ADVERTISEMENT

Biden laying low today

DTwnDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Oct 12, 2020
No blunders today since he’s out of the public eye .

After promising to answer questions “in a day or two” almost a week ago now, we still have not heard from the basement man. I guess it’s too difficult to make a statement and answer questions from the press corp in the same briefing. He’s made that custom presidential decorum now for the last three yrs. After a few days out of the public eye and yet another weekend at the beach house in Delaware, Biden has yet to answer the questions..I guess he forgot.

Last edited:
No blunders today since he’s out of the public eye .

After promising to answer questions “in a day or two” almost a week ago now, we still have not heard from the basement man. I guess it’s too difficult to make a statement and answer questions of the press corp in the same briefing. After a few days out of the public eye and yet another weekend at the beach house in Delaware, Biden has yet to answer the questions..I guess he forgot.

He will not take questions. Unless he sits down with a reporter and writes the questions ahead of time. He will still have gaffe’s, but this is the only kind of q and a he can get thru. It really is unprecedented to have a president not answer for anything.

The
He will not take questions. Unless he sits down with a reporter and writes the questions ahead of time. He will still have gaffe’s, but this is the only kind of q and a he can get thru. It really is unprecedented to have a president not answer for anything.
The worst is when he has to have his notepad with him to look at to answer questions..kind of like in grammar school when you took an open book test

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT