ADVERTISEMENT

Can you imagine if Trump did this? Biden called a black advisor

Savannah_Dawg

The Dawgfather
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Savannah, GA
"boy" during a FEMA briefing. The media would have lost their minds. They had to make up crap to claim Trump was racist. They had to act like school age children and cut off a part of what he said to make what he said about Charlottesville racist. But they will 100% ignore this. Bet you known of the late night idiots even joke about it. But trump would have been impeached for it.

So Trump, the racist, is still living rent-free in your head. Just look back at his career - you don't have to make anything up.
LOL Trump did a GREAT job. Only an idiot would think Biden is off to a better start.

Reactions: hotdawg92
LOL Trump did a GREAT job. Only an idiot would think Biden is off to a better start.

I didn't say one word about Biden. Is he living rent-free also?

Reactions: mitchelldawg
"boy" during a FEMA briefing. The media would have lost their minds. They had to make up crap to claim Trump was racist. They had to act like school age children and cut off a part of what he said to make what he said about Charlottesville racist. But they will 100% ignore this. Bet you known of the late night idiots even joke about it. But trump would have been impeached for it.

As I have said before, I don’t think Biden or Trump are racist. However these type comments by President Biden certainly give cover to Future Republic Presidents if a comment is taken out of context as was the Trump/Charletsville. Too much of a double standard that really silences future false racism claims, so it might be a good thing after all…

As I have said before, I don’t think Biden or Trump are racist. However these type comments by President Biden certainly give cover to Future Republic Presidents if a comment is taken out of context as was the Trump/Charletsville. Too much of a double standard that really silences future false racism claims, so it might be a good thing after all…

I'm not sure Biden doesn't believe poor AAs are inferior and must be lorded over by the elites. There is no doubt that he's willing to use racial division as a tool. "He's going to put y'all back in chains".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT