ADVERTISEMENT

Big match for volleyball as they host 10K day tonight.

Gfunk20

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2017
Very interested to see how this plays out. I know the athletic department has been pretty proactive of getting the word and and promoting this event for a bit now. Looks like they’re doing a lot of things before match tonight to help gets fans excited and bring them in.

The team has not been really dominant in conference play this season. Seems to be a bit of a disappointment so far (0-3 in conference and 6-5 overall, sitting dead last I believe).. I do think the fans will show up tonight. Will they get 10k? Probably not but a lot of Stegeman (I think) will be full. The team really needs to cash in on this promotional game and get a win tonight. I think Black is a good coach (I don’t know much about volleyball recruiting) but I think he recruits fairly well. It just seems like we’re always middle of pack to lower in the conference when it comes to conference standings. Feel like this is a big moment for the program. Can’t let fans down if they come out and show out for this event. Team needs to find a way to get the W tonight. Go Dawgs!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.