ADVERTISEMENT

Bullet path & Trump's head movement

Wonder if there’s anyway to know for certain the first shot was the one that hit his ear.
To me it was the second shot. There’s a photo of Trump still talking and a bullet has passed his head a little lower than his ear. It was a 1 in a million photo shot the the photographer didn’t know about until he had sent it to his boss and they called to say you won’t believe what you’ve caught in the photo.
The second clips his ear and then a 3rd shot as Trump is going down.

I believe that is a vapor trailer of the bullet. Hard to believe a camera phone would have that much shutter speed to catch the actual bullet...jmo
Not sure. The photographer said that his shutter speed was set high and that was only reason it was picked up,
I’m not an expert so you might be right. Either way, it’s a bullet path.

Reactions: BamaDawg1122
possible that is the bullet that hit him and his reaction is after that ?
Possible because I’m sure there’s a slight delay in reaction.
But, if you look at the video, Trump and several people behind him flinch at a sound prior to a second shot and then he reaches up to his ear.
Maybe it took him a split second to realize that he’d been shot.
I’m sure we’ll get those details in the days to come. Sarcasm.

Do you guys give any credence to the idea that a hit from a powerful rifle like that would have done far more damage to his outer ear? He didn’t need stitches. I’ve only ever owned shotguns, so not sure what to believe.

Do you guys give any credence to the idea that a hit from a powerful rifle like that would have done far more damage to his outer ear? He didn’t need stitches. I’ve only ever owned shotguns, so not sure what to believe.
So he didnt get stitches? Do you know this or just saying this?
I guess he just grabbed his ear for no reason

Not really. It’s very likely these were FMJ which are solid and do not expand like defensive ammo such as a hollow point or a ballistic tipped rifle round.
But, even if it was, the bullet only contacted a thin piece of flesh which would not have created enough resistance for the bullet to expand very much, if at all. These bullets are designed to penetrate before expanding. It would’t make sense for a hunting or defensive round to expand too quickly before reaching vitals.

Your boy is trying to insinuate he was not shot
I don't read it that way. Appears to be a genuine question regarding ammo involved.

I will say...It's awfully strange that we haven't heard anything more about the injury, the treatment, etc. Not that he owes it to anyone, just weird how under wraps it is. Especially for trump.

We know more about bidens COVID diagnosis today....

Not really. It’s very likely these were FMJ which are solid and do not expand like defensive ammo such as a hollow point or a ballistic tipped rifle round.
But, even if it was, the bullet only contacted a thin piece of flesh which would not have created enough resistance for the bullet to expand very much, if at all. These bullets are designed to penetrate before expanding. It would’t make sense for a hunting or defensive round to expand too quickly before reaching vitals.
Thank you. An informative answer to a legitimate question.

But he did get shot in the ear which you try to insinuate he did not
Anything to deflect against what happened and the crazed rhetoric of your party
Well unless his son lied, he didn’t get stitches.

I don't read it that way. Appears to be a genuine question regarding ammo involved.

I will say...It's awfully strange that we haven't heard anything more about the injury, the treatment, etc. Not that he owes it to anyone, just weird how under wraps it is. Especially for trump.

We know more about bidens COVID diagnosis today....
I thought the bandage looked a little wonky and figured he'd have it bandaged with something a little tighter but I think his opponents should just chalk the assassination attempt up as a circumstance that's out of their control and leave it alone. Attacking a guy that was grazed by an assassins bullet on live TV is about as petty as it gets. There is still a long way to go and Trump is going to do something to give them an opportunity to attack. The way a bandage looks on a bullet wound ain't it.

Reactions: cherrydawg
The ear is full of small blood capillaries and you will bleed like stuck pig with even a small wound. Does it really matter if it was a flesh wound or would you rather that he had his ear blown off? It’s still a bullet from a rifle that came within inches of certain death. This whole argument is just stupid.

Last edited:
no!
are you still voting for biden?

But he did get shot in the ear which you try to insinuate he did not
Keep moving the goal post. You were so confident about the stitches thing.

I was asking a question. If you have left the Chat today you know that plenty of people say he wasn’t hit with a bullet. I don’t know and don’t much care. The election is over, he will win. Sad for those killed.

The ear is full of small blood capillaries and you will bleed like stuck pig with even a small wound. Does it really matter if it was a flesh wound or would you rather that he had his ear blown off? It’s still a billet from a rifle that came within inches of certain death. This whole argument is just stupid.
I asked a question. Not sure that’s an argument unless you are really insecure about answering.

Keep moving the goal post. You were so confident about the stitches thing.

I was asking a question. If you have left the Chat today you know that plenty of people say he wasn’t hit with a bullet. I don’t know and don’t much care. The election is over, he will win. Sad for those killed.
Funny! Not moving the goal post genius..I really did not know if had stitches or not and was asking the question..plus it was a two part question ..I know that’s difficult for you to follow …I do know he was shot which you try to come up with some crazed story on here that he was not …keep reaching and keep deflecting…getting you no where!

I thought the bandage looked a little wonky and figured he'd have it bandaged with something a little tighter but I think his opponents should just chalk the assassination attempt up as a circumstance that's out of their control and leave it alone. Attacking a guy that was grazed by an assassins bullet on live TV is about as petty as it gets. There is still a long way to go and Trump is going to do something to give them an opportunity to attack. The way a bandage looks on a bullet wound ain't it.
I agree.

Just weird that we have no update on the injury of substance except Eric saying "no stitches".

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
The ear is full of small blood capillaries and you will bleed like stuck pig with even a small wound. Does it really matter if it was a flesh wound or would you rather that he had his ear blown off? It’s still a billet from a rifle that came within inches of certain death. This whole argument is just stupid.
Very stupid!

I asked if people on here that know about assault rifles thought that he got hit with a bullet. He didn’t even get a stitch, and plenty of people think he was hit with glass or some other shrapnel.

Very simple question. The fact that you are so worked up about it is pretty telling.

I asked if people on here that know about assault rifles thought that he got hit with a bullet. He didn’t even get a stitch, and plenty of people think he was hit with glass or some other shrapnel.

Very simple question. The fact that you are so worked up about it is pretty telling.
Pretty tellimg. LMAO
Not worked up..just sick of the same Dem go to …deflect deflect deflect
It ain’t working and will get called out every time

What’s “telling”, but not surprising is that you can’t even admit he was shot

Pretty tellimg. LMAO
Not worked up..just sick of the same Dem go to …deflect deflect deflect
It ain’t working and will get called out every time
What’s “telling”, but not surprising is that you can’t even admit he was shot
Thought you weren’t worked up. I asked a F question, one that many others are waiting for an answer to. It was a very horrible thing for our Country, regardless of whether he was hit with some kind of debris or a bullet.

His ear, by all accounts, has an injury akin to busting a zit. So it’s a question that deserves asking - was he “shot” as he claimed, or did he get hit by a piece of glass or plastic.

Thought you weren’t worked up. I asked a F question, one that many others are waiting for an answer to. It was a very horrible thing for our Country, regardless of whether he was hit with some kind of debris or a bullet.

His ear, by all accounts, has an injury akin to busting a zit. So it’s a question that deserves asking - was he “shot” as he claimed, or did he get hit by a piece of glass or plastic.
yep. Trump's silence is driving the narrative. He could end it if he wanted to.

I think he cut himself a little when he went down and burst a fake blood capsule on his face and ear like Dusty or Ric used to do. The other injured and supposedly killed were just paid actors and are actually alive and well.

Now on the other hand multiple vaccinated Joe is showing real courage running for president while infected with the China flu.

SMH. You dims and anti Trumpers sound so pathetic reaching for anything you can possibly dream of to throw shade.

If y’all hadn’t been trying to throw your opponent in jail because your sorry president can’t win in any other way than to drum up hate for Trump, the shooting wouldn’t have happened.

You tds sufferers have embarrassed yourselves for years and it’s only getting worse for you.

People were hurt 2 died and you folks are worried about his bandaid! He was nicked in the ear. Almost killed and your guy sux. Get over yourself.

I don't see anyone claiming that he sustained a major injury. As if that were the defining factor in whether or not the guy was within a hair of being assassinated. I think the fact that you couldn't have scripted and done 20 takes of the live action and ended up with a more badass sequence on video, as well as the most iconic picture of our lifetimes......is really what is pissing the democrats off more than anything. Easier to believe it was staged.

Here is hoping some high profile democrats begin making the "he wasn't shot that bad" argument against Trump. Keep making fun of his bandage. To Trump - keep wearing it. It will drive these guys nuts.

Reactions: ToddBburn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT