ADVERTISEMENT

#BradLivesMatter - Body cam video Brad Parscale

Not sure how members of certain party are responsible for Parscale hitting his wife, threatening suicide, ranting and raving w a gun..... yet here we are below..... hopefully he is getting the help he needs in the hospital.

“While speaking with Candace Parscale I noticed several large sized contusions on both of her arms, her cheek and forehead,” wrote Detective Steven Smith, slightly misspelling Candice Parscale’s first name. “When I asked how she received the bruising, Candace Parscale stated Brad Parscale hits her.”

Meanwhile.....

Tim Murtaugh, a spokesman for the Trump campaign, wished Parscale well Sunday and blamed Democrats and Republicans-in-name-only, or RINOs, for the incident.

“Brad Parscale is a member of our family and we all love him,” Murtaugh said. “We are ready to support him and his family in any way possible. The disgusting, personal attacks from Democrats and disgruntled RINOs have gone too far, and they should be ashamed of themselves for what they’ve done to this man and his family.”

Reactions: celticdawg
Apparently he doesn't have a domestic abuse charge yet or possession of a firearm would be a felony .

”did not seem suicidal” Did you not read the articles explaining what
happened and why the call occurred.

Different perspective. Yes, from a conservative website, duh. Here's a link to a Florida newspaper with more details.

Bottom line is he was Baker Acted for the protection of him and anyone else. Required mental evaluation. If he checks out fine, he'll just be released.

Reactions: magnolia93ugagrad
So what am I missing here. A crazy woman calls the cops on him. He comes out unarmed to talked to police and they act like they are taking down osama bin laden.
I’ve had to call the cops on my bipolar ex and wasn’t knocked down to the ground like Darnell Washington doing a chip block.

I mean how could anyone drop to the ground I was shocked when I seen this video.

why was the police brutality celebrated by the media??

So what am I missing here. A crazy woman calls the cops on him. He comes out unarmed to talked to police and they act like they are taking down osama bin laden.
I’ve had to call the cops on my bipolar ex and wasn’t knocked down to the ground like Darnell Washington doing a chip block.

I mean how could anyone drop to the ground I was shocked when I seen this video.

why was the police brutality celebrated by the media??
Are you talking about Brad Parscale? If so, you are only missing the whole story, seriously. Why don’t you get all the facts that are in this thread and not worry about the media portrayal. No wonder you can’t discuss anything.

Are you talking about Brad Parscale? If so, you are only missing the whole story, seriously. Why don’t you get all the facts that are in this thread and not worry about the media portrayal. No wonder you can’t discuss anything.
What’s all is wrong with you?

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
I watched video and certainly understand folks coming down with different perspectives. I’m not going to 2nd guess officers at scene because everyone went home safe and hopefully Mr parscale and his lady friend will get any help they need. I did read officers written narrative, certainly appeared to be trying to cover his a$$ with the blind side take down. Don’t think the level of force will be reviewed and viewed by MSM based on who he is and who he worked for....

Reactions: ugateke24
Thanks for proving my point that you can't discuss anything.
I watched video and certainly understand folks coming down with different perspectives. I’m not going to 2nd guess officers at scene because everyone went home safe and hopefully Mr parscale and his lady friend will get any help they need. I did read officers written narrative, certainly appeared to be trying to cover his a$$ with the blind side take down. Don’t think the level of force will be reviewed and viewed by MSM based on who he is and who he worked for....

Very true. I think anyone with common sense could see how it would have been spun if Parscale was a black man. Unarmed and not resisting on the video cam footage.

Of course everyone who cant see the hypocrisy here takes the bait hook, line and sinker.

This is an example of someone being Baker Acted. It is in the news because of who it was. You all are sure blowing this up into something else.

But that's typical for some of you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT