ADVERTISEMENT

Bidenomics is working ..........

MRDAWG

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Jasper, Ga
Republican Jay Powell and the FED cut rates. They said another cut is coming. Unemployment is 4%. Still running lying ads vs Kamala.

• Haha
Reactions: DTwnDawg
Republican Jay Powell and the FED cut rates. They said another cut is coming. Unemployment is 4%. Still running lying ads vs Kamala.
The damage is already done. I would be happy to let 25 different 22-25 year olds I talked to in the last month. Most fresh out of college hear you say that. They probably would want to beat you to near death. Or the people i hear from daily having to make choices just to eat.

The highest it has been since they started tracking this number. Americans went 27 billion dollars more in credit card debt in just the second quarter. Expected to be worse in the third quarter.

These are the folks that may beat you to near death for saying it. Hidden in this article is a stat showing new cars have gone up over 13 percent from 2021 to 2022. Dear god.

These people as well. Bidenomics is working alright. Even Kamala has run away from it and acts like she had no part in this. I don’t blame her. Real people are hurting. This is why the teamsters poll was like it is. And what I hold on to that will carry this election.

Last edited:
You are seriously pointing to events happening 6 weeks before the election, as evidence that Biden's policies are working?

Reactions: FivePtsDawg
It always start miraculously working right before election. All of a sudden everything starts going down. So great it’s going to be good for 2 months while we suffered for 3.5 years. What a great future we have with Kamala

The damage is already done. I would be happy to let 25 different 22-25 year olds I talked to in the last month. Most fresh out of college hear you say that. They probably would want to beat you to near death. Or the people i hear from daily having to make choices just to eat.

The highest it has been since they started tracking this number. Americans went 27 billion dollars more in credit card debt in just the second quarter. Expected to be worse in the third quarter.

These are the folks that may beat you to near death for saying it. Hidden in this article is a stat showing new cars have gone up over 13 percent from 2021 to 2022. Dear god.

These people as well. Bidenomics is working alright. Even Kamala has run away from it and acts like she had no part in this. I don’t blame her. Real people are hurting. This is why the teamsters poll was like it is. And what I hold on to that will carry this election.
I guess you are not one of those who blame debt on irresponsible spending.

I guess you aren’t the one who realizes people are using credit cards just to eat. Because the home expense has gone up so much and so fast no one was prepared for it. Thanks bidenomics. I have people making choices to break the law for a month or two. In their words, put it in God’s hands just to eat. Dropping insurance. Just to eat. Is that irresponsible spending?

You are supposed to be the bleeding heart liberal. But you are more representative of what your party has turned into. You only cared to serve a purpose.

It always start miraculously working right before election. All of a sudden everything starts going down.
another way to look at it would be to note, accurately, that our post-pandemic recovery under Biden was more rapid than any other nation - one might even suggest that this was accomplished despite the fact that the FED mismanaged monetary policy at every opportunity... and did so for just enough to prolong inflation, instead of countering it, and thereby destroy the Biden campaign.

BOOM!!!

Reactions: zingerdawg
Oh so that’s the problem…LOL..

We have a new king economist on the chat now…trying to make excuses for the worst economic failures (caused by his party’s failed policies) since The Great Depression…

Reactions: zingerdawg
A
another way to look at it would be to note, accurately, that our post-pandemic recovery under Biden was more rapid than any other nation - one might even suggest that this was accomplished despite the fact that the FED mismanaged monetary policy at every opportunity... and did so for just enough to prolong inflation, instead of countering it, and thereby destroy the Biden campaign.
Also, our post pandemic recovery started with Trump and ended when Biden became president

It's sad when people understand the plan Socalist have for America

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT