ADVERTISEMENT

Breakout players by position ‘24

NeverBarkAlone

National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2022
RB: Branson- Was primed in 2023 for a good workload. Will have something to prove.

Wr: Bell- Seems like the obvious choice with how he progressed in 2023. His explosiveness and versatility is hard to come by. Can’t wait to see his jump in 2024.

Te: Luckie- We know what Delp can do, but I think Luckie has a good chance to be a solid pass catcher over the middle.

OL: Wilson- I think CKS and SVP have done a good job bringing him along and will have him ready to lead in ‘24. Hoping their isn’t a noticeable drop off without SVP.

DL: Miller- I am very excited to see his jump in ‘24. I really think he will be the best we have to offer in the middle. He seems to have the best explosiveness that we lacked so much last season.

Edge: Williams- This is an obvious one, sure. However, the stat Brent Rollins posted about his usage was eye opening. If they just let him play more often we may see more quality contain reps for the defense.

Linebacker: Wilson- While it seemed like Allen led him in PT. I liked Wilson’s athleticism a little more. He was in the wrong place a few times (bama wheel), but with more experience know I like his upside.

CB: Robinson- Everette may start early, but I really think Ellis will make a push at some point in the season to see legitimate reps.

Btw it seemed like 2 weeks ago we may be in depth trouble at CB and CKS worked his magic and we look to be in a good spot.

Star: Aguero- Think his run support ability may be better suited for Star than some other DBs we have. (This one seems like a tossup to me could go a few different ways)

Safety: Bolden- Could ‘24 be a carbon copy of the start of ‘22 with Bolden being like Starks? That would be a welcome sight. Jackson and Sisavah bring Bolden along and create a solid depth chart.

Just a fun exercise I’ve been thinking about the past few days. Obviously I didn’t include CB15 bc he is the dude. If I messed up any positions point them out and lmk who you guys have your eyes on to break out in ‘24.

GO DAWGS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News