ADVERTISEMENT

Both VP Candidates are solid with Q&A and off the cuff….

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
Listened to Walz yesterday and he can rev up a crowd and can fling some zingers. I have never seen Vance do a Q@A at all but he knocked it out of the park today in Detroit in with hostile media questions.. my opinion of him increased significantly. They are both MUCH better in front of media than their running mates and will have a spirited debate.

Listened to Walz yesterday and he can rev up a crowd and can fling some zingers. I have never seen Vance do a Q@A at all but he knocked it out of the park today in Detroit in with hostile media questions.. my opinion of him increased significantly. They are both MUCH better in front of media than their running mates and will have a spirited debate.

Walz is a coward who made a deal so he didn’t have to go to Iraq. He abandoned his brothers. He also killed babies after their failed abortions. Walz is demonic scum

Can we flip the tickets?

Walz is a coward who made a deal so he didn’t have to go to Iraq. He abandoned his brothers. He also killed babies after their failed abortions. Walz is demonic scum
And you are perfectly sane. He served 24 years in the national guard and quit a couple months before beginning his run for Congress. Not quite as patriotic as Trump sure, but it will do.

Reactions: celticdawg

Not promoting this. No clue. Just floating around out there. So passing along.

It was a gift apparently. My father in law wears an FDNY hat and has never been a firefighter.

It was a gift apparently. My father in law wears an FDNY hat and has never been a firefighter.
If you are in the military, that is a no no. And he knows that. I am sure there is a story. Maybe he didn’t know, but other vets recognized this immediately.

If you are in the military, that is a no no. And he knows that. I am sure there is a story. Maybe he didn’t know, but other vets recognized this immediately.

no clue if this guy knows his stuff, but seems to have some info in this thread

Collegiate polls have barely moved since both VP candidates were named. May be an indication that voters don't really care who is in the VP role.
I'm sure I'm as guilty of this as anybody, but I think the VP stuff is a bunch of ink that isn't very consequential at all. It's exciting to discuss because it's new and we're dealing with two names that aren't Bush, Clinton, or Biden....but people vote for the top of the ticket

Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT