ADVERTISEMENT

Biden doing what he does best

Pandering.

If you think that's pandering look what the other guys doing...🤣

Reactions: nice marmot
If you think that's pandering look what the other guys doing...🤣

I don't agree with you 90% + of the time .. but this is not good by Trump, his campaign, or whoever. As a christian, I find this very offensive. I do not like Trump's ego. Or self-righteous proclamations. Yes, it absolutely borders on sacrilege. I do think Trump believes heavily in God and Jesus Christ. But this move shows a very shallow understanding the deity of God. I am not really a supporter of Trump. But I do not vote personalities.. I vote policy. And Trumps policies were and are much better for America and me.

I don't agree with you 90% + of the time .. but this is not good by Trump, his campaign, or whoever. As a christian, I find this very offensive. I do not like Trump's ego. Or self-righteous proclamations. Yes, it absolutely borders on sacrilege. I do think Trump believes heavily in God and Jesus Christ. But this move shows a very shallow understanding the deity of God. I am not really a supporter of Trump. But I do not vote personalities.. I vote policy. And Trumps policies were and are much better for America and me.
Devils advocate and I’m not in this category but if the goal is to bring more folks into the Bible reading fold, is this not a good thing given trumps huge reach? Even if the intentions aren’t great?

All Trump has to do at this point is show videos of the murderous illegals and them overrunning border guards. Nothing else. In a video loop with some scary music, slow motion and debit cards the illegals are getting. Don’t get cute, just do that over and over. Any true Christian will vote for him, nothing about bibles need be mentioned.

Do that and if there is an ounce of election integrity left, it’s game over.

I have to admit how both sides are playing this. The lefties on this board have been giving trump so much grief about this Bible deal. Biden again. Hold my beer. Check this out. lol. Pretty insane. @mitchelldawg you were worried about the evangelicals and Trump after his abortion stance. Which is quite liberal for a Republican I admit. After this declaration from Biden the evangelicals are back in tow. 🤦‍♂️

Devils advocate and I’m not in this category but if the goal is to bring more folks into the Bible reading fold, is this not a good thing given trumps huge reach? Even if the intentions aren’t great?
Devil's devil's advocate...

The folks buying this have bibles in their possession already. He could just save those that dont $60 and point them to the bible app on their smartphones...use mine all the time.

Reactions: -lowcountrydawg
Reactions: ugadoc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT