ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's daughter Ashley has finally admitted her diary about 'showers with dad' as well as fears she was 'molested' is real. So, MAUREEN CALLAHAN

doerunn

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jul 13, 2001
doerun and inverness
Demands What is the Truth Joe?
85253045-0-image-a-33_1716475437156.jpg

For the first time, Ashley herself has now confirmed - in a court document made public last month - that the diary is indeed authentic. Its contents demand attention, concern and hard questions for this White House. 'Hyper-sexualized @ a young age,' Ashley writes in a July 2019 entry. 'What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so.' She continues: 'I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma… I remember somewhat being sexualized with [her first cousin] Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate); being turned on when I wasn't suppose [sic] to be.' Explosive stuff. Not that you would have heard about it, thanks to a near-complete, years-long media blackout.

Obvious pedophile; at least on the order of sickos like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, mastermind of the 1993 WTC attack and other disgusting terrorist actions, who said it was, "only natural to feel a healthy arousal at the sight of a young boy in tight pants." But probably worse because Biden not only doesn't see the harm, he couldn't stop himself even with his own daughter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT