ADVERTISEMENT

Biden just called Kamala Harris Vice President Trump

He started off well (after the error), was giving decent crisp answers, but he is obviously getting tired now, and is just rambling on and on. His staff needs to stop this.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
This is an amazingly complex quote to unravel.

What Biden Said: "I wouldn't have picked Vice President Trump to be Vice President, but I think she's not qualified to be President."

What he was supposed to say: I wouldn't have picked Kamala Harris to be Vice President if I thought she's not qualified to be President.

Instead, he called the Vice President "Trump."
Biden didn't pick the Vice President? Who did?
Did he commit the prime Democrat sin by misgendering President Trump?
He said the Vice President is not qualified to be President.

A little advice: Use simple sentences to reduce confusion.

This is an amazingly complex quote to unravel.

What Biden Said: "I wouldn't have picked Vice President Trump to be Vice President, but I think she's not qualified to be President."

What he was supposed to say: I wouldn't have picked Kamala Harris to be Vice President if I thought she's not qualified to be President.

Instead, he called the Vice President "Trump."
Biden didn't pick the Vice President? Who did?
Did he commit the prime Democrat sin by misgendering President Trump?
He said the Vice President is not qualified to be President.

A little advice: Use simple sentences to reduce confusion.

Oh my that’s bad

I watched but after the 7th or 8th lie, it became increasingly diffucult to watch. His gaffs were obvious.

Hope he stays in the race.

Unless he voluntarily stops his campaign, I understand the delegates and campaign finance money he has cannot just be passed to another person, such as an appointed Harris. Many states also have rules as to how to address a new presidential candidate to get their name on the ballots.... This is and will be IMHO a big mess, .

Lastly, the focus on Biden's physical and mental acuities are important, but let us all not lose focus on how bad his policies are destroying America.

God Bless
Banjo

I watched but after the 7th or 8th lie, it became increasingly diffucult to watch. His gaffs were obvious.

Hope he stays in the race.

Unless he voluntarily stops his campaign, I understand the delegates and campaign finance money he has cannot just be passed to another person, such as an appointed Harris. Many states also have rules as to how to address a new presidential candidate to get their name on the ballots.... This is and will be IMHO a big mess, .

Lastly, the focus on Biden's physical and mental acuities are important, but let us all not lose focus on how bad his policies are destroying America.

God Bless
Banjo
Exactly, and his shady dealings with foreign entities has also fallen off the map with conservative media. Of course, it was never a focus by the msm.

He also introduced Zelensky as President Putin at the NATO summit. He's actually just predicting once Russia beats Ukraine which will happen, Putin will also be the president Ukraine

And yet polls have hardly moved.
Up by an average of 3 pts in RCP average in popular vote. Which doesn’t matter. He was down 9 pts to Biden in 2020 and almost won. He was down 6 to Clinton. And won. You think Trump will underperform his polls?

He is up in every battleground State. And now Virginia, Minnesota, and Mew Hampshirite look very winnable. Again he was way behind in polling in both 2016 and 2020.

To say nothing about the fact that the polls were never gonna break a ton in Trump’s favor. He’s at his ceiling. And Biden at his floor. Turnout is the issue. And no one is excited about voting for Joe.

330+ electoral votes at least. With a real possibility of a Reagan / Mondale outcome. Even Axelrod sees a landslide.

Up by an average of 3 pts in RCP average in popular vote. Which doesn’t matter. He was down 9 pts to Biden in 2020 and almost won. He was down 6 to Clinton. And won. You think Trump will underperform his polls?

He is up in every battleground State. And now Virginia, Minnesota, and Mew Hampshirite look very winnable. Again he was way behind in polling in both 2016 and 2020.

To say nothing about the fact that the polls were never gonna break a ton in Trump’s favor. He’s at his ceiling. And Biden at his floor. Turnout is the issue. And no one is excited about voting for Joe.

330+ electoral votes at least. With a real possibility of a Reagan / Mondale outcome. Even Axelrod sees a landslide.
Polls are useless, just another way for the media to suck folks in. Vegas odds is probably a better barometer….and Trump is blowing his competition away. there.

Pretty sure the election won’t even be close, no matter who runs on Dem ticket.

Red wave 2022, as well. Polls are not always right. And Trump was leading before this. I highly doubt he would win in any greater way than 2016. Again, Romney got a larger pct. of the popular vote than Trump has either time he has run.

Red wave 2022, as well. Polls are not always right. And Trump was leading before this. I highly doubt he would win in any greater way than 2016. Again, Romney got a larger pct. of the popular vote than Trump has either time he has run.
Midterms without trump on the ballot. The evidence is pretty clear at this point. Any time he is on the ballot republicans do 6 pts better than what the polls suggest. This will not be a close race at all.

Reactions: doerunn
Midterms without trump on the ballot. The evidence is pretty clear at this point. Any time he is on the ballot republicans do 6 pts better than what the polls suggest. This will not be a close race at all.
Why will it not be close? Or maybe what do you consider close? Again, Trump has ran twice now and he's never gotten a larger pct. of the vote than Romney. If Biden loses what will happen is not flippers.

It will simply be people voting for Kennedy, not voting for president on their ballot, or simply staying at home and not voting. Trump's not gaining, it's just a matter of Biden bleeding votes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT