ADVERTISEMENT

Biden still sees path to victory

360_F_252855156_5X5xYNc0QQYLbP7lWw2VfxiE8pBW4W0z.jpg
Per CNN. Hang in there Joe. You can do it.

I’ve heard Dem talking heads say that they would vote for Biden brain in a jar before they would vote for Trump.
I’m just not sure why they would turn to JFK Jr.

Reactions: anon_q2raz786xy94b
Even with all this, Trump is not crushing it. He has single digit leads where it matters.

If he had better distanced himself from 1/6, he would be ahead by 25 points.

But it is what it is.
Do you really believe the polls? I don’t. The media is trying to sell Trump was not shot. God has this in his control.

Do you really believe the polls? I don’t. The media is trying to sell Trump was not shot. God has this in his control.
Agree that God has it in his control, but the Bible is full of stories of God burning things to the ground before he rebuilds. I'm not a fan of putting the cart before the horse.

Even with all this, Trump is not crushing it. He has single digit leads where it matters.

If he had better distanced himself from 1/6, he would be ahead by 25 points.

But it is what it is.
Dems will always get 45% no matter what. There are just that many stupid people in our midst.

Weird his folks were on This morning adamantly stating he was in for the long haul.
I've been wanting him to say this for the last 4 years. Never saw him as a 2-term guy. He made the right choice.

The Maryland gov is dems best candidate
Not from a demo standpoint. It's going going to be Kamala. You lose a huge demo if you don't have her as nominee. Irreparable harm and for sure to lose if you nominate anyone but Harris.

He might get VP nod. I like Shapiro out of PA. The country ain't ready for Pete.

Reactions: MaitlandFloridaDawg
Not from a demo standpoint. It's going going to be Kamala. You lose a huge demo if you don't have her as nominee. Irreparable harm and for sure to lose if you nominate anyone but Harris.

He might get VP nod. I like Shapiro out of PA. The country ain't ready for Pete.
she’s far from qualified.

she’s far from qualified.
She's not any less qualified than the convicted felon opposite her....

He's now the one "too old" to be president. He's the one that has the mental capacity problems (wtf is up with the Hannibal Lecter references???)

So long as the Dems don't run a old candidate that can't rember what day it is they will be fine.

Reactions: celticdawg

He's now the one "too old" to be president. He's the one that has the mental capacity problems (wtf is up with the Hannibal Lecter references???)

So long as the Dems don't run an old candidate that can't rember what day it is they will be fine.
Let me know when she has a 1.9% inflation rate or averages at 2.0% for 4 years and I may be inclined to agree with you.

We already know how she is on the border.

Let me know when she has a 1.9% inflation rate or averages at 2.0% for 4 years and I may be inclined to agree with you.

We already know how she is on the border.
Weird...unaware that the oval office is equipped with an inflation control. If only it was that easy....

Reactions: celticdawg
Weird...unaware that the oval office is equipped with an inflation control. If only it was that easy....
Just the man in office, the PREZ…… once he declared war on the petroleum day 1, things took off. That certainly was a start amongst other shat.

Not all of the inflation, but certainly a big part.

We’ve been thru this before, either you are a hard head or just like the rest and want to deny it all.

The records speak for itself, best CPI since Jimmy Carter….and probably goes back even further than that.

Policies matter.

So long as the Dems don't run a old candidate that can't rember what day it is they will be fine.

ECC 10:2-3 The heart of the wise inclines to the right but the heart of the fool to the left. Even as fools walk along the road they lack sense and show everyone how stupid they are.

- It’s just impossible not to see the hypocrisy and idiocy.

So long as the Dems don't run an old candidate that can't rember what day it is they will be fine.
She’s not too old she’s too dumb. President word salad.

She got to her position purely by race and gender, it’s got nothing to do with what she has upstairs clearly

Reactions: fivepointsdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT