ net worth in equities, 401k, and home values has lost trillions.

Biden is absolutely terrible. If you know anything about banking and finance, it is easy to see what happened here.

I’m surprised our resident Libs haven’t chimed in yet?! They are quick to defend this imbecile while bashing Trump! One would have to believe the hatred for Trump is so deep that they have relegated themselves to defending this regime while sacrificing their grasp of common sense! I get Trump is a narcissistic prick, but damn!!

Last edited:
My health care has increased in cost as the benefits have decreased since Obama care was forced upon us. The libs will never admit this. My wife and I own our own business and health care is our 2nd largest expense and the health care really keeps me from seeking medical help, unless I have no other option. I am grateful I have not had to deal with needing healthcare on a regular basis. We knew this would be the result of letting government subsidize our healthcare. We should have the same plan the politicians have.

My health care has increased in cost as the benefits have decreased since Obama care was forced upon us. The libs will never admit this. My wife and I own our own business and health care is our 2nd largest expense and the health care really keeps me from seeking medical help, unless I have no other option. I am grateful I have not had to deal with needing healthcare on a regular basis. We knew this would be the result of letting government subsidize our healthcare. We should have the same plan the politicians have.
What they did was simple? They gave free coverage they were already giving to the poor. But now it is legit. And made it harder to get for the middle class because not everyone can afford it. Before the middle class and upper class were able to get insurance easily thru work or otherwise at a reasonable price. Now we pay for it. The only positive was the pre existing conditions. It was already a clusterf. They just made someone different pay for it.

Last edited:
Inflation caused this plain and simple. And The fed reserve late and panicky way to fast reaction to inflation. But inflation is the driver.

A trillion plus in party line democrat second stimulus. Combined with the ridiculous policies that limited labor supply and pent up demand. Namely extended unemployment and blue state lockdowns well after sane people saw Covid for what it was. At best, over. At worst affecting a small segment of the population. School lockdowns. Business shutdowns. All limiting supply while excess liquidity fueled demand.

Then the fed calls it transitory. Then pivots so swiftly and aggressively that bond holdings plummet, and a sea of folks move their deposits to either big banks or US Treasuries, which now offer a risk free 5 percent on a short term liquid basis.

Meanwhile folks’ net worth in equities, 401k, and home values has lost trillions.

Biden is absolutely terrible. If you know anything about banking and finance, it is easy to see what happened here.
So true! Biden is an absolute disaster. The effects of his incompetency will hurt this great country for years.

Having led several companies, both large and small, I can tell tell you that employee health care has been the second largest expense in most of those companies and it increases annually regardless of who is in office. In my last role in a 14 person company before I retired, our insurance premiums rose 29% year over year.

FJB

Having led several companies, both large and small, I can tell tell you that employee health care has been the second largest expense in most of those companies and it increases annually regardless of who is in office. In my last role in a 14 person company before I retired, our insurance premiums rose 29% year over year.
TRUTH...

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
I’m surprised our resident Libs haven’t chimed in yet?! They are quick to defend this imbecile while bashing Trump! One would have to believe the hatred for Trump is so deep that they have relegated themselves to defending this regime while sacrificing their grasp of common sense! I get Trump is a narcissistic prick, but damn!!
@sallen4250 he may be a prick, but he’s 500 times the POTUS this current dude is. It’s scary

Why people can’t grasp the simple concept that subsidizing goods increases costs is beyond me.

@sallen4250 he may be a prick, but he’s 500 times the POTUS this current dude is. It’s scary
He was not a prick to the American citizens, Soldiers and industry leaders of this nation.
He called out and tormented the evil politicians that have been fleecing the Us for a lifetime.
I do not get the hatred for the only President to stand up for American citizens and our nations sovereignty, other than Reagan, in my lifetime. He actually did more for the conservative cause than Reagan did.
Desantis is the next closest thing to Trump as far as standing up for Freedom.

The health care providers are a big part of the problem too....once they get you in their system, they're gonna try to fleece your insurance for every damn penny they can get. It's absolutely incredible how many doctor visits and diagnostics are necessary these days to determine what the problem is.

The health care providers are a big part of the problem too....once they get you in their system, they're gonna try to fleece your insurance for every damn penny they can get. It's absolutely incredible how many doctor visits and diagnostics are necessary these days to determine what the problem is.
All true....it's CTA...Cover their Asses with all the tests for prevention of malpractice suits and to fleece the Ins.cos and insureds for every $ they can while they can. It's a numbers game with managed care so they run you thru like cattle and keep you coming back for more visits. All those MRI and CT machines have to be paid for....

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
Biden is easily the weakest, most corrupt piece of shit president in our history. And that includes Carter.

He’s not smart enough to enact the policies of his administration himself. He goes along with them because he’s just that stupid and corrupt. He doesn’t care who hurts, he doesn’t care about equity, trannies or anything else. He just goes along because he’s that stupid. He doesn’t care about his lies, as prez, he is immune to their consequences and the media and followers eat it up like good commie subjects.

He possesses 3 good traits necessary to be used by evil people. Corrupt, stupid and malleable. The globalists, commies and progressives love a man with no brain and no identity.

Biden is easily the weakest, most corrupt piece of shit president in our history. And that includes Carter.

He’s not smart enough to enact the policies of his administration himself. He goes along with them because he’s just that stupid and corrupt. He doesn’t care who hurts, he doesn’t care about equity, trannies or anything else. He just goes along because he’s that stupid. He doesn’t care about his lies, as prez, he is immune to their consequences and the media and followers eat it up like good commie subjects.

He possesses 3 good traits necessary to be used by evil people. Corrupt, stupid and malleable. The globalists, commies and progressives love a man with no brain and no identity.
at least Carter wasn’t corrupt, Joe is s no doubt a crook

Reactions: Bells76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT