ADVERTISEMENT

Boris Johnson

willdup

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2002
Boris is finally stepping down.

I did not realize how extensive his history of bullying, lying and sexual misconduct was. Interesting to see the mass resignations once Conservatives decided enough was enough. That seems more honorable and patriotic than book deals after the fact...

Reactions: shonuff253 and kckd
Too bad Clinton didn’t feel the same. Probably would have kept hildog from running. And kept all of the tds on this board from ever happening. Trump has taken Complete ownership of some on here. It is breathtaking. Every topic heads back to trump. No wonder he is a narcissist

Give him credit for stepping down. Some people think you don't have to, even if you are voted out.
Yeah it was awful how he had to be dragged out of the white house in cuffs 3 months after the inauguration of china joe. SMH

Reactions: doug518
Give him credit for stepping down. Some people think you don't have to, even if you are voted out.
Thank GAWD he did, as you told it on here……you are much better off with Biden in office than Trump……you have that going for you, glad it’s working out.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Thank GAWD he did, as you told it on here……you are much better off with Biden in office than Trump……you have that going for you, glad it’s working out.
Absolutely. In two years you can vote him out. He won't say the election was stolen. He won't go to his appointed head of the Dept. of Justice and demand he declare the vote was fraudulent. He won't call states and ask them to find him more votes. He won't invite people to come and invade the Capitol while the vote is being officially recognized. He won't try to bully Harris into not doing her job on that day.

Reactions: celticdawg
Hopefully you all can vote Hunter Biden out of office in a few years. I never even knew he was running, but he's been a bad, bad POTUS.
Like the way Slojoe has different rules for his family, than he does from his pulpit in Congress. For everyone else. Isn’t that a hoot. I don’t care if hunter smokes crack. But smooth brain holds him accountable the same way he does with the rest of his admin. Just more proof, on camera!!!!!! Of him lying.

This has been the rally cry from the Dems lately. Their walkup music.

Absolutely. In two years you can vote him out. He won't say the election was stolen. He won't go to his appointed head of the Dept. of Justice and demand he declare the vote was fraudulent. He won't call states and ask them to find him more votes. He won't invite people to come and invade the Capitol while the vote is being officially recognized. He won't try to bully Harris into not doing her job on that day.
Maybe not, but he is trying to destroy the country everyday between now and then and you approve of that. And please remind me, what day did Trump leave office?

Like the way Slojoe has different rules for his family, than he does from his pulpit in Congress. For everyone else. Isn’t that a hoot. I don’t care if hunter smokes crack. But smooth brain holds him accountable the same way he does with the rest of his admin. Just more proof, on camera!!!!!! Of him lying.

This has been the rally cry from the Dems lately. Their walkup music.
Yeah. POTUS that allow their family to run the White House. We don't need those kind. I agree!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT