ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t be the REAL plan.....

I thought you were talking about Trump's temporary ban on drilling off the coast of Florida. You know if he is President again, he will reverse that. It's a joke that he can say "environmental protection is a sacred obligation". But that's to be expected during campaigning. Both sides promising things that they don't have to keep once they are in office (I'm still looking for that check from Mexico to help pay for the wall). And, of course, since he is campaigning, he told us how he has saved "millions" of lives.

can it??......oh well, I guess there is always Kamala.

Anyone who can't admit this guy will simply be taking direction from others in his party is in denial. You may be cool with having a non-leader in the White House, but at least admit it. This guy won't be leading anything. He will effectively be the announcer in chief. Which in and of itself is pretty funny, given his clear difficulty getting the words out. He's the democrat version of George W. Bush on Steroids - meaning George had this dynamic somewhat, but could actually think and make at least a few decisions himself.

You may hate Trump, but you can't deny the guy is a leader. Does and says what he thinks will work best - good or bad - regardless of what anyone else thinks.

Anyone who can't admit this guy will simply be taking direction from others in his party is in denial. You may be cool with having a non-leader in the White House, but at least admit it. This guy won't be leading anything. He will effectively be the announcer in chief. Which in and of itself is pretty funny, given his clear difficulty getting the words out. He's the democrat version of George W. Bush on Steroids - meaning George had this dynamic somewhat, but could actually think and make at least a few decisions himself.

You may hate Trump, but you can't deny the guy is a leader. Does and says what he thinks will work best - good or bad - regardless of what anyone else thinks.

You may be cool with having a non-leader in the White House, but at least admit it.“

I guess you missed the sarcasm, read again.....it’s somewhere in there.

You may be cool with having a non-leader in the White House, but at least admit it.“

I guess you missed the sarcasm, read again.....it’s somewhere in there.
Wasn't calling you out specifically. Just the thinking of anyone who votes for this guy. Based on the fact that you posted (and obviously watched) this, I'm guessing you are not in that category.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
I tell you what man....LMAO

Cant wait to see the three debates, if Biden is man enough to show up! My guess is Biden's team will try like hell to figure out a way to cancel all of them. Im sure he's been preparing the last 5 month's in his basement, but thats still not going to save him.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT