ADVERTISEMENT

Can Chat please put up a countdown clock for OCD's announcement?

This site needs an upgrade! Will OCD reach for one hat then pick up another? Is he pregnant? Announcing his candidacy for BAMA senate seat? Sharon colonoscopy footage, er, video?

Goodyear blimp just passed over headed Southeast. Big news coming in.......I don't know, cuz we aint got a clock.
Todd is a lot of talk, very little substance......he is shadow of old self, when he worked on the force, and got a couple of Julius's in his belly.
70e2c26a610ef5c49a8acc37d99b6692.png

Duck ruin y’all chance of knowing . My lips are sealed. There will be no announcement now . Y’all will miss out on any confirmation. Now I see this .

I won’t say anything
I am sorry for spoiling your surprise. I found this to try to make it up to you:
66ca7a191ae10309c7215e25afed2338.jpeg

Econo Lodge Coupons, Promo Codes & 2019 Deals

visit econolodge.com to earn cash backLast Updated: November 11, 2019

Current November 2019 Coupon Codes & Deals
Receive 10% Off Standard Rates With Coupon Code

Extra 10% Off Coupon Code At econolodge.com
s-l300.jpg

No I’m not because I’m signing out and unmarking this page and removing from my favorites and changing my password to something I will never remember.

bye bye
Ms Davis will be impressed if you take a whole roll of quarters for the bed. I'll bet you spend all day thinking about those big quivering honkers.

I am sorry for spoiling your surprise. I found this to try to make it up to you:
66ca7a191ae10309c7215e25afed2338.jpeg

Econo Lodge Coupons, Promo Codes & 2019 Deals

visit econolodge.com to earn cash backLast Updated: November 11, 2019

Current November 2019 Coupon Codes & Deals
Receive 10% Off Standard Rates With Coupon Code

Extra 10% Off Coupon Code At econolodge.com
s-l300.jpg

Moose once rut in Saskatoon, see open door at econolodge, invite favorite cow to free people room. Cow like pulse-a-rythm, but Moose' magnificent rack shake and wipe out both reading lights and best art Kmart sell at going out of bizness sale.

Moose a no show in small claims court, get judgment. Now Moose only rut in deep woods when in Saskatchewan.

Uh, duck, you reckon he's serious? I like OCD.
I like OCD, too, so I hope not. This place is much more fun with him around. But, you know, he flits in and out. I hope he has a blast with Ms Davis. Sometimes you can get disappointed when you've been fantasizing about your 10th grade teacher for 40 years. I hope she doesn't show up with a bag of restraints and a cat o' nine.

Duck ruin y’all chance of knowing . My lips are sealed. There will be no announcement now . Y’all will miss out on any confirmation. Now I see this .

I won’t say anything
I hoped you were announcing Muschamp was resigning and going back to Aubie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT