ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest takeaways..

theboyracer45

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2011
A few things after finally getting to my car from Marta..

- That was an enjoyable of a win as we have had in a while. I absolutely hate Clemson, their obnoxious fans and their self righteous coach. My only disappointment is that we didn’t win by 100 points
- Beck is playing at an NFL-level already. He reads the defense so well and almost always knows what is going to be open based on pre-snap. He will absolutely pick teams apart all year
- I have no words for Frazier. We have heard a lot comparisons to Swift and Sony but he looks different than either of them to me. The offense immediately changed when he started getting more snaps. Him and Etienne are going to be a NIGHTMARE for defenses..
- Looks like we hit on at least 2 of the 3 WR transfers. Young is a big time RZ target and Humphreys can flat out roll… It’s probably not fair but he has some Ladd to him with the way he moves. I expect he will become more involved moving forward
- This defense is much more athletic in the front 7 this year..
- Enjoy Jalon Walker while you can. He is an absolute man child. Kind of Micah Parsons-lite and I love the way we used him today
- CJ Allen looks like young Roquan and it’s not just because of the #3 jersey. I can’t believe he is only a true sophomore.
- Malaki Starks is one of the best to ever play at Georgia and we hardly talk about him because it’s just expected. An absolute pleasure to watch and a future multi-time Pro Bowler.

Overall, we started a little slow but once we got going I think everyone got a glimpse of just how special this group can be. And remember that was without our #1 RB and 2 of our top 5 DL… HBTFD!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.