ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Gender Non-Conforming gets 4 periods in month after getting tear gassed...........

Their must be an astroid coming soon!
1703141_1.jpg

I’m confused - how can a transgender man have a period? Is a transgender man an actual man who thinks he’s a woman or a woman with woman’s plumbing who thinks she’s a man? I mean, you have to have lady parts to have a period, right? So if you have boobs and a box, but think you’re a man...is that a transgender man or transgender woman?

Whatever. I’m a transgendered lesbian who identifies as middle aged white guy who digs chicks and shooting deer.

I’m confused - how can a transgender man have a period? Is a transgender man an actual man who thinks he’s a woman or a woman with woman’s plumbing who thinks she’s a man? I mean, you have to have lady parts to have a period, right? So if you have boobs and a box, but think you’re a man...is that a transgender man or transgender woman?

Whatever. I’m a transgendered lesbian who identifies as middle aged white guy who digs chicks and shooting deer.
I can not believe this board does not have a gynecologist with an expert explanation of this. You should post this question in a new thread titled Covid-19 to bring the expert scientists out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT